Hdb parking for whole day

Moira

Neutral Newbie

just checking with u guys... if i want to park my car at a hdb carpark for the whole day is there a max amt i need to pay? coupons wise...

like for example i only need to tear 3 dollars worth of coupons....

cos for those hdb carparks wiht erp type gantries, it's 3 bucks for the whole day.. wonder if its the same with coupons

↡ Advertisement

I think there is a whole coupon...brown. Cannot remember the amount tho....could be $8 each. Can buy individually from HDB branch office.

Edited by Silver_blade

Neutral Newbie

yar what's new... plenty of bloody regulations... how the hell we konw all of them.. like some of the season parking lots... sometimes the stupid sign so difficult to see.. at some discreet corner

Which kind of car parks allows whole day parking using four 1hr coupons? I rem last time whenever we go to sentosa or WTC, my dad will put 4 1hr coupons to park for the whole day.

The public car park west of the sentosa bus terminal. ( cos I work in Habourfront )

I think the car park east of the terminal also charges the same.

Does tat mean if the board did not mention anything abt whole day parking mean we cant like put certain $$$ (3-4) worth of coupons and have to put for the whole during of 12hrs or more dizzy.gif

Cos so far I only saw once at the carpark at Seah Inn that mention whole parking at $3 or $4.smallcry.gif

Neutral Newbie

i called hdb... some carparks can buy the whole day parking coupon for 10 dollars.... so exp... dont know which carparks can use which carparks cannot use....

i believe HDB definition for whole day is for 7am to 10.30pm. if u park near MRT, it's only 3 x $1 coupons, so called park n ride type. this is more worthwhile. at night, there is the night parking coupon. last time was $2 per coupon, now don't know if increased or not. normal coupon cannot be used for night parking.

[nod] If reach that public car park around late 8am or early 9am will only see a few lots left [sweatdrop] Hot spot man [:p] However, sometimes can see people putting 8 pcs of 1 hour coupon for parking the whole day [hur]

Just for fun...not really a programming language.

If season coupon = 24/7 exclusive parking in desinated carpark

Then desinated carparks = desinated season parking lots

If exclusive desinated season parking lots = 0

Then season coupon = park anywhere anytime

If park anywhere anytime = 1

Then additional coupon = 0

Else buying of season coupon = False

Translate:

If garment want us to buy season coupons then there must be exclusive desinated lots for all the season coupon users. If there are no desinated lots, then we should be allowed to park at any other carparks at anytime without having to buy and use additional coupons. If not, what is the purpose of buying season parking?

Edited by Cyborg007
↡ Advertisement