Moira

Neutral Newbie

Bro, I got a simpler program code for you :

if no (parking_attendant OR traffic_police OR HDB or URA) @ all times then

park_anywhere()

else

good_luck()

Basically, it means, u can do anything, but dont get caught [laugh]

This is called the cari makan program...

↡ Advertisement

i believe HDB definition for whole day is for 7am to 10.30pm. if u park near MRT, it's only 3 x $1 coupons, so called park n ride type. this is more worthwhile. at night, there is the night parking coupon. last time was $2 per coupon, now don't know if increased or not. normal coupon cannot be used for night parking.

Is the park & ride coupon a separate type from the normal orange $1 or same?

i believe HDB definition for whole day is for 7am to 10.30pm. if u park near MRT, it's only 3 x $1 coupons, so called park n ride type. this is more worthwhile. at night, there is the night parking coupon. last time was $2 per coupon, now don't know if increased or not. normal coupon cannot be used for night parking.

Not any HDB carpark near MRTs...only those designated Park n Ride's HDB carparks allowed to park from 7am - 9pm (weekdays) and 7am - 3pm (Saturday) for $3 worth of coupons daily.

Which kind of car parks allows whole day parking using four 1hr coupons? I rem last time whenever we go to sentosa or WTC, my dad will put 4 1hr coupons to park for the whole day.

donno leh.. i tot overnite got overnite coupon...

Does tat mean if the board did not mention anything abt whole day parking mean we cant like put certain $$$ (3-4) worth of coupons and have to put for the whole during of 12hrs or more dizzy.gif

Cos so far I only saw once at the carpark at Seah Inn that mention whole parking at $3 or $4.smallcry.gif

if im not wrong.. till 10pm u must put hourly coupon or something.. then the overnite coupon.. then in the morn it is hourly coupon again... something like that...

cos my car park is that way

dont quote me hor.. check urself first

just checking with u guys... if i want to park my car at a hdb carpark for the whole day is there a max amt i need to pay? coupons wise...

like for example i only need to tear 3 dollars worth of coupons....

cos for those hdb carparks wiht erp type gantries, it's 3 bucks for the whole day.. wonder if its the same with coupons

park and ride, not all car parks. kallang is one example of park n ride. must chk where P&Rs are.

overnight must use overnight coupons. starts at 10pm and ends at 7am the next day. subsequently, pay per hour/P&R again.

some car parks season parking whole day although not red lots. pls be careful, dun be fooled by the colours. check the label at entrance of hdb car parks.

Neutral Newbie

full day parking at $10 (brown color) outside CBD, $16.50 inside CBD.

there r some carparks with signs states tat $4 per day...check the sign b4 displayin the coupons. personally, i seen a few for eg at HarbourFront, Day parking is at $4.

There's aso an islandwide parkin disc.

it's $300 per mth.

For parking for an entire month, in any URA/HDB car park during its coupon parking hours where the parking fee is 50cents per half-hour and in any URA/HDB car park where overnight coupon parking is allowed from 10.30pm to 7.00am on the next day.

it's $460 per mth

For parking for an entire month, in any URA/HDB car park where hourly coupon parking and in any URA/HDB car park where overnight coupon parking is allowed from 10.30pm to 7.00am on the next day.

got tis info fr http://www.hdb.gov.sg

Neutral Newbie

copied from http://www.transitlink.com.sg/

EZ-LINK PARK & RIDE (P & R) SCHEME

The ez-link P&R Scheme is your answer to chauffeured convenience through peak hour traffic. To P&R, choose a P&R car park most convenient for you and just drive to the P&R car park which is usually sited near an MRT station, bus interchange or bus stop, leave your vehicle at the designated parking lot and continue your journey hassle-free by bus, MRT or LRT.

SALE OF PARK & RIDE SET

The P&R set comprises:

a Park & Ride ez-link card; and

a Season Parking Ticket (SPT)

These must be bought as a set and is available from all TransitLink Ticket Offices. The Park & Ride ez-link card can be used on buses, the MRT and LRT while the SPT allows the user to park their vehicle at the designated P&R site chosen.

First Purchase of P&R Set

Card Deposit = $5 (Refundable)

Park & Ride ez-link card = $40 (Non-refundable travel value)

SPT = $30

Total cost = $75

Subsequent Purchase of P&R Set

(The Park & Ride ez-link card must be produced at the Ticket Office for subsequent purchase)

Park & Ride ez-link card = $40 (Non-refundable travel value)

SPT = $30

Total cost = $70

Sale of ez-link P&R set starts from the 15th of the preceding month to the 7th of the valid month. Both the P&R ez-link card and SPT are valid for the calendar month for which it is bought (that is, it must start from the 1st till the last day of the month).

P&R sets are sold on a first-come-first serve basis and we regret that no further issuance is possible once the set is sold out. Hence, P&R users may wish to consider alternative sites to park and ride.

Click here to download the "Park & Ride Set" order form.

VEHICLE ELIGIBILITY

Passenger cars that are Singapore registered with prefix "E" or "S" in the registration number

Light Goods Vehicles with registration numbers "G" or "Y", not exceeding the unladen weight of 1,500 kg and the height restriction of the multi-storey car park

Owners of light goods vehicle who wish to purchase a P&R set, must produce the Vehicle Log Card for verification.

PARK & RIDE EZ-LINK CARD

The P&R ez-link card is only valid on public transport

Neutral Newbie

## If you are using the Bishan multi-storey car park, you should obtain a ticket from the machine upon entry and make payment at the Auto Pay Station before exiting. The charges are $3.00 for parking three hours or more during the P&R operating hours.##

just to highlight tis pt that they no longer use ticket system. they r using the ERP gantry, just insert cashcard upon exit. [nod][nod]

The $10 whole day parking coupon can be used for any 50 cents per half hour carpark white lots. And take note, if that carpark allows night parking, the $10 is inclusive of the night parking. I've used that before, and when I bought the coupons at HDB, they actually 'reminded' me about that so that I won't tear another $2 coupon for overnight parking... [sweatdrop]

just checking with u guys... if i want to park my car at a hdb carpark for the whole day is there a max amt i need to pay? coupons wise...

like for example i only need to tear 3 dollars worth of coupons....

cos for those hdb carparks wiht erp type gantries, it's 3 bucks for the whole day.. wonder if its the same with coupons

Are you sure?? HDB carpark with cashcard kind is $3 for whole day??