BPL 15/16 - The New Season Part 1

Maxus-MIFA9

Leicester is also extremely lucky not to have any serious injuries throughout the season. 

I can't comment on luck cos I would think this would have ironed out within the course of a long 9 months of league matches ...

Anyway, kudos to them :)

read somewhere that the odds for them to win EPL at the start of league is 5000:1 ...

Maybe some Foxes' fans would be rich by this weekend :D

Just imagine playing a 100pounds bet, would have earned abt 500k pounds :D

↡ Advertisement

If Depay and Memphis cannot gel, not the problem of the club or manager. Clearly the player has split personality issue :D

LOL why u make fun of him

LOL why u make fun of him

Was actually making fun of Bro Picnic post :D

Man United is determined to beat Leicester to secure that valuable 3 points in order to stay in the hunt for a place in top 4. It will be a very exciting game and Leicester would be beaten.

Spurs would also be beaten a day later at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea wants to stop their rival from wining the EPL title.

Leicester would be crowned EPL Champion before the kick off of their home game with Everton. Trophy would be presented in front of their home fans at King Power.

The defending Champ - Chelsea would be forming the Guard of Honours for the newly crowned Champion when they appear on the pitch at Stamford Bridge.

I kind of like the last bit :D

Supercharged

Buying good players are easy for cash rich clubs but can the manager gel them together to work as a team .. :ninja:

ManU have many talented players but unable gel them together to form a solid team working together. One example is Depay & Memphis could not gel well.... :dizzy:

Issit it one player called menphis depay. Haha.

Not 2 leh

If Depay and Memphis cannot gel, not the problem of the club or manager. Clearly the player has split personality issue :D

One half was looking for the other half on the pitch. No wonder the player's performance has not been good this season.

Issit it one player called menphis depay. Haha.

Not 2 leh

Ha... ha... ha.... you caught me.

It was supposed to be Martial ... :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

Last post from me on this.

Strongly encourage Pool fans to give this long Guardian piece a read.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/26/hillsborough-disaster-deadly-mistakes-and-lies-that-lasted-decades

Detailed what went wrong in the appointment of an inexperience ground commander and the crucial mistake he made that led to the tragedy and the subseqent attempts to lie and cover up.

For public to take on a police force who fabricated lies to cover up their mistakes is not easy. Agreed with many that this is the biggest victory by the club whereby the trophy is Justice.

Edited by Osprey23
  • Praise 3

update of fat trimming pills?

Nothing yet bro. Likely to request for his sample B to be tested. Eligible for Villarreal but will not be considered for selection. Maybe Klopp will say something in the prematch conference.

Ings' fee also yet to have news.

Neutral Newbie

Finally the truth shines through, nothing can hide it. Hopefully those who have done wrong brave enough to admit it and apologise

Edited by fisheryak

mmmh...help me understand.

make no mistake the authority is to be blamed for the tragedy and wrongfully have the supporters to take the fall,

but to label it as unlawful killing seems a bit strong?

Joe Hart still not good enough for Pep? Single handedly kept City in the game with excellent saves!!

Clean sheet gives City a fighting chance at the Barnebeu next week, good luck!!

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/664726/Rio-Ferdinand-Joe-Hart-Peter-Schmeichel-Man-City-Champions-League

mmmh...help me understand.

make no mistake the authority is to be blamed for the tragedy and wrongfully have the supporters to take the fall,

but to label it as unlawful killing seems a bit strong?

Agreed, negligence and perhaps perjury they definitely are guilty of but unlawful killing is definitely not right. Don't get me wrong, not condoning what they did but there has to be balance.

British Law certainly strange, so quick to pin the blame on the supporters and then take so long to right a wrong and then now the opposite say police guilty of unlawful killing!! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3