Brexit - Remain or Leave EU?

Vid

The horrors of Brexit has just dawned on me.

No more European Cups for Liverpool.

Off set by 2 good things.

No more Eurovision Song contest.

No more England embarrassing themselves

in the Euros.

2 vs 1 is not too bad.

:D

Hey bro..

England will still play in Euro leh.

It is call Euro tournament not EU tournament leh..

And Britain will always remain as a European country. (unless they decide to call themselves Asian or American la..) :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Now now we know they have 2 balls underneath... u dont have to post 2 time u know . Kekek ðð

2 balls MAH so post 2x lo

Lets see now that England out of EU

they don't have to send any money

to Brussels, how must can they save?

€17bn that they can spend on themselves

instead. So that €17bn to the UK economy

every year. Does that really sound too bad?

• Praise 1

Have a feeling that there might be 500 countries in this world by the time my first grandchild is born.

UK split, EU split, 联邦 split, INDO split...

There are oredi talks in some EU countries by the left wings right wings chicken wings to mimic the British...

JB have own army... Just no Air Force. Not sure about navy.

Just have an 'Affiliation of sorts / One state - two systems' with us whilst maintaining their sovereignty and they can be the best state in M'sia. The possibilities are endless and positive, just think about it.

Turbocharged

Just have an 'Affiliation of sorts / One state - two systems' with us whilst maintaining their sovereignty and they can be the best state in M'sia. The possibilities are endless and positive, just think about it.

Huh?? Who will be China here???

Supercharged

Lets see now that England out of EU

they don't have to send any money

to Brussels, how must can they save?

€17bn that they can spend on themselves

instead. So that €17bn to the UK economy

every year. Does that really sound too bad?

Agree, so UK exit does more harm to EU itself. However, the free trade agreement was under EU so UK will be left to re-negotiate trade terms with EU. EU has 27 members (excludes Brexit) so every single one of them must agree to the new terms for them to trade. But at least they got 2 years to get ready... so at the meantime they will still have to pay €17bn every yr for 2 years to EU, the cost of their membership fees...  :lll._.:

• Praise 1

(edited)

f uck gic portfolio 7% are properties in uk.

be prepared for changes in your cpf

no 300k minimum cannot withdraw

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

(edited)

anyone post this one already?

sibei funny and creative ... Brexit is just the beginning ... lol

post-7984-0-97674900-1466756473_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

How about Aljunied/hougang split from Rest of the GRC?

:grin:

Have a feeling that there might be 500 countries in this world by the time my first grandchild is born.

UK split, EU split, 联邦 split, INDO split...

There are oredi talks in some EU countries by the left wings right wings chicken wings to mimic the British...

Agree, so UK exit does more harm to EU itself. However, the free trade agreement was under EU so UK will be left to re-negotiate trade terms with EU. EU has 27 members (excludes Brexit) so every single one of them must agree to the new terms for them to trade. But at least they got 2 years to get ready... so at the meantime they will still have to pay €17bn every yr for 2 years to EU, the cost of their membership fees...  :lll._.:

You are exactly right.

The EU FTA must satisfy all the members.

Can you imagine all the different countries

screaming I cannot accept unless I get this

and that. When England negotiates its own

FTA it will be so much easier. Both countries

agree and its done.

Its like husband and wife fight can resolve,

imagine the MIL stick her oar in and the FIL stick

his oar in and the next door neighbour stick their

oar in and it all gets worse.

Turbocharged

How about Aljunied/hougang split from Rest of the GRC?

:grin:

Errr.. Technically cannotZ but if u say split from Singapore then maybe got chance.
  • Praise 1

Why does people think Brexit is bad for England?

The EU have so many silly rules that stop England

getting sales and investment and now its all gone.

The English wanted to sell their sausage abroad

and the EU ruled that they cannot call it the sausage.

The German insisted that their Frankfuter is the only

and real sausage and the Italians said no the Salami

is the real sausage and the English have to call their

sausage "the emulsified high fat offal tube."

This video for @turboflat4  Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpipqJNFDOQ

• Praise 1

Twincharged

f uck gic portfolio 7% are properties in uk.

be prepared for changes in your cpf

no 300k minimum cannot withdraw

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

Here’s the full text of Cameron’s statement:

There can be no doubt about the result. Across the world, people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I want to reassure those markets that Britain’s economy is fundametally strong. I would also reassure Brits in European countries and EU citizens living here that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in how we can travel, how our services and goods can move. we must now prepare for a negotiation with the EU. This will needed to involve the full participation of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish governments to ensure all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced.

Above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I am proud and very honoured to have been the prime minister of this country for six years.

I have always believed we need to confront big decisions not duck them. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, to say directly and passionately what I think and feel, head, heart and soul. I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the EU. I made clear the referendum was about this and this along not the future of any single politician, including myself. But the British people made a different decision to take a different path. As such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. I will do everything I can as prime minister, to steady the ship in the weeks ahead, but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to the next destination. This is not a decision I have taken lightly but I do think it is in the national interests to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required. In my view we should aim to have new prime minister by the start of the Conservative party conference in October, delivering stability will be in important and I will continue in post with my cabinet for the coming months. The cabinet will meet on Monday.

The negotiation with the European Union will need to take place under the next prime minister, and the new prime minister takes the decision about whether to trigger Article 50, the legal process of leaving the EU. I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and the decision I have taken.

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it. And I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

Edited by Wyfitms
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1