Another Raizin Stabilizer - Pivot Ignition Spark

Atlantis_boi

Hi All. Juz browse thru the famous local mag & found out this new gadget. Has anyone tried it? Any comments on it?

Add: The 1st Raizin stabilizer was the Pivot Volt Stabilizer(Blue) Next is the rather new Pivot Sound Volt Stabilizer(Grey) Now there's this latest Pivot Spark Volt Stabilizer.

Those who r on the rest of the Pivot Stabilizer, insert down ur comments too [sunny]

Cheers [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I've used the original blue VS on both a Mondeo & a Charade.

It might just be perception.

But little things like aircon feeling instantaneously colder were definitely observed.

definitely a little more than snake oil here.

but I'm thinking the red & grey ones might be a bit of overkill

Red one looks good. but if you read the descriptions

It seems to do what the Blue one does, just allegedly better

Well. will be good if dressing up your engine bay is the aim..

Neutral Newbie

The red one is a completely different beast. it's strictly for ignition, not ICE. I wouldn't know, but I'm willing to try pretty soon

Neutral Newbie

If you refer to Pivot website, the ignition spark stabilizer comes in two models, red and yellow. The leads are connected to the spark fuse and not to the car battery.

Neutral Newbie

thanks, just read about it, the yellow one is only compatible with very few cars which include some subarus...

the yellow one is more powerful than the red one too! "VS-V" it is called.

Agree. The red Pivot Stabilizer functions independently frm the blue Pivot Stabilizer. One is for ignition & 1 is for the electrical part. Was tinkin if I put these two together to improve the drivability of my car. Will give it a try oso but dunno how much it costs.

Yup The yellow one seems to be better. Hope it reaches our shores & b compatible to various makes & models.

Edited by Atlantis_boi

Thx 4 ur input. Many fellow owners of my make oso claimed that air-con became colder after installing the Pivot Raizin Stabilizer (Blue) [nod]

Wun wanna spend $$ on dressingup engine bay. Juz wanna improve the drivability of the car.

Neutral Newbie

hmm... in that case might consider the red one.

seems like a decent addition to the blue one.

anyone knows how much it costs?

might drive around to check it out today

Your posting have been edited by Gad.

No soliciting is allowed.

Should you continue to do so, your account will be terminated.

Edited by Gadgeter

So far as advertised in Hotstuff, only sung beng carrys in. I dunno abt other shops. They may haf too I dunno. U might wanna check ard. Do let us know if u find other shops carrying the red 1 so Bros frm the west wun haf 2 come all the way to Eunos to install [;)]

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

I just installed recently, and my review on it - not worth the price if you're looking for increase in performance hp gains. It just makes the engine feel much smoother, quiter and better idling. It's like a conditioner lor. [rolleyes]

I haven't changed sparkplugs or spark plug cables yet, so maybe that's the downside of feeling almost nothing.

Anyhow, I think that even with the change of sparkplugs and cables, the maximum hp gain is only like 2 hp at most.

Its the coils that gives the greater increase, up to 8 hp if you get the high voltage coils... where to buy I wonder and are coils universal?

Edited by Spade