Does your new car comes fitted with grounding wires?

Watwheels

I've noticed that new Honda car models come with factory fitted copper grounding wires.

Both my dad's Oddy and my 1.8FD Civic comes with these groundings.

I'd like to know how about other Japanese makes or even Conti makes especially newer models.

Cos I noticed some Conti cars dun have any.

Looks like the engineers at Honda know their stuff.

Compare Japanese makes to Conti makes, the Japanese seems to have better eletrical/electronics reliability.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement

All cars have ground cables from engine to chasis, without the ground cable there is just no way from the elctrones to return to the battery as the engine is mounted on rubber dampers.Adding more ground cables is just like builting more "super highways" for the returning electrons to reach the home base faster.

I've noticed that new Honda car models come with factory fitted copper grounding wires.

I'd like to know how about other Japanese makes or even Conti makes especially newer models.

Compare Japanese makes to Conti makes, the Japanese seems to have better eletrical/electronics reliability.

I think it is a must to have factory fitted copper grounding wires for the electronic to work properly. My Lancer do have. But I could be wrong that some car do not have it [hur]

Neutral Newbie

all my rides come with original copper wiring...all the way back to the 80s, 90s and recent years japanese ride..

Neutral Newbie

something new or u never notice ur engine de?? [sly] my 84 corolla has it, 90 sunny has it, 00 lancer has it and 03 protege has it...

Neutral Newbie

yep.. i also believe that all cars come with factory fitted grounding.. quite impossible to haf none. hope i'm not wrong

↡ Advertisement