MP3 FM transmitter adaptor for Car FM

Rliewky

Hi,

anyone know of a good/reliability MP3 FM transmitter adaptor and where to get it?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i bought one for my ipod which charges it and has a base to hold it unlike the one with wires dangling and also with freq fine-tuning

Bought mine at the IT show but saw thme in SImLim Square basement shop opposite the food court.

Neutral Newbie

nah, it's more than that at SLS. I bought mine at S$23 during the show and I was stun at that price for something like that. but i think it's abt S$30 now.

I comes in 2 color (B/W) to match your console. it looks great if your player is an ipod. The holder has clamp to squeeze your ipod so that it doesn't move even when it's vertical trust me i have searched and seen a lot , branded ones, cheapo ones ex ones but this takes the cake! No regret.

my colleague just bought 1 for $20+ last week at SLS. Maybe it's a nobrand cheapo one? Have to check with him if it works....

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

Just to check whether is there any adapter to connect my ipod mini to the head unit. currently i am driving suzuki swift where the head unit is factory fitted and i got the car last yr so that isn't any cd changer nor it can play mp3. thus it will be good if i can connect the ipod to the head unit. tks need advise for bros who are pro out there

yoyo,

for your swift, there should be an adaptor for it cos i when i went to test drive the swift last yr, champion motors was giving away Ipods with purchase with the car.

maybe u can check back with ur SE abt this...

my 2 cents lah

Neutral Newbie

hi headshok

yes they have the fm transmitter but is really lousy i am actually looking for those like usb cable that connect the ipod to the headunit. [thumbsup]

aiyoh.. then like that, for integrated HU, i tink a bit hard leh.. unless u go get a preamp which can accommodate and AUX in..

my 2 cents lah..

cheers

nah, it's more than that at SLS. I bought mine at S$23 during the show and I was stun at that price for something like that. but i think it's abt S$30 now.

I comes in 2 color (B/W) to match your console. it looks great if your player is an ipod. The holder has clamp to squeeze your ipod so that it doesn't move even when it's vertical trust me i have searched and seen a lot , branded ones, cheapo ones ex ones but this takes the cake! No regret.

I know.. old thread.. but can I check where u bought it??

I got real sian of burning discs for my cd player for my "old" car..

[sweatdrop]

thnaks bro

Neutral Newbie

Hi, Funny you should dig it up right now. I am selling mine for 12.50 at yahoo auction. My new ride's 12V socket located at a strange place such that I can;t use it anymore. Now I hv to do what you do.... burn data CD..

ANyway, i bought during the last last last it show... they still have this at SLS but still sellign it at >S$30. There's a few large shop at 4th 5th selling earphones, ipods gadgets, kins.. etc...

to those who has been using FM transmitters.

The sound quality is kinda [knife]

don't you think?

I got this transmitter from SLS for my iPhone.

Neutral Newbie

In order to get good sound quality, you have to find a frequency that is not being used. So far 88.6FM seems to be okay for me.

Neutral Newbie
Hi,

anyone know of a good/reliability MP3 FM transmitter adaptor and where to get it?

Just tried my ipod with Belkin Transmitter, the sound output ready CMI, waste my money....if your HU is ipod ready, link it up with your HU brand adaptor for ipod else jsut burn into CD...much much better.