BPL 15/16 - The New Season Part 1

Maxus-MIFA9

Turbocharged
(edited)

I think Arsenal tio cursed. Crucial run in and they losing Cech to a hamstring injury. Kos I think out too.

Also good to see such positive response from Pool after that disappointing COC final defeat

Edited by Osprey23
↡ Advertisement

Nobody wants to win the League!

All tripping over each other n a top 4 place may yet still be achievable with a very inconsistent City team most vulnerable n to a lesser extent Arsenal as well.

Roll on this weekend where the early k/o is Spurs v Arsenal!! Expect fireworks for sure. Gunners want to show their mettle esp as they Hv been accused of lacking fight n displaying no leadership. Spurs want to get back on track esp at home n ensure no St To.... Day this year. Not sure of spelling.

• Praise 7

What an interesting EPL league this season :)

That's why EPL league is always so entertaining as compared to La Liga (always Barca, and RM)  :))

• Praise 2

Pek cek sia

Watch out for Chelsea too for 4th

Sanchez has been a pale shadow of himself, why ah ? Burn out ? 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i supported Arsenal to finally win another title, but after last night i switched to supporting Leicester instead because Arsenal deserved it to be a loser

they had so many chances but always choke during crucial period  :a-bang:  :a-bang:

this squad has no winning mentality at all

• Praise 2

I think whole team lao hong... mentally weak but again...this weekend should be last chance if they want to win thecar title

i supported Arsenal to finally win another title, but after last night i switched to supporting Leicester instead because Arsenal deserved it to be a loser

they had so many chances but always choke during crucial period :a-bang::a-bang:

I can't disagree... but my fear is spurs win

He started the season on fire and the talk was that gunners with key players on form and a new solid Cech in goal had the best chance in years to win the title. As early as Nov or Dec, the pundits were saying if Sanchez should be rested because of his running style of play.

I think he hasn't scored in the league since end Oct. Ozil, on song during the purple patch, also has been poor lately. Losing to Barca at home is no shame or suruprise. But lost at home to Swansea and away to MU B team (admittedly they played much better than their A) with 3 kids in the starting line up at this crucial stage of season is absolute shocking.

Leicester play Watford away this weekend, a team which suit to Leicester playing style. With Gunners and Spurs (try) taking points off each other, Fox may just further consolidate its top position. Or there is another twist in store?

This Saturday cannot come soon enuff. 

• Praise 1

(edited)

He only can dribble and shoot from both feet. He is short and can't jump to head balls ... :omg:

So any team defenders just prevent him from dribbling and don't let him shoot with either feet, he become in-effective and you win 25% of the game leow... :grin:

The other 75% base of his team mates to score .. :serious-business:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

they had so many chances but always choke during crucial period  :a-bang:  :a-bang:

Must ask AW, why their players likes to dribble to the 6 yards (box) area only to loose the ball  ???? :a-no:

Supercharged

I think Arsenal tio cursed. Crucial run in and they losing Cech to a hamstring injury. Kos I think out too.

Also good to see such positive response from Pool after that disappointing COC final defeat

Cech has become very crucial to the Gunners this season with so many clean sheets. It is critical loss at his critical part of the season. 3 losses in a row and this loss was particularly hard to accept - at home versus a very ordinary and relegation-threatened Swansea team.  They have to get their act together before this season winds up the familiar sinking feeling. 

Pool is fast becoming City's bogey team. They have done the league double over City this season with aggregated score of 7-1..  Wished they had reserved this type of form in the captial one final :(

Well, the battle at the top is looking more interesting by the day. Utd is level with City at 4th place. If pool wins its game in hand, it will only be 3 pts from Utd.  So, all still to play for with about 10 games to go :) 

• Praise 1

To add insult to injury (literally) for Arsenal, Swansea actually fielded a weakened team at Emirate as they are facing relegation rivals Norwich, B'mouth and Villa for the next 3 games.

Though with all players available, Swansea made 7 changes to the team that narrowly lost to Spurs last weekend.

Maybe the B teams (MU & Swansea) can play better than their seniors. 

Turbocharged

If arsenal fails to win title, it will not be because cech is injured

Let's put it this way, on current form, it is already very difficult for Arsenal to sustain the title push. With Cech out, it just makes it tougher.

A good keeper can give a team 10-15 points a season, turning loses into draws or draws into wins.

Turbocharged

lallana was a live wire this morning and was everywhere.

well deserved MOTM [thumbsup]

Read that the team overall did well. Very upbeat and seemed determined to revenge the lost.

The 3 scorers are also the ones provide assists. Milner for Lallana, Firmino for Milner, Lallana for Firmino.

Turbocharged

To add insult to injury (literally) for Arsenal, Swansea actually fielded a weakened team at Emirate as they are facing relegation rivals Norwich, B'mouth and Villa for the next 3 games.

Though with all players available, Swansea made 7 changes to the team that narrowly lost to Spurs last weekend.

Maybe the B teams (MU & Swansea) can play better than their seniors.

Pool technically speaking fielded a weakened side too and they played better. :D

Pool technically speaking fielded a weakened side too and they played better. :D

We should field a weaken team everytime :D

↡ Advertisement