Fussy driver, or just inconsiderate parents?

yrh0413

sliding doors are the worst for MPV owners

always kena dings but can never ding other cars

:D

even these kind,.hahaha

20091106020239-saleen-s7-11.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I love the look of the other driver when I park my truck next to theirs [laugh]

when park) :omg: WTF!!!! stupid truck come and park beside me?!?!?!?!

when our eyes meet) me: :grin: , he: :lll._.:

when I get out and didn't knock into his car) [sweatdrop]

If you put MCF plus Iron Maiden or Manowar decals on your truck, I'll know it's you, you can park next to my car and I won't stress. :D

Why were the doors not "CHILD LOCKED" ...

If the Kids are Old enough to Open the Door themselves ...

They should be educated to respect other's property ...

This is basic manners ...

This has nothing to do with Big or Small Dings ...

• Praise 1

u see tis one lah..champion.

I park high up, and nobody park there, the lift is farther away at the silver car, yet this fella come date me...hahahah

attachicon.gifIMG_0299.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0300.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0301.JPG

please lah only porker(or Soya or TF4) wants to date you

that fella is simply pissed that you took his regular lot that's all

:D

the chinese saying goes ..." Ony type of rice breed thousands type of people" is very true.

What we deem small scratch might be a BIG deal to someone else.

Let me share with you one of my past encounter with a unreasonable family..

Their Nissan sunny parked beside my car, I was walking my 5 year old to the back seat, she open the door and her head bang the door of the car beside .. I was busy rubbing her head and that family who was in the car immediately all get off and accuse my daughter cause a dent on their car. I explain to them it was her head that bang the door, while saying this, I was even rubbing her head .... but they were all finger pointing and scolding like mad people... I was so shocked.

I tried to explain to them, my daughter's head hit their car, Come on, a kid opening a door from outside trying to get in, where do you think she is standing, she was betweent my car door and the next car, how on earth is it possible for her to hit the other car door..

They even say I should idemnify them for the scratches / dent... really xiaolang.. this type of people, don't waste time talking to them

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I used these on my car doors. Its effective and inexpensive. Only problem is after a while it can come loose and drop off without you knowing it.

anti-scratch-protection-car-door-edge-gu

I used these on my car doors. Its effective and inexpensive. Only problem is after a while it can come loose and drop off without you knowing it.

You ae soooooooo....... kind not to knock onto other people's car ........ :a-m1212:

But your own car kena from other people .... :a-m1524::a-m1524:

the chinese saying goes ..." Ony type of rice breed thousands type of people" is very true.

Their Nissan sunny parked beside my car, I was walking my 5 year old to the back seat, she open the door and her head bang the door of the car beside .. I was busy rubbing her head and that family who was in the car immediately all get off and accuse my daughter cause a dent on their car. I explain to them it was her head that bang the door, while saying this, I was even rubbing her head .... but they were all finger pointing and scolding like mad people... I was so shocked.

I tried to explain to them, my daughter's head hit their car, Come on, a kid opening a door from outside trying to get in, where do you think she is standing, she was betweent my car door and the next car, how on earth is it possible for her to hit the other car door..

They even say I should idemnify them for the scratches / dent... really xiaolang.. this type of people, don't waste time talking to them

Crazy.

Their sunny bigger than bmw

wah lau... [furious][furious][furious]

What about the case where the first car (car A) is badly parked to the edge of his lot on one side ? Car B parks dead centre but when open door, cannot avoid hitting car A side. Even then passenger have to squeeze out. In such cases I will say Car A is inconsiderate and deserves a ding.

When I was driving my previous car in the days just before it was to be scrapped, came across a lot where the neighbouring car was badly parked to the edge of his lot. I folded my mirror, parked in the exact centre of my lot. The gap between driver's side and me was so small that an adult cannot squeeze through let along open door. When I got back, he still managed to drive out. I assume he crawled in through the passenger's side, which due to his bad parking, had plenty of space to open door big big.

Now new car, so no more such acts by me to make a point [smallcry]

If you put MCF plus Iron Maiden or Manowar decals on your truck, I'll know it's you, you can park next to my car and I won't stress. :D

Of course lah! Anything wrong you know who to look for [laugh]

Recently encountered a commotion at a shopping mall car park.

Car A in his lot, driver still in the car.

Car B reverse into the available parking lot beside Car A.

Car B ferries a family with kids, kids open the car door wide and hard. "Bam!" car door struck Car A.

Car A driver exit his car, furious and pissed demand compensation from driver B.

Car A: new car plate, new car.

Car B: B&B car, looks like going to scrap in another 1-2 years. Some paint-loss/scratches at the doors/bumpers.

I suspect Car A might have obvious scratches and even paint loss on his car (Car B is not maintained well for its exterior).

Driver A took some photo of the damage and the car plate number for Car B.

Driver B was upset and scolded Driver A for being fussy, and defended that kids are innocent.

So, fussy driver or just inconsiderate parents?

Inconsiderate parents. They have to be responsible for their kids' behaviour and upbringing.

I don't believe in "kids are innocent". They shouldn't be given a free pass just because they are kids. Ultimately they are the product of their parents' teachings.

Edited by Benarsenal
  • Praise 2

One more thing. It's not just about "a car only" or how much to repair. It's the behaviour and attitude, and general respect for other people's property. How can you suka suka damage other people's things and not take responsibility? It may be small but your behaviour shows the type of person you are.

• Praise 3

One more thing. It's not just about "a car only" or how much to repair. It's the behaviour and attitude, and general respect for other people's property. How can you suka suka damage other people's things and not take responsibility? It may be small but your behaviour shows the type of person you are.

Well said

Aiyoo. . So many rules. Next time do not get the new car delivered - leave it in PML itself, it will be so safe there. LOL

We had this long time ago. Some rules

1. Never park next to mpv esp w child seats etc

2. Find end lot and bias towards wall giving lots leeway

3. Park farrrr away at all times

Tt why lmpeh car 3 yrs no ding lol

• Praise 1

Aiyoo. . So many rules. Next time do not get the new car delivered - leave it in PML itself, it will be so safe there. LOL

Lol... Not true

I heard stories of car getting ding after servicing too...

I would say inconsiderate parents.

For me, driving MPV, knowing kids will swing the door because its heavy and they dun have strength, I will park in a location not next to other cars.

If very packed carpark, I will tell them to wait for me to open the doors for them.

Only others ding me and not me to others. :-(

My kids are unable to open to get out by themselves cos the child lock is active.

When they open to get in, I will always be at the side to 'cushion' the impact if it swings.

Erm... Very old-school ah zek leh...

↡ Advertisement