D1 Spec Version 2 Voltage Stabilier

Cavili

Neutral Newbie

Anybody knows where can I buy this product and any comments from users.

Any input is very much appreciated.

↡ Advertisement

Hi

I just bought one at JL.

Smoother ride with slightly more torque. Fuel consumption still monitoring.

Just installed a few days ago. Overall car more responsive

I like it. Especially with the sensor that shuts off the the display when the bonnet's down.

Main improvement is the fluctuations in voltage gone, e.g. when blasting my ICE, I could see the cabin lights flicker just a bit before installing this VS.

IMG_4590Medium.jpg

That's what this say to that, and vice versa. Just examine the product for quality, and see workmanship. The supposed "copy" is not this VS, but VSDII (not a voltage stabiliser, but something that'll boost the ignition spark to 16V).

Don't see anything fake about the VS in the car.

Frankly, can't be bothered with the mud slinging bet both sides. Just make sure you're happy with the product you've bought.

Reply on the supposed "copy" of VSDII:

as on the above incident, Fabulous-x can assure you that the D1 spec VSD II is not an imitation and we are investigating the case. just to clarify the defamation done by our competitors this are a few points to note:

1) D1 spec drifting is a version of brake pads made for project U.

2) D1 spec motorsports is a brand standing by itself that have a wide range of motorsports products.

3) All VSD II has 3 wires 1st wire link to batt 2nd wire link to the ground last wire to the ignition coil so the 16dc boost is only to the ignition coil but not the whole car as claim by our ignorant competitors.

4) T.M works VSD II casing is FLAT ,as for D1 SPEC VSD II casing has fins to diffuse heat faster. looking at the design i dun think our competitor has not done enough RnD for his self acclaim 'original VSD II' HKS has a similar design and product called TWIN POWER and the casing has fins to diffuse heat too.

Fabulous-x Pte Ltd would like to assure customers that D1 SPEC is 100% safe.

Best Rgds

Brendon Low

FABULOUS X PTE LTD

51 Ubi Ave 1 #01-21

Paya Ubi Industrial Park

Singapore 408933

Edited by Vblaster_w211

I am selling D1spec VSD II , almost brand new at classified session. Bought for 2 week . Selling coz changing car

Edited by Keith10w

It's a battle bet Imperial and Fabulous X. Frankly, I don't care. Examine the products, and use them if you think it's worth it.

Physically, there seems to be enough differences bet the two VSDII to consider if they're copies or not.

but its a little [crazy] looking at how similar the data on D1spec vs TM works webbie.

If the product has its own merits, why show other people's data on its adverts?

Bro,

Where you using other VS before this D1 Spec VS Ver2? Any difference if you've other VS before?

I also noticed your D1 Spec VS Ver2 is black version. So far I've only seen the red/pink version. Where did you get yours from?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement