Amazing Glaze-ed

Latioboy

Hey guys...

My father surprised me by sending our cefiro to Amazing Glaze for a touch up . Meaning to get rid of all black stains that ''seeped'' into the pps layer.

HAHA..

I was excited when the car came back and took some shots of it.

1st pic ) Roof of the car. SPOTLESSLY WHITE!

2nd) side view ( mind the latio in background. It has not been touched up for along time.

3rd) boot view.

4th) front bonnet. see the reflections! shing shing!

5th) engine bay ( just for fun)

6th) another side profile view

7th) yet another side view.

8th) side window view. NICE!

Well, for a payment of $150 and they did such a nice job in removing all the stubborn stains and bird sxxt marks, and i think its good. And specially for a pearl white. car.

Sorry yeah.. for picture with latio background, its all the way bottom. SRY!

post-14-1155739810_thumb.jpg

post-14-1155739811_thumb.jpg

post-14-1155739812_thumb.jpg

post-14-1155739813_thumb.jpg

post-14-1155739814_thumb.jpg

post-14-1155739815_thumb.jpg

post-14-1155739816_thumb.jpg

post-14-1155739817_thumb.jpg

Edited by Latioboy
↡ Advertisement

EEE. not fair one... HAHA.. why other people post pics of their shiny shimmering rides,, wahh got so many replies and some comments. but mine only got one LOOKS GOOD! haha

Well.. at least. thank god someone read it LAH

Neutral Newbie

Well I guess white colour is tough to see any defect or shine for that matter [:p]

Truth be told, I'm sure you know that no matter how you polish, shine of a white car can't beat that of a black car.

PPS is good to have but without regular maintenance, bird bombs + watermarks etc etc will still affect your paintwork (as I found out [rifle] )

So hor, might as well break a sweat and apply some sealant and slap on some wax on a monthly basis + save some $ [laugh] Well at least that's what I did

Cheers

edit: Is your family Nissan supporter or [confused]

Edited by Number19

Neutral Newbie

Bro its the lighting condition I feel. Latioboy take the pics in bright condition yours is a lil dark so most prob got difference~ perhaps the pics don't do the Cefiro justice agree?

You'll be hard pressed to detail a white car that looks drastically more kilat than a clean white one. My ex family car also a whitie so I guess I can say I am telling from experience too [:)]

PS: I like the civic headlights haha quite cool [thumbsup]

EEE. not fair one... HAHA.. why other people post pics of their shiny shimmering rides,, wahh got so many replies and some comments. but mine only got one LOOKS GOOD! haha

Well.. at least. thank god someone read it LAH

Ai yo Bro, mai like that [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My towkay was just behind me when i reply to you post so quickly enter my comments and reply liao [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Wait tio 'Pok' lagi jialat tio bo [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Some more comments are:-

1) It looks good as the surface is clean including the rims which are shiny

thumbsup]

2) It doesn't seems to have the 'Wet look' as compared to traditional wax cos

Amazing Glaz-ed is a sealant or PPS jus like Glare? [confused]

3) Overall looks good hence my comment is 'Looks Good' loh [:p][;)]

ermm amazing glaze is a pps lah. but i was told from them that NO polishing allowed or it would strip off the pps lahh.. so i dont dare touch. So i kiasi, just wash twice a week plus yeah... THE RIMS! are washed every 2 days. cause wor jiak bah bor ah neh eng mah! HAHA.. free time LAH... come home from school.. do work then go and ka chao the car alr. LOLS... itching to see what i can add on to the car next. LOLS.

Yeah...

Well.... thats true. The lighting conditions do have a part to play. But can tell the shine is there. jus drive a it to a hotel and under the lights of the entrance ah, den look from sidewyas or press ur head on the side of the car and u can see the shine ALR! yay

HAHA.. thats wad i always do.

And yes!

our family is obsessed with nissan cars.

but errrm fc abit not good eh?

yeah

Bro, add a layer of wax ontop of your PPS would make it look lagi better [;)] Trust me, i have done that on my 'Glared' ride and end effect is so much better than just the PPS alone [;)]

but white can meh?

and i dont know how pol;ish. HAHA.. I only know how to sayang the car and wash. polish.. i dunno... but my mom scolded me a million times for sayang-ing the car too much cause she says that the car has to be sold off in x no of yrs wad.. not as if u gonna keep foreever MAH. haha.. but is till sysang the car.

BUT MY FATHERS LATIO?

bor bian.. he park in industrial estate.. all the dust and dirt and dings and dents.. ig ive up alr.

divert abit

he said next yr he might send the latio for respraying. wad colour and where to respray?

tks in advance!

Neutral Newbie

Bro Mzrmazda3 is recommending you to slap on a coat of wax on top of your PPS.

Polishing is entirely different thing altogether~ [:)]

I also second the idea, I've waxed on top of Glare PPS before and I feel that the paint got more depth.

If your dad's Latio the paint feels very rough, try using a claybar! [thumbsup]

Cheers

Bro, i believe Bro Number19 has explained to you of what i meant [;)]

Adding a layer of wax would definately add further glossiness and water beading would be much [thumbsup] as compared to jus PPS alone [;)]

For changing of color, one man's meat is another man's poison hence can't advise you much on this but do look through the forum to look for [thumbsup] recommendations for paint spraying shops before you decide [;)]

Edited by Mzrmazda3