Manchester United 2015/16 - Fight back to top

Vid

I understand that all bros here want us to beat Leicester the next fixture. Despite being a red devil for 20 years, I somehow want Leicester to win this game. It would be something for Leicester who were fighting for relegation last season and crowned champions this season.

Something emotional for the fans and historical for English football. 

Why would a MANU fan even bother if Leicester win or not??????

Lets be objective here aite. Frankly all the hoo haa abt Leicester winning the league from relegation battle last season doesn't really excite me as a MANU fan at all.

What is important to me is we did not win the league, to be totally honest, it is more exciting to see Arsenal or Spurs winning it... well dat just me...

↡ Advertisement

Just needing 3 points, i've no doubt that Leicester will win the league, even if they don't beat United this Sun.

Ideally, Man U to win this Sun which keep our hope alive & Leicester should still go on to beat Everton the following week to clinch the title in their own home ground... swee right  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

We actually need to win all remaining games to have a chance of a top 4 finish which send us into UCL football next season.

Never mind if we are facing Leicester City FC this coming weekend or not.

• Praise 1

We actually need to win all remaining games to have a chance of a top 4 finish which send us into UCL football next season.

Never mind if we are facing Leicester City FC this coming weekend or not.

Exactly, and even if we do not or cannot qualify, we stlll want our Team to win every games. We are not some goddamn charity institution.

:pissed-off:

• Praise 2

Looks what happening... Vardy suspension has been extended for another match!

We better make use of this opportunity to get something out of this match with Leicester on Sunday.

GGMU!

Vardy's suspension could be the turning point in Fox's bid for title. What a season!

• Praise 1

Which brings me to the FA Cup final in 1990.

Against the same opponent.

And it was down to the wire then for SAF or AF as he was then known. Lose the final and he will be sacked by the Old Trafford board.

It was my first time watching Manchester United and I never regret it.

Since that game that day, I had been supporting the Red Devils.

so this season man u will win FA cup and LVG will stay as man u manager for 20 yrs?  [laugh]

Jose jose, what are you waiting for ?, Are you getting the job@United, more heap on Mourinho, 

I say no way, more blues for him to hang around Old Trafford coz :psychotic:  LVG will stay !

Glory days ahead by winning the match with Leicester this weekend, then the FA cup, come what may . . . :a-panic:

Twincharged

Man U match with Leicester very important, actually for that matter all their remaining 4 matches are equally important but this one more important

For for those wishing LVG to be sacked, their dream will come thru if Leicester clinches the trophy at Old Trafford this weekend

This will be totally not acceptable to the fans, mass media and also the sponsors bec this will be symbolic of the crash of Man U. 

Don't underestimate fans opinions, bec Man U share price, seasoned tickets and sponsorships can suffer

That's why the board and owners will be very very sensitive to this

Read skysports pundit's view

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10262372/leicester-winning-title-at-old-trafford-would-be-embarrassing-for-manchester-united-says-paul-merson

so this season man u will win FA cup and LVG will stay as man u manager for 20 yrs?  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Just needing 3 points, i've no doubt that Leicester will win the league, even if they don't beat United this Sun.

Ideally, Man U to win this Sun which keep our hope alive & Leicester should still go on to beat Everton the following week to clinch the title in their own home ground... swee right  [thumbsup]

Man United will beat Leicester this coming Sunday, the following day, they will be declared Champion of EPL as Chelsea will beat the visiting Spurs at Stamford Bridge. Thus, they need not to beat Everton to win the title.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Man U match with Leicester very important, actually for that matter all their remaining 4 matches are equally important but this one more important

For for those wishing LVG to be sacked, their dream will come thru if Leicester clinches the trophy at Old Trafford this weekend

This will be totally not acceptable to the fans, mass media and also the sponsors bec this will be symbolic of the crash of Man U. 

Don't underestimate fans opinions, bec Man U share price, seasoned tickets and sponsorships can suffer

That's why the board and owners will be very very sensitive to this

Read skysports pundit's view

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10262372/leicester-winning-title-at-old-trafford-would-be-embarrassing-for-manchester-united-says-paul-merson

What if it is a draw between Man U and Leicester?

Edited by cashcow

Rojo didn't even jump, free header for Morgan

1-1

How cld Rojo jump?, he was few metre away from the giant,between the sticks of Blind and Smalling whom he was pick out. Credits to Leicester who managed to squeeze in a goal, both keepers did a fantastic job of couples of saves . . . 

Leicester deserve to win and credit must be given to the foxes manager, no more a " Tinkerman " in Chelsea days [:|]

Very disturbing to see Fellaini hair being grabbed and pulled with dismay by Robert Huth, how rough can it be if anyone pulled your hair right n front @Old Trafford, the German has lost my respect, for his professional stint with Chelsea & Stoke , I have full admiration for him bt lost it in this game. Sad to say referee didn't do anything let alone a telling Huth off.

• Praise 1

How cld Rojo jump?, he was few metre away from the giant,between the sticks of Blind and Smalling whom he was pick out. Credits to Leicester who managed to squeeze in a goal, both keepers did a fantastic job of couples of saves . . . 

Leicester deserve to win and credit must be given to the foxes manager, no more a " Tinkerman " in Chelsea days [:|]

Metres? Did you watch the game? He was two steps behind Morgan and lacked any form of determination to stick close when the ball came in. Blind and Smalling were marking Ulloa and Huth respectively.

To me this fella is a weak link, either too easily injured or too easily overpowered. Smalling and his build are not too different, so the size of the opponent, is irrelevant.

We need all remaining 9 points, what with West Ham right behind and City and Arsenal winning. GGMU

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1