New Hyundai Tucson

Darryl

Hi guys,

I'm interested in the new Tucson but I have read some reviews in Hyundai Singapore FB and it seem that there are some problems in new Hyundai cars and bad service at the service centre.

Could new and existing Tucson owners offer some advise on reliability and after sales support?

Lastly, what are the freebies that the SE will offer? Any gd SE to recommend?

Thank you!

I don't know what issues they encountered with komoco as there were not much details in it. For my 1000km service, it was not too bad. They rectified my issue (wheel alignment) pretty fast and FOC. Waiting area was good got snack and coffee. 

Freebies include floor mat, front cam, car wash liquid and solar film.

↡ Advertisement

am going down to put the 10K deposit for the Tucson basic model today.  Wanted the SR model so much, but they can't get me my colour till end Aug/Sep.  Cant wait that long!  So getting basic model for mid July delivery.

are there any other Tucson four for SG other than this forum?

So popular till Aug/Sep? I waited almost 2 months for the S/R version. 

Hi Tucson bro wanna know if it's possible to link the reverse cam to the HU as the reverse cam display on the rear mirror is pretty same. And also the Sony HU is it also inside the 5 yrs warranty?

I find the rear mirror reverse view quite small, this has been used for old models..

Read the installation manual is possible but not sure how the cam wired inside.

Checked komoco service they not authorise to do as this not a standard setup, only way is to look for outside after market, haven't find & do yet.

I find the rear mirror reverse view quite small, this has been used for old models..

Read the installation manual is possible but not sure how the cam wired inside.

Checked komoco service they not authorise to do as this not a standard setup, only way is to look for outside after market, haven't find & do yet.

But I prefer it on the rear mirror because it's sharp, high contrast and clear. 

what colour you want to choose?

Phantom Black!

the kids chose it!

only in singapore!

placed the booking to day!

and they changed the rules 3 hours later!

WTF!

Could have gone for the SR model with the new ruling!

Now asking SE if can upgrade to SR.  Se asking manager....

Uniquely Singapore

Fountain Valley, Calif., May 26, 2016 – Hyundai is adding smartphone integrations to several existing models today, via do-it-yourself installation. The software update compatible with CarPlay and Android Auto is now available at no cost throughMyHyundai.com (www.myhyundai.com). The software will also be available at Hyundai dealerships nationwide for an installation fee, starting in June.

includes 2016 Tucson ( with Navigation )

Fountain Valley, Calif., May 26, 2016 – Hyundai is adding smartphone integrations to several existing models today, via do-it-yourself installation. The software update compatible with CarPlay and Android Auto is now available at no cost throughMyHyundai.com (www.myhyundai.com). The software will also be available at Hyundai dealerships nationwide for an installation fee, starting in June.

Yah, I saw that new somewhere too. But it is not going to happen here in singapore because our head unit is from third party either sony or china made oem. The software upgrade is only for factory fitted touched screen head unit.

Phantom Black!

the kids chose it!

only in singapore!

WTF!

Uniquely Singapore

Nice.

It's not going happen here la...All car dealerships try to import as bare as possible to increase their profit margin. Even the leather seat is local fitted.

Phantom Black!

the kids chose it!

only in singapore!

WTF!

Uniquely Singapore

COE will be up up and away next week. More car sales, govt and car dealership will get more revenue. The one who lose out the most is us. Restricted car loan you need more money to buy upfront. Less restricted, you will pay more interest. Lose lose situation for us  isn't.

But I prefer it on the rear mirror because it's sharp, high contrast and clear. 

agreed. i always had it this way and it makes sense cause you can see the mirror as well

It's not going happen here la...All car dealerships try to import as bare as possible to increase their profit margin. Even the leather seat is local fitted.

COE will be up up and away next week. More car sales, govt and car dealership will get more revenue. The one who lose out the most is us. Restricted car loan you need more money to buy upfront. Less restricted, you will pay more interest. Lose lose situation for us isn't.

Tucson just raise from 109999 to 116999 instantly after the announcement. they expect can close more deals. brainless agent. they tink buyer stupid will rush in to buy without calculating.

huat ah!

Komoco called me in and allowed me to redo my contract, and upgraded to SunRoof and full specs!

But got to change colour as my color choice only available in Aug/Sep.

post-172378-0-90561900-1464348894.jpg

• Praise 2

huat ah!

Komoco called me in and allowed me to redo my contract, and upgraded to SunRoof and full specs!

But got to change colour as my color choice only available in Aug/Sep.

Congrats! You getting white?

Tucson just raise from 109999 to 116999 instantly after the announcement. they expect can close more deals. brainless agent. they tink buyer stupid will rush in to buy without calculating.

109 999 is the basic model with 1 yr servicing and 5 yrs warranty

119 999 is the same but for SR version.

add 5K for 3 yrs servicing and 5 years warranty for both versions.

wow!

looks like the info Komoco just raised all prices by 2K yesterday is correct.

so 1 yr servicing 5yrs warranty now:

112K for basic model

122K for SR

3 yrs servicing + 5 yrs warranty now:

117 for basic

127 for SR