Meguire scartch x

Dreammetal

hello wish to ask if anyone used before scartch x.. from meguire.... the instructions is like very simiplified...... is it to apply even on the scratched surface and let it dry and use polishing method to polish off the applied..... or how it should be used.. scare if used wrongly... whole paint gone..

tanks

↡ Advertisement

how this thing work huh.. cos u see.. i though such thing is to use it micro abrasive too sand off the micro layer.. if just rub off there will be effect ma.. i tried polish method use this product and it work good.. scar gone alot but scare destroy the paint

Now then i know the the very fine scratches on my car are caused by................CATS! there's quite a few of them in my neighbourhood and i have noticed them sleeping on top of some cars cos the engine is warm while the night is cold.... dun see any way to prevent that man [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

ha.. well i guess so.. mine also like that why i choose new parking location under tree and then attacjed by atomic bomb with firece acidic liquid... bird sxxt.. dun know why my area bird sxxt is very powerful one and near psa somemore......

cat scratched are very deep one lie... my advise is when u see a cat on ur car dun go chase away becos in the process it may really scratch deeper... just park in some where elas.. mine is black car ... more worse... lucky zaion help me

just live with it... [crazy]