List of Autoparts Distributors in Singapore

Nutty

Go back to Performance Motors, the motorcyle spare parts department guys are friendly and professional.

All BMW motorcycles parts (recent 90s model) can be back ordered if there are no stock. Prices for parts are reasonable too. Labour is a bit steep though. BMW boxer engines are relatively old school in terms of technology and are very simple in mechanical design. These boxers design goes back 80 years and little has changed since then. You should be able to find competent mechanics in Kallang, Ubi to fix up a BMW boxer bike.

hi everyone.....

I look for an autoparts store/ distributor for BMW R1100GS motorcycle. anyone can help me?

thanks a lot before. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement

Autobacs bukit batok is the worst workshop i have been to so far. The people there i find are very dishonest. In October 2011, I went there to change front and back disc rotors to dixcel for my scooby and when i went back to collect my car, the mechs told me my car was ready to be driven off. I released my handbrake and realised it was very light and soft, unlike what it was before. I told the mechs that it wasnt like this and told him to readjust it. I waited what seemed like ages until I went down to see what was going on. I noticed my original and the indented new rotors put side by side after they removed the new ones from the car and saw that the hollows space for the new rotors was much bigger than my original ones, resulting in the handbrake's inability to bite properly. i wanted to kick up a fuss as they should have known the problem when they fitted the unfitting rotors, but my wife told me not to do so. I told them to change back to my original rotors and drove off without making a scene that day. My diagnosis of the incident is that they ordered the rotors knowing that they did not fit exactly into my car (coz thet was the only stock available), hoped that i would just drive off that day without noticing the problem. If I were to return another day bringing up the problem to autobacs, they would probably refuse to give me a refund due to the worn disc rotors and tell me to fabricate a brake sleeve at a few hundred more. I find Autobacs dishonest and please beware of that Choon guy (with receding hairline) and the mechanics. The things in autobacs are also damn expensive and on top of that, their service sucks big time!!!!

• Praise 1

I went to Autobacs Ubi ( shortly after changing to brand new fk452 falken from Stamford). An Autobacs guy helped me to install a pair of wipers I bought. As a value added service, he offered his opinion that my tires are lousy and are unevenly worn ( even though they were brand new ). Bloody ridiculous. I nodded in appreciation just to see how far he would push this b-------t. He then checked all four tires and recommended that I change them at Autobacs immediately.

I nodded my head to indicate I would "consider in future". Thanked him. And in my mind swore I would never go back to Autobacs.

anyone driving nissan sunny?

can share where to buy OEM parts?

Example : Air filter, air-con filter, oil filter etc

I went to a few stockist at Rangoon road and desker road. All selling original.

Anyone could tell me where to get chrome parts for SSangyong Musso Sport (2005 model) in singapore??

tried Mancando ? Korean company in Singapore handling korean cars.

• Praise 1

Last week just went to Ric Tat & bought

1 set front rotor

1 set front brake pad

1 set back brake pad

total $363.80

went to my WS for changing n was charge $50 for labour..

I think its still cheaper than everything from WS rite?

Neutral Newbie

Hi all Allioner out there,

I just bought a 3 yrs old Toyota Allion 1.5 and I've notice that my RPM is very low at 600rpm thus causing my engine vibrating sound penetrate into cabin.So,I suspect my engine mounting gave away liao.Some workshop quote me $540 to change 4pcs mounting not include GST and other workshop told me my throttle body is dirty causing the rpm low.

Allion Sifu out there,which one should I believe?Worst case is the mounting kaput and where can I find it with a decent price?Thanks a million.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys, i just paid a deposit on a 2nd Hand Type R. and might be getting it within a week. is there any workshop out there can service my car as in. EVERY single part of my car. from brakes to engine. as i dunno about cars and its a sport car im getting, im not sure if the prev owner has taken it to race and then engine not working or something like that. please help!! much appreciate !

• Praise 1

Hi all Allioner out there,

I just bought a 3 yrs old Toyota Allion 1.5 and I've notice that my RPM is very low at 600rpm thus causing my engine vibrating sound penetrate into cabin.So,I suspect my engine mounting gave away liao.Some workshop quote me $540 to change 4pcs mounting not include GST and other workshop told me my throttle body is dirty causing the rpm low.

Allion Sifu out there,which one should I believe?Worst case is the mounting kaput and where can I find it with a decent price?Thanks a million.

Idling at 600rpm for Allion normal, your vibration happening during Idling or accelaration?

I enquiries from stockist cost $440 but changing very troublesome so plus workmanship not sure didn't check b4

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

May I know wats type r?

Sports car?

U Duno car u buy wat type r?

I oso Duno wats type r

Sports car not felali, lanbo etc?

Civic Type R 2.0M . hope you are not being sarcasm. you expect a 28yrs old guy to buy a ferrari?

Oh

Fd2r

Gd car gd car

But u should be driving a gtr

Hahaha

Envy u

First car drive fd2r Liao

Shiok

Drive with care

Any ws can check for u on ur car ba

↡ Advertisement