Wedding invitation - By Post? or By SMS? Or what?

Guyver

Wedding invitation - By Post? or By SMS? Or what?  

59 members have voted

1. 1.

• Others, if any, please specify.
    • By call.
    • By Invitation card mailed to me.
    • By SMS.

Dear all,

Been through quite a few wedding. When the bros here call me up for my address and want to mail me the invitation card, I would tell them don't need, just SMS me the date, venue and time will do.

As I got enough mails to go thru already .... and I don't have the card with me always. Unlike SMS .... it's in my phone and I can always see it.

Poll Question:

So just would like to find out how many of you here don't mind just having SMS as Invitation for wedding? Or do you expect a proper Invitation card to be mailed to you that kind.

Please cast your votes .... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

It's only right for invite cards to be sent on such occasions. The soon-to-wed couple might have spent time & $ sourcing for the best cards to send to all... Be appreciative leh...

Telling them an SMS will do... [:/] might offend the other party. They have gone thru so much in the prep & suddenly this bugger just say an SMS will do? [rifle][furious][knife][angel]

Neutral Newbie

Wedding is a lifetime event.

Even little things like an invitation should at least have some formality in it.

For me, i think SMS is too casual. Do not give a "sincere" feeling. A wedding invitation, well decorated and had written will be the best. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie
It's only right for invite cards to be sent on such occasions. The soon-to-wed couple might have spent time & $ sourcing for the best cards to send to all... Be appreciative leh...

Telling them an SMS will do... [:/] might offend the other party. They have gone thru so much in the prep & suddenly this bugger just say an SMS will do? [rifle][furious][knife][angel]

Ya, i would have ask that guy/gal to attend the wedding via skype than. [laugh][laugh]

so next time, u won send an invitation card?? all by msg??

Will send lah .... only those who say SMS is ok ... then SMS lah.... [nod][nod]

Wedding is a lifetime event.

Even little things like an invitation should at least have some formality in it.

For me, i think SMS is too casual. Do not give a "sincere" feeling. A wedding invitation, well decorated and had written will be the best. [thumbsup]

Yah ... I know about the card part. Think it should be a call follow by either invitation card or sms.

def the snail mail.

coz not only is it about appreciating but oso a form of courtesy n formality...

its more formal, it like recieving good news thru the 'traditional way' .

[;)]

↡ Advertisement