Another Nice Hybrid Tube Amp

Bosebani

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hi,

the TDB and mcintosh both sound very diff. IF u prefer the tube sound, like everyone have mentioned, u cant do much worse with bulters, they r 1 of the better factories that can integrate tubes for mobile use. Mcintosh.....wats there to say....they r pioneers of everything hi-end. However im a little skeptical bout der car amps though, no doubt they make stable power n reliable, but something tell me that a big slice of the dosh u pay actually goes to cosmetics.

Edited by Sidestepper
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

PM Slonez for a price quote!

Installation would be at a recommended installer or installer of your choice - price would be dependant on your set-up, cables, etc. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

hello again another interesting topic on ramm audio

http://www.elitecaraudio.com/forums/showth...02&pagenumber=1

cek this out even americans feel the company is not legit now i am really pissed......

its confirmed david art makes them.as i personally ordered a custom tube amp from them,

www.davidart.com.tw

david yeh personally spoke to me and told me that his ramm amps are made by him company.also his tube amps cant b compared to butler.tube driver is unique and has patented technology which cant b copied.does not want to get into trouble for it bsides he said butler inspires him alot and excellent sound quality.now this guy is a gentleman so i am buying his tube amp which is much cheaper aswell [laugh]

its said in the usa by the so called distributor of ramm audio that d prices are ard us$499 for the mozart(cek outr the link and u will find the prices) i am getting my custom made amp from davidart for 300 "imagine custom made cool cool".i purchased ramm for us$1000 man now i consider my self ripped off.

Edited by Mafia
↡ Advertisement