Guide on buying from PI

See_eff

hi i would like to enquire on this PI: Star Deals Gallery.

are they reliable/reputable?

coz read from their site on the cars they're offering and im thinking of getting a honda fit GF.

they said they have ready stock available.

how accurate is this in terms of being sure that i could get the car in a matter of weeks after dealing with all admin matters?

Hi All.

I'm buying a car for the first time. Budget $35-50K for a 2007 registered car. Willing to pay $10K down. I need a easy maintenance car, and for family outing on weekends and to Malaysia during Nov/Dec hols.

I've shortlisted a Cefiro (2.0) but am having second doubts.

Can anyone help me shortlist 2-3 cars, and possibly recommend 2-3 dealers?

Also I have bad credit history. (12 years ago like gong gong help friend get a loan from bank then get stuck with it). So I am wondering if my car loan will be rejected by banks, and I'd have to settle for in-house loan?

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

hi i would like to enquire on this PI: Star Deals Gallery.

are they reliable/reputable?

coz read from their site on the cars they're offering and im thinking of getting a honda fit GF.

they said they have ready stock available.

how accurate is this in terms of being sure that i could get the car in a matter of weeks after dealing with all admin matters?

Pm me.

I help u.

Never EVER buy a call from Cars Today. kelisa

Bought a kelisa from them, First week alarm got problem, first month radiator and motor fan got problem.

And the best part is , they dont want to bear the COST for the repair. It is within a month of purchase.

Very bad attitude spoken with one of the stuff " Matt***". Starting say until very nice but once purchased another face.

Beware guys

Neutral Newbie

hi there anyone...

thinking of getting a bmw 335i convertible but need advises from the pros..

should i go to PML or any PI that can be recomended..

Thank you for all the advices...

Wouldn't recommend PI even though its a lot cheaper. I have some pretty bad experiences when it comes to the warranty part of the car, most PI provide their own warranty and if your car does break down, sometimes they are unable to solve it or if they close down then you are in trouble.

Advise to buy from PML better and less headache.

Turbocharged

Wouldn't recommend PI even though its a lot cheaper. I have some pretty bad experiences when it comes to the warranty part of the car, most PI provide their own warranty and if your car does break down, sometimes they are unable to solve it or if they close down then you are in trouble.

Advise to buy from PML better and less headache.

Beemer have a global warranty scheme don't they? You need to top up by a few $$K but then PML have to service.

Neutral Newbie

Nope the warranty scheme only applies to cars they sell, if you buy a PI car, have to have an adoption fee which can be as high as 10-20k before they even accept your car into the workshop.

Thats just the sole distributor bullying everyone...

Neutral Newbie

I bought a new BMW X6 from "SG Vehicle" (PI) 10 months ago and have sent back to them when i experience some noise.

They tell me that it is the gear box problem & the insurance that they bought does not cover and they now say it is wear & tear.

They have repaired it and is asking me to pay $7000+ and if not i cannot collect my car. My car is still with them as i cannot agree wear & tear for an automatic gear box 10 months old at 40000km.

Can anyone advice me what can i do next?

↡ Advertisement