Wanna know where to buy Hi-Glaze 88

Erikkson

i notice that if you wash ur car with HG88 + water on a hot day and then wipe off the dried up "water" like how you would dry a car...

the car actually shines more! I've been doing that occasionally and that helps to keep the shine...

This Hi-Glaze 88 is wayyy too expensive to mix with water, then wash away....suggest direct application instead [laugh]

kaoz $18.90 for 350ml [jawdrop]

Edited by Erikkson
↡ Advertisement

huh??

direct application uses more you know?

i usually mix 2-3 capfuls.

To apply to whole car i think need much more than that.

yup I just realised today [:(]

used up one third of a bottle...thats $6 per polish!

and I only polish the metal parts of the car not even the plastic bumpers

i wonder if the hi-glaze 88 can be used for plastic parts of the car exterior?

Neutral Newbie

i bought mine at 'driven' at Macpherson. they selling 32 bucks for one litre.

dunno if i can post their website here.

pm me if interested?

i bought mine at 'driven' at Macpherson. they selling 32 bucks for one litre.

dunno if i can post their website here.

pm me if interested?

u have pm

no prob with that what, in fact now your car is well protected! [thumbsup]

the next few washes use the wipe down method lor. Then not so xiong physically also.

Anyway, i've not tried to apply direct to plastic parts. But using the wipe-down method, i wipe over all my plastic bumper parts, mud guards, side skirt, no prob. No whitish residue. In fact, be quite dark and a bit of shiny look, as though you applied some plastic protectant like that. [thumbsup]

no prob with that what, in fact now your car is well protected!

the next few washes use the wipe down method lor. Then not so xiong physically also.

Anyway, i've not tried to apply direct to plastic parts. But using the wipe-down method, i wipe over all my plastic bumper parts, mud guards, side skirt, no prob. No whitish residue. In fact, be quite dark and a bit of shiny look, as though you applied some plastic protectant like that.

hi bro pardon me asking...what is the wipe down method? Thanks [:)]

hi,

i'm no pro but this is the method i use.

1.)Wash car as per normal. Don't use car shampoo with wax.

2.)Jus wipe dry your windows. Don't bother with the rest of the car body. Saves time & effort

3.)Mix 1-3capful of HG88 into a pail with about 3cm of water.

4.)Use a clean microfibre cloth, dip into the concoction, squeeze to about 1/3 dry, wipe all over the car body. Ocassionally returning to the pail to "refresh" the cloth with the HG88 mixture. [laugh]

5.)For me, i'm kiasu and kiam siap. So i usually will wipe about 3-4 rounds. By the time you finish one round, the starting area would have dry already, then you can go wipe again to deposit more of the good stuff on the surface.

yeap. That's about it. You save time on not needing to wipe dry the car also. Hope this helps you!

Neutral Newbie

bro,

i dunno if i will b flouting rules by putting their website down or not

anyway, u got PM.

i got it at 32 bucks ard one month ago. so hopefully wen u go down there its still the same price.

sent my car to C&C for repairs today....and after that they washed my car...thing is when I went to collect, I noticed 2 long scratches on the bonnet. So I called the service personnel to help me remove the scratches. He took this bottle of Hi-Glaze 88, poured out some gooey white stuff onto a rag...and just polished abit and voila! The scratches were gone in an instant!

Thus I would like to ask....where do they sell this Hi-Glaze 88?

higloss.jpg

Thanks [thumbsup]

Saw the same picture in the AA website. http://www.aas.com.sg/discounts/special-grooming.htm

Hi-Gloss Sealing

is a sealing agent with polythene base that gives your car its natural gloss.

350ml

AA Member: $16.45

Non-member: $18.00

1000ml

AA Member: $34.45

Non-member: $38.80

This product sounds good.

My ride is currently on Zaino program, can I use this during the intervals between grooming sessions or during washing car?

It seems like this product leaves behind a layer of protectant like wax, will it cause my existing/subsequent Zaino treatment to be less effective?

it's available at mobil/esso petrol kiosk

I think those sold at the kiosks are the 350ml types...not the 1L ones he is referring to right...

↡ Advertisement