Wanna know where to buy Hi-Glaze 88

Erikkson

sent my car to C&C for repairs today....and after that they washed my car...thing is when I went to collect, I noticed 2 long scratches on the bonnet. So I called the service personnel to help me remove the scratches. He took this bottle of Hi-Glaze 88, poured out some gooey white stuff onto a rag...and just polished abit and voila! The scratches were gone in an instant!

Thus I would like to ask....where do they sell this Hi-Glaze 88?

higloss.jpg

Thanks [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

hey guru,

What's your take on HG88?

For the past few months I have jus been washing my car and then use HG88 mixed with a small amount of water then use a MF cloth to wipe all over the car body. The shine is as good as when I wax last time. Any prob with this regime?

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro Imuya, in fact I used to do exactly like you, add some HG88 with some water than wipe down the car than buff dry. Well if you ask me any problem with that, than I would say no problem at all. But if you ask me is that the best way to shine a car, than I would say there are better ways (of course more tiring too).

Neutral Newbie

Places that I've seen selling..

-Some Giant Supermarket

-AutoAcc at Paya lebar

-EssoMobile Petrol Station with NTUC supermarket...

Around $18 for the small bottle and $33 for the bigger onewink.gif

U can go down to Autobacc to purchase HG88 too. The price is reasonable. Cant really remember the exact value and u can get polishing cloth too which look like a rag.

icic..thanks for the tip!

Comparing time vs. energy vs. end-result, I feel this is one of the most efficient way to maintain the car.

Another good product with little effort required is Polygaze Glide-on glaze. Quick to apply and very easy to buff off. It's quite rare to see it now. Anyone knows where selling?

Neutral Newbie

I have tried this Polygaze Glide-on glaze too, as you said pretty easy to use. I think I still have half a bottle left, you interested ?

Got so cheap meh?

500 ml cost around $20 & 1 litres cost around $40.90 at giants.

Where did you get the litres at only $33?

Anyway,i know of 1 car grooming centre who use Hi Glaze exclusively for car wash & polishing, you can go to Punggol Plaza & look for Steven.

The Punggol Plaza car grooming centre just had a change of new operator. [flowerface]

No, it won't.

If you are kiasu & wash your car with Hi Glaze 88 twice a week for 1 month,

you'll see a rich layer of protection over your car paintwork.

If you do beyond 1 month & longer, you'll see your car in showroom condition

Hi guys I bought the Hi-Glaze 88 at Giant (Parkway Parade) at $18.90 for 350ml bottle.

fyi Caltex sells it at $18.75 and SPC sells it at $18.30. :)

Also bought the Meguiar's Endurance High Gloss tyre shine(the purple liquid with the grape scent) at $15.50 for 473ml :)

http://store1.yimg.com/I/everythingautomotive_1864_37003975

Edited by Erikkson

i notice something about this HG88..

I'm using it with water to wash my car.

i notice that if you wash ur car with HG88 + water on a hot day and then wipe off the dried up "water" like how you would dry a car...

the car actually shines more! [laugh] I've been doing that occasionally and that helps to keep the shine... [;)]

↡ Advertisement