Summer transfer window 2015 - All news, rumours and prayers

Osprey23

KDB close to agreeing a new deal, worth of approximately 200k/week! Length until 2020, and would see him be the highest earner in his team!

Looks like Man City is not going to get him then.

↡ Advertisement

According to calcio mercato, Juventus are keen on Illaramendi.

If true, unlikely Pool will replace Lucas if he leaves then

No la bro... u make noise only becoz LvG did/won NOTHING....

SAF did much worse to jaap stam, beckham, keano to name a few...

LVG has yet to win with Manchester United in the EPL.

But he certainly has won honours in the continent, with the likes of Barca, Bayern Munich and Ajax Amsterdam.

He did the continental treble with Ajax and I am still a big fan of his 1994-1995 all conquering team which boasted the likes of Kluivert, De Boer brothers, Edwin VDS, Findi George, Litnamen, Reizigner, Marc Overmars, Danny Blind and Frank Rjikaard. I believe their undefeated league record for the entire Dutch top flight league football season is still standing and remains unbeaten.

Man City have made a €32M bid for Barcelona winger Pedro (28). Man United are expected to make a new bid later today. [sport]

This is getting funny if true

Newcastle is close to sign Florian Thauvin. Played will fly in to Tyneside later today. Expect his medical tomorrow. [sky Sports]

Seems like Otamendi to Man City done is for €45m, no Mangala going on loan. Good money for Valencia despite backing down from their €50m asking, they still make a healthy profit.

Peter Lim will be pleased :D

Why sakho leaving?

Fallout or lack of play time?

Unhappy to be third choice behind Lovren.

Concern over his lack of play time might affect his national team chance for the coming Euro.

Pool had rejected two loan bids for him from Roma and Levekusen. Just hope that no one stump up the cash for him. Pool might not entertain bids if too late into window as well.

Fingers crossed

(edited)

Spurs have today made an offer of £15m for Saido Berahino.

[John Percy, Telegraph]

"We have no interest in selling Saido which is what I have told Daniel Levy."

[Jeremy Peace, West Brom Chairmain]

Edited by Osprey23

Unhappy to be third choice behind Lovren.

Concern over his lack of play time might affect his national team chance for the coming Euro.

Pool had rejected two loan bids for him from Roma and Levekusen. Just hope that no one stump up the cash for him. Pool might not entertain bids if too late into window as well.

Fingers crossed

If sakho goes, Pool will be short of cover in the middle. unless you play Can there. Toure should only be used for emergency purposes. Gomez is a natural CB but kind of still small size for the EPL.

I dun think BR will let him go.But if a big offer comes to buy him outright, maybe he will consider.

I'm not surprised Chelsea entered the race, I'm surprised they only enter now which might be too late as Man U in the driver's seat. If they really get Pedro, guess Cuadrado will leave. This guy has been a huge disappointment. I remember him from last year's WC and next to James, he was Colombia's best player. Shows you that EPL is a different kettle of fish altogether!!

• Praise 3

Spurs have today made an offer of £15m for Saido Berahino.

[John Percy, Telegraph]

"We have no interest in selling Saido which is what I have told Daniel Levy."

[Jeremy Peace, West Brom Chairmain]

Despite the comment from the Chairman, it is believed that they will sell for £25m

↡ Advertisement