Are you earning an average salary here in Sillypore?

A_korusawa

15k a month is only abt 180k per annum. not a lot for a high flyer.

only those ppl like tin pei ling who is holding low level job outside willing to be full time mp lor

Her other half is super charged high flier.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Spring likes to play pocket tennis too ? :XD:

Tennis on tennis court lah bro, not other types haha!!

If you do the proper tennis, join us on Thursdays, details will let you know if you keen, cheers!!

Paging @spring

• Praise 8

(edited)

15k a month is only abt 180k per annum. not a lot for a high flyer.

only those ppl like tin pei ling who is holding low level job outside willing to be full time mp lor

she

post-131345-0-44278900-1434447036.jpg -_-

post-131345-0-88615300-1434447246.png

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

Tennis on tennis court lah bro, not other types haha!!

If you do the proper tennis, join us on Thursdays, details will let you know if you keen, cheers!!

ohhhh So des ne ...... So honoured ! Kamsa Hamida ! [bounce2]

• Praise 2

(edited)

Dun start on salaries and politics here

Thank you

Yes, I think we should keep them apart .....

Lets talk only Salary......... can we discuss about MP's Salary for partime job but ABOVE Ave salary? :grin:

Ok ok ........... Next better topic please :psychotic:

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Here all geh geh wan

Say 9k unattainable but own self driving new bmw and merc then still say other people 9k better consider 2nd hand b&b cars

😂

• Praise 1

Thanks for the nice share, I think every one values wealth or money differently

I am not a saver, neither m I a spender

I believe in spending $$$ in the way I can afford and like, I participate in all kinds of red, white,new born, wedding affairs and I will give without expecting anything in return. If I give $ to someone on the street and it can help them, I am happy because I can always work hard and earn my salary to cover that amount.

Having said that, I m not wealthy or poor, no private property at all

I also believe I only live my life once, there's no point in keeping money excessively, just enough to let me retire well next time can already

I have lived from hands to mouth before and the bursary I received in school helped me a lot in my growing up years so I believe in giving back to society to help others

I don't really care about how the wealthy people are managing their wealth because they are capable and hence they have that wealth and they can do whatever they wish

I care about my own values in life and how every little can help others

Sorry for the long post

Have a great ahead!

waaa still got bursary ..... result must be good lel.

I got my bursary from the Bank Loan department ahaha :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Here all geh geh wan

Say 9k unattainable but own self driving new bmw and merc then still say other people 9k better consider 2nd hand b&b cars

😂

who who ??? :slow:

• Praise 7

Supersonic

Here all geh geh wan

😂

$9k oredi go drive BMW & Merc???.....wah sei, I wouldn't even dare step into the showroom. Sibei pai seh.

• Praise 1

$9k oredi go drive BMW & Merc???.....wah sei, I wouldn't even dare step into the showroom. Sibei pai seh.

Can lah, E36 316i and W124 200E from Sgcarmart.

T2 + Latio will tip the chart lobsided hor

better exclude a table wiper and a retiree ... lol

T2 is table-wiping king while i am a jobless retiree.

More correct to say that T2 averaged up the stats.

• Praise 2

T2 is table-wiping king while i am a jobless retiree.

More correct to say that T2 averaged up the stats.

I admire T2 because he always tries to better himself even though he is rich by many people's standard.

To improve his employer's income he would go to the extend to compete with the girls dancing on bar table top but in his case, lau par sak hawker centre table (now you know why hawker centre tables always dirty and wobbly).

He does not want people (you know we Singaporean's are class conscious) to think that table wipers in Singapore are poor so he force himself to show off his rolex and cigar. He doesnt mind sacrificing having tennis elbow or carpal tunnel syndrome from daily wearing his heavy rolex watch and smoker's cough. What a man with a big heart?

To further boost the moral of cleaners (in particular table wipers), he always try his best to show his arms with lots of hair but this may end soon. Why? There is just that much hair to transplant from. He has reserved the last transparent from the area with curly hairs as he wants a synchronised with his new alfro hair do later in the year. His aim is to show the world that table wipers (aka cleaners) are not loosers or not manly.

Our T2 even try his hand in participating social agenda (politics maybe because next GE coming - dont be surprise if he is a candidate that drives a Mercedes to the polling station with Rolex strapped on both arms). He know Singaporeans are heavily in debt and the use of credit cards had proliferated to beyond believed. So he goes around buying things from small items to big luxurious items all paying in cash. That is why his trousers pocket is designed to be bigger than the ones you buy at metro. On the road, many pedestrians awe at his size (below the belt) but little do they know it is ALL CASH.

He also gives lessons to those who are trying to be rich, or those who are living from hand to mouth. He advocates re-heating and eating left overs. Not only does he help the cross section of society but green groups love him too.

So in short, the average worker should learn from T2.

Note: Don't believe what I say. Ask the MAN himself.

• Praise 1

Yes, I earn an Average Salary here in Singapore & Life is Good ...

You consider yourself an average earner with Posh & landed properties.......... :we-all-gonna-die:

Like that I'm way way below average earner ... :a-bang::a-m1524:

You consider yourself an average earner with Posh & landed properties.......... :we-all-gonna-die:

Like that I'm way way below average earner ... :a-bang::a-m1524:

you forgot to mention the rolexes. lol

Yes, I earn an Average Salary here in Singapore & Life is Good ...

Me too but why my life not as good leh. Must be diff average

↡ Advertisement