What is the amount of time taken for .....

Carmaniac

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

What is the amount of time taken for the 99(he bought it in 1999) model Lancer to do the century sprint?

Edited by Carmaniac
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Anyway i wanted to know because my father drives it. One day, on the way to the hospital to visit my uncle, my father revved his engine quite hard(3-4k rpm) and it felt as if it took 10secs to reach 100kmh. My father was buey song as it was already 8 pm plus and the visiting time ends at 8:30pm. There was a lot of red traffic lights. Anyway my father's car is stock.

Anyway i wanted to know because my father drives it. One day, on the way to the hospital to visit my uncle, my father revved his engine quite hard(3-4k rpm) and it felt as if it took 10secs to reach 100kmh. My father was buey song as it was already 8 pm plus and the visiting time ends at 8:30pm. There was a lot of red traffic lights. Anyway my father's car is stock.

why buey song

if want to song buy lambo/ferrari/posche lor

alternatively he can go earlier then can drive slower then can song song a bit

dun zuah so much lah

pollute the air, make so much noise, endanger other ppl life, endanger his own life, risk get saman..wat for...

Neutral Newbie

simi butt timing? [confused][confused][confused] But I think it would be more accurate like this

1) My father drives into the toll station when going back to malaysia for cny

2) Then after collecting the ticket, he chiong, i time

3) really chiong, like rev damn hard

4) then when the needle reaches 100kmh i stop the stopwatch

Neutral Newbie

really short of time. he came back from home then wanted to go to GH through CTE. But CTE damn choked up at AMK industrial that side then he tried to enter CTE through Bradell that side

(edited)

short of time is not an excuse

tell that to the tp / judge if get caught or kill someone

see wat they tell u

Edited by Furrynadz

Neutral Newbie

no lah. his car auto. normally start with 3rd gear then change to 4th gear. BTW I was just sugesting a way of getting a more accurate reading nad my dad didnt do that. Maybe he should do this during CNY or a holiday to malaysia. Actually he car get a accurate reading by stopping just behind the traffic light on a straight road. then when light turns green he can just chiong....

Neutral Newbie

And by the way how should he handle the gears so that he can accelerate faster? 2nd-3rd-4th gear? 3rd-4th gear? 1st-2nd-3rd-4th gear?