Guide on buying from PI

See_eff

Thanks a lot for informing us.

I really like to read forums about cars.

I'm interested on buying cars. This is a great information.

I'll just bookmark this site for more updates.

so keep posting

keep helping me..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

If you are interested in buying cars and saving your money and time our company is the best variant of all existing variants. During several years already we are the official broker of Copart. We offer you the access to Copart auto auctions which are situated in the USA. Copart is the market leader in applying technology to improve the vehicle remarketing process and increase returns. At Copart auto auctions you can find quite different types of salvage vehicles: salvage boats, salvage motorcycle, salvage cars and others. Auction facilities are situated in different states across the USA, so it means that you can choose a car, see the auction facility and decide whether to bid on the car or not. The efforts to make a purchase are not so numerous. You should just register at our website, make the payment and with the sent login and a password log in to copart.com and start bidding. You do not have to worry about the type of the title; you may choose the type you want: clean or salvage title. Copart is committed to continually offering compelling and innovative products and services to propel the marketplace forward. To see salvage cars go to http://www.easyexport.us/?a_aid=4bead9a1c1367

If you are interested in buying cars and saving your money and time our company is the best variant of all existing variants. During several years already we are the official broker of Copart. We offer you the access to Copart auto auctions which are situated in the USA. Copart is the market leader in applying technology to improve the vehicle remarketing process and increase returns. At Copart auto auctions you can find quite different types of salvage vehicles: salvage boats, salvage motorcycle, salvage cars and others. Auction facilities are situated in different states across the USA, so it means that you can choose a car, see the auction facility and decide whether to bid on the car or not. The efforts to make a purchase are not so numerous. You should just register at our website, make the payment and with the sent login and a password log in to copart.com and start bidding. You do not have to worry about the type of the title; you may choose the type you want: clean or salvage title. Copart is committed to continually offering compelling and innovative products and services to propel the marketplace forward. To see salvage cars go to http://www.easyexport.us/?a_aid=4bead9a1c1367

[/quot

Do I understand that this post is banned ? if so why not remove from the board ?

It is quite clearly not appropriate .. would use other word to describe that sounds like cam .. but as a newbiw not sure if I would be banned / barred whatever. For the record I'm a car lover and prospective buyer.

3.5 years ago I bought a Mark X parallel import, would I do it again - no !

the supposed cost savings were in fact none, price increased substantially from initial discussion, company reneged on promised freebies and no after sales service whatsoever. Mark X was a decent car though.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, I am actually planning to get a brand new honda fit 1.3 G model from Ace Automobile. They are actually offering 1 bid guaranteed coe without top-up, price before cash rebates as according to the sales person on the phone. As i am very green in this area and it would be my first car purchase if it materialize this week. So i am hoping to gain more info from you all. =)

Enquired from a second hand dealer where he recommended me a march 2009 red fit with selling price of 56k. As i read alot from this forum that the mileage readings can be easily tampered with and horrors of the vehicle breaking down or serious problems resurfacing after few months of usage. And all these info are really frightening, at least for me. So right now, i am thinking of getting a brand new one as its only 10K plus price difference and i dont have to get worried that the 2nd hand dealer is selling me a vehicle that i have to end up paying more on the reservicing/repairing part.

So my question now is:

- Is PI: Ace Automobile reliable?

- Does 1 bid guaranteed coe without top-up means that i will definitely get that coe and what would be the waiting time of car collection if they do have a ready stock of my preferred color?

- is 68K reasonable?

- The cash rebates is only applicable to those with an existing vehicle?

- What must i ask from the PI salesman or what must i look out for?

- What kind of freebies can i possible ask for?

*Pardon my ignorance or usage of certain words as i mentioned, i am very green in this area. =)

Neutral Newbie

I'm having serious issues with a 2nd-hand Car Dealer!

Hope that once I posted 10 replies, I start my thread and post my story.

Thanks.

[rifle] [rifle] [rifle] [rifle] [rifle]

Just bought my car from Cartimes at AML, good price, good service and great salesperson (Mr Justice)! Car delivered ahead of schedule - last month - and less than 1 week from downing deposit. So far, have bought 3 cars from PI, 1st 2 were from Leco and Prime Leasing, all without much of a problem. Perhaps, I am lucky :)

Neutral Newbie

Hey I am new to this forum and would like help in selling my MPV car. I tried the classifieds but no response. Can anybody assist?

Thank you.

There is also the problem of buying a 2nd hand car from someone who bought it from a PI or who bought it from the 1st owner who bought it from a PI.

recently I placed a deposit for a GOLF GTI which has super low mileage (3 times lesser than the standard mileage of a vehicle for the same year). I have heard of people meddling with odometers but the seller was a professional, so one would think trustworthy right?

anyway..after placing the deposit (stupid stupid), we brought the car for inspection, and the condition of the engine was found to be at least 3 times older than a car of the alleged low mileage. Consistent with the findings, the engine has problems normally found in a car with 3 times the alleged mileage!

The seller refused to return me my deposit and refused to investigate if he was even conned by the 1st seller....all he did was to call my mechanics liars. [:/]

Narrow escape for me..but thereafter I will never buy a car from someone who bought from a PI, however long or short is the chain of ownership. No proper paper trace etc...what great risks to take for a car that costs so much! No thanks!

Wow, sorry to hear your dilemma. Can understand how you might have felt. This episode brings up a question. When u buy a 2nd hand car and if the mileage seems too good to be true, can we send the car for inspection (at out own cost ofcourse) before confirming the deal? Or the 2nd hand deaer will only allow this after a deposit is paid. Can't we take this CASE and lodge a complain for misleading you as a customer? Asking these questiong for the benefit of all who might be considering buying a 2nd hand vehicle, which is on the rise due to rediculous COE price hikes. Advance THanks for the person who can shed some knowledge or experince on this questions. [wave]

Neutral Newbie

hey if u selling nyour ncar be careful do not use this dealer called beyond motor...they are cheaters..dont ever deal with them. I was like u before looking for help to sell my beamer...finally recommended to this guy from the said company...they cheated..if you want to know jmore let me knjow....whatever it is informed your friend and colleaque or whoever you know not to deal with this people from beyond motor in turf city....take care...

Neutral Newbie

hey u should also put in guide to selling...cause recently i sold my car and got cheated by Beyond Motor located i turf city. You should tell or post to others to be careful when selling their car and what need to be done same as buying...And if possible to tell people that this company beyond motor cannot be trusted...cheers

↡ Advertisement