Polyglaze Diamond Finish (liquid) Long life polish

Seanboi

Neutral Newbie

HI bro Seanboi, I have seen quite a number of your posts in different topics asking the same question, maybe I can suggest you try to wait for reply or start a new topic like wat you are doing now. Otherwise quite confessing [dizzy] seeing same questions in a few different topics.

To answer your question, first of all wash your car with a decent car shampoo and clay your car if the paint feel rough. Than clean the paint surface with paint cleaner, products like Meguiar's DC Step 1 or Mother's 3 phase system Step 1 should do the job well. After cleaning the paint surface than there are many combination you can choose to play with.

Just to name a few sealants,

1) if you wan to try out Klasse product, apply AIO follow by the sealant SG.

2) For Meguiar's product, DC Step 2 to polish the car for better shine than seal with either #20 or NXT.

3) For Zaino system, Dawn wash the car, apply Z1 follow by Z2pro.

4) Autoglym, apply SRP follow by EGP sealant.

To apply a second coat of sealant, it is recommanded that you wait for 12-24hrs for the sealant to cure. But if you are using Zaino Z2pro with ZFX than you can actually apply 3 coats of Z2pro with 1/2 hr interval.

Last but not least, it is a common belief that sealant does not bond well onto wax. So if you are thinking of using both sealant and wax, apply the sealant first, wait for 12-24hrs, than top the sealant with your favourite wax. Oh yes before I forget, do not top your sealant with a cleaner wax, because the cleaner in the wax will tend to remove the sealant on the paint. Cleaner wax is meant more for a 1 step product. Hopefully I have answered most of your questions.

Thanks very much bro. but i still got this question.

Can i use Soft99 meta clean cleaner wax to prep my surface before applying sealent?

If i use SRP den i use Soft99 sealent, would it be ok?

Lastly, the Polyglaze Diamond Finish is it a cleaner wax?

Sorrie 4 asking noob questions.

Neutral Newbie

If this is the first time you are applying sealant to your car, I would advice you to get a proper paint cleaner to clean the paint first. Cleaner waxs contains wax in them so it might cause bonding problem with the sealant you are going to use. After you have cleaned up your paint, you can proceed with SRP follow by Soft99 sealant. I have used Polyglaze Diamond Finish before and I feel it is more like a cleaner wax like you said.

Neutral Newbie

Hey sista, got your car back already ? Hopefully all your problems solved [:p] . So you managed to do some detailing work over the weekend ? Glad to hear you like the sealant otherwise I peiseh recommanding it to you [;)] .

a day's work!! wash, claybar, aio, sealant, interior protectant, tyres gloss.....the sealant not badthumbsup.gif ...rub a bit the water mark went off....my car was so dirty!!! the whole applicator became black after a while from putting aio

Edited by Lukie102

Neutral Newbie

Wah that is really a hard day work [sweatdrop] , than now your car must be very smooth and shinning liao [sunny]. In fact for this sealant you will really see a different when you put on the third coat, the shine is even much better.

Neutral Newbie

Must be not enough regular exercise that's why like that [laugh][laugh] . This weekend just do a normal car shampoo wash follow by 1 more coat can already lah... leave the 3rd coat to the next weekend lah. Must reserve energy otherwise [dizzy] .

no do horse stance lah.....for 9 years liaoz since poly tongue.gif i like the shine and the smooth touch.....thumbsup.gif though like sealant still feel a bit plasticky

Neutral Newbie

bo pian lah, difficult to find LSP that has all the characteristic that we are looking for [:/] , so the only way is to top it with a good carnauba wax to give it a soft, warm and wetter look.

dont want greedy lah...put wax that's it!! must re-do if wanna sealant again....sealant last longer.....some more if with wax then not 1 day for me liaoz.....need to do overnight

Neutral Newbie

what sealant is that? care to share?

my car has some watermarks which i couldnt remove with einszett products.

tried with SRP, also cannot... frown.gif

help help sweatdrop.gif