After polish results from Hi-Glaze 88

Erikkson

I've use that product for the past 1 year or so.

I normally mix it together with water while washing my ride.It's as good as waxing it.

It can be purchase off the shelve from most car accessories shop and mobil petrol kiosk.

will the wax wash off easily if I mix it with water? Supposing rain...

↡ Advertisement

Not that I've notice.In fact I see no difference at all.I just continue doing it(it's also recommended - see the instruction) , that's why I'm sticking to this product - at least it won't break my back every 2~3 weeks.

Not that I've notice.In fact I see no difference at all.I just continue doing it(it's also recommended - see the instruction) , that's why I'm sticking to this product - at least it won't break my back every 2~3 weeks.

how many capfuls and how much water did u mix? :)

Edited by Erikkson

Hey how come Mitsu car has toyocar rims? sharp pics man

oh because my previous tyres were 14" steel rims, and I upgraded to 15" Bridgestone GIII tyres plus ordered a set of Gramlights 15" rims from Justin. He had the tyres available, but the rims had to be indented from Japan...in the meantime we couldn't fix the 15" tyres onto the 14" rims...so he lent me a set of Toyota rims instead [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

I just wanna ask this I'm intending to polish up my car this weekend and I just bought a clay bar n Fusso 3mth product. Currently I'm using soft99 clean and polish and Hi Glaze 88

so would my correct steps be this?

1) Wash/Shampoo the car

2) use claybar to remove stuborn stains

3) use soft 99 clean n polish

4) use Fusso 3mth

5) Hi glaze 88

is this correct?

Neutral Newbie

HoHo, Digg up my old Hi-Glaze88 after seeing tis thread..

Anyway, remember it difficult to use on its on, so

I poured the remaining Hi-Glaze88 into my FK425.(20/80 ratio).

tata, its easy to use, no residue no streak.. guess its due to fk425, and very slick too.

shine wise it seems to be the same, but maybe will increse the durability of fk425.

[whip]

Neutral Newbie

hi bro was wondering whether this hi-glaze 88, high gloss sealing, heavy duty polythene compound has abrasive properties. cos it say on the back of the bottle to " rub in firmly on oxidized paint and stubborn stains." or maybe the word ompound suggests so also ?

so would long term use thin the paint?

↡ Advertisement