22 patients in SGH renal ward infected with hepatitis C

Showster

You read through the article? In the first paragraph already mention we rank 12 among 80 countries. We are second in Asia. Nothing to do with 7th.

Bro - u are correct - my bad

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

gan%20kim%20yong.jpg

y this hero never show up?

Have lah .... Think he said something like " very deeply concern " that kind of thing.

• Praise 2

Have lah .... Think he said something like " very deeply concern " that kind of thing.

he did visit but you wont recognised him

post-131345-0-86211200-1444137774.jpeg

• Praise 6

gan%20kim%20yong.jpg

y this hero never show up?

He was interviewed n he asked for independent review community to be set up, led by one TTSH fellow

• Praise 2

anyone recall the case of mistaken identity... errr sperm ... for the IVF. A white couple went for IVF in one of our hospital. It was successful, but the supposedly happy parents got a shocking surprise to have a black baby instead of white.... I dunno know what happened later... this may be of different scale compared with the current mess in SGH...

He was interviewed n he asked for independent review community to be set up, led by one TTSH fellow

Than after review, implement more check, than increase price due to additional check, than lifes goes on .

• Praise 9

Quite frankly, I am more interested in the top ranks for where I should live than where I should die. Regarding death, I only hope it is fast. But we all dread the days it comes.

You read through the article? In the first paragraph already mention we rank 12 among 80 countries. We are second in Asia. Nothing to do with 7th.

• Praise 2

Quite frankly, I am more interested in the top ranks for where I should live than where I should die. Regarding death, I only hope it is fast. But we all dread the days it comes.

need my help ? although I think radx is faster kekekke :XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

need my help ? although I think radx is faster kekekke :XD:

I need @Radx to deliver me swift and fast when the time comes. Some time to say goodbye is preferred too.

I need @Radx to deliver me swift and fast when the time comes. Some time to say goodbye is preferred too.

how fast depends on whether you are in his death book or in his bad book .... :D

• Praise 7

how fast depends on whether you are in his death book or in his bad book .... :D

Got any criteria or quota to satisfy to be listed on death book?

I think by the time they discovered it ... it was too near to GE .

A few unknowns here I must say.

My sympathies and condolences to the affected families.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8