SPH kenna from LWL

Jellandross

Twincharged

Sometime things need to be consider in a wider angle.... Nation verse family.

It is easy to speak out as just someone child... iMHO

Feel "funny"/awkward in seeing LHL address the nation with regard to late LKY death like someone child at that same time.

Just my feeling...peace.

Edited by Credor
  • Praise 2

Now the main players include JD, who's refuted LWL's allegations. Back and forth it goes.

We can argue till the cows come home, but, to me, the crux of the matter is that (it seems) LWL divulged in public (via social media) something said by JD in private. That's dishonourable, in my opinion. You don't break someone's confidence, except with their express prior permission.

Anyway, I've said it before, I'll say it again. I don't trust her. I guess I never will. It's sad to see so many normally right thinking "pro-oppo" people jumping onto the bandwagon in her support. Let me ask you this: if she were such a doyenne of the whole "not being a slave to my father's cult of personality" and anti-censorship movements, did she ever come out in support of Amos' freedom of speech, even after the dust had settled?

I guess some of the anti-establishment people (who don't really know her) will support her just for the fact that she's washing so much dirty laundry in public. More grist for the mill of seething discontent. It seems discord really does make for strange bedfellows.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

Saw this on FB. That comment is hilarious!!! :XD: :XD: :XD:

attachicon.gifsph1.jpg

Hahahaha :D

Anyway, a family disagreement is turning into something public ...

As the saying goes, 家丑不可外扬 ...

Perhaps they may want to sit down, 吃个包子,喝杯茶 ... and sort out their family issues ...

Always not good to wash family linen in the public after all

• Praise 5

Hahahaha :D

Anyway, a family disagreement is turning into something public ...

As the saying goes, 家丑不可外扬 ...

Perhaps they may want to sit down, 吃个包子,喝杯茶 ... and sort out their family issues ...

Always not good to wash family linen in the public after all

popcorn time! :D

• Praise 6

maybe she didnt get as much inheritance as her ... :x

she only wear one dress and wear 1 watch, why need inheritance?

-_-

• Praise 3

Maybe I'm a bit traditional, but i feel this "dishonorable son" part is really vicious especially when both parents are not around. 

I think it's perfectly fine to call your sibling an "a**hole" if you think they are behaving badly. But to call your own sibling a bu xiao zi is really fighting words if it's between men.

How u know what she spends on?

She preaches an austere lifestyle. Dunno.

But to say such words, she must have felt really slighted or got some serious grievances towards her sibling.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2