Jam Brake! What shall I do?

Lawrenceloy

Question....

Somehow or rather, u antagonize another driver. He/she cuts into your lane, suddenly jam his/her brake, forcing you to e-brake and sending everything in your car flying forward. He/she then moves off, winds down his/her window and gives u a middle finger.

If somebody tries this stunt on you, what shall you do? What if I slammed into him? In insurance terms, I got to pay everything, sigh!

↡ Advertisement

sad to say, yeah. if straightforward case your front bumper hit his rear bumper, your insurance pay.

hence must be careful watch out for vehicles cutting into ur lane.

haha.......happened to me the last time too...

ang mo driving a picnic probably felt loss of face that i overtook him on the bend.......

then did exactly what u described on the straight road.

Neutral Newbie

Dont think its worth the trouble... most of the time they wont do anything about it... Theres no accident or injuries anyway.. wink.gif

Like the old birds in this forum says... its part and parcel of everyday driving in sillypore. sunny.gif

haha.......don't know leh...he probably still hanging to the colonial legacy whereby we asians are servants to them that we shouldn't overtake them.

how else would someone cut into my lane so aggressively if he hadn't felt slighted

↡ Advertisement