Liverpool 2015/16 Part 1&2: A new hope with Klopp

Ktglfc

hmmmm, he was tidy in possession and rarely put a foot wrong. But he hardly did anything of use either. All the pass back and pass side ......

He gotta show that he can contribute more ..... And he always seem to be stuck on 2nd gear, moving "pedestrian-ly" haha

If they had displayed such fight all along, they wouldn't be in this position. For most part of the season, they and AV have the most uninterested set of players I've seen in a long time.

He did put in a Long range shoot. And protect the back 4 wel.

Currently display of fighting spirit could be due to Rafa... new mgr new impact.

just like our pool mah .

Next challenge for pool is how to learn to protect. our lead... so far yet to learn from mistake [smash]

Not really. I watch a few of new castle game before Rafa. They have this fighting spirit. But don't know why their defend and keeper very Chui.
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Not really. I watch a few of new castle game before Rafa. They have this fighting spirit. But don't know why their defend and keeper very Chui.

The new mgr is not a wonder....just like our Klopp.

Some player just CMI..... No choice lah ..... Player not chosen(buy) by the new mgr.

Have a nice Sunday :)

• Praise 1

The kid's good.. but he hasn't have the going forward option yet.. still abit raw and small size.. needed one more assuring player to come in..

Klopp's still learning the league, against strugglers they need to play with more steel in midfield esp defending a lead..Cus the opponents will fight.. and fight they did..

Haha one thing I know is that he has no shooting boots. He has sky ed every ball so far

Newcastle always chops and change their players. Except their defence. They still using Steven Taylor and colocinni Until recently. This was the defense that got them relegated more than 6 years ago lol

GK caught day dreaming and got nothing but air that led to the first goal. It gave Newcastle the initiative to drive forward to search for the equalizer. 

me-no-let really knn.

A picture says a thousand words :(

post-34883-0-11049600-1461462403.png

Time to really consider changing a new GK... how many times can we tahan for him to lose points for us ?!

• Praise 1

4 steps to scoring against pool:

1) let sturridge hv the ball

2) let him do some useless turns and/or stepovers

3) easily rob him of the ball

4) counter attack n score.

Villareal, pls pay me royalty if u use this tactics to beat pool.

Only applicable is Mignolet is the keeper!??

TBH a great team must have a great spine.. the back 4 has been stable with clyne, lovren, sakho and moreno(although suspect)

Without a gd gk.. the back 4 can still be crap no matter how stable they are..cus the GK can see from the back, w/o authority on the game, the spine's like a slipped disc, anytime can go..

Moral of story, CHANGE THE GK!!!

A picture says a thousand words :(

attachicon.gif13083290_1010114482369799_7956134401598196240_n.png

Time to really consider changing a new GK... how many times can we tahan for him to lose points for us ?!

no need to consider liao lah ......we demand change

this guy is losing everything,....his judgement, his agility, his reflexes, his balls and our games :yuush:

:omg:  what a quack of a GK !!  

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

no need to consider liao lah ......we demand change

this guy is losing everything,....his judgement, his agility, his reflexes, his balls and our games :yuush:

:omg:  what a quack of a GK !!  

Agreed. Simon Mignolet needs competition with another top notch GK at anfield. Sign Thibaut Courtois.

Based on the LP vs NC game, you can see why DS is a lousy team player. Many critical times, he refused to pass to the player with a better position to assist or score. Try to do his magic tricks resulting in losing the ball which should have been a goal scoring chance by his team mates. We should get Suarez back asap.

no need to consider liao lah ......we demand change

this guy is losing everything,....his judgement, his agility, his reflexes, his balls and our games :yuush:

:omg: what a quack of a GK !!

We really need a top class GK...

With Me-sure-let, sure let in goals from any angle and sure can only catch air when cross come in ...

How to give confidence to defenders?!

Klopp will know abt this and will do the axe !

• Praise 1

We really need a top class GK...

With Me-sure-let, sure let in goals from any angle and sure can only catch air when cross come in ...

How to give confidence to defenders?!

Klopp will know abt this and will do the axe !

If im mignolet, manager nv axe me i also scare. My play so lousy he can also tolerate.

• Praise 2

disappointing after such a good start by DS

heard from commentators that pool has dropped 17 pts from a leading position... serious problem there

if they could pick half of those points, we would have been in top 4 already

really hope we can protect lead better nxt season

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

heard from commentators that pool has dropped 17 pts from a leading position... serious problem there

That was exactly what I wrote in post #8139

Drop 19 points actually from a winning position. We are the top of the league for that.

If all these winning positions had been closed out effectively, we would be challenging the title now with Leicester.

And it is not merely a defensive problem, but more of a mentality issue where players go casual and complacent in their play when they think they have it won.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 5

Drop 19 points actually from a winning position. We are the top of the league for that.

If all these winning positions had been closed out effectively, we would be challenging the title now with Leicester.

And it is not merely a defensive problem, but more of a mentality issue where players go casual and complacent in their play when they think they have it won.

We just have to support Klopp in the summer to axe out the non-performers ...

Hopefully by then we should be challenging for the title in the new season :)

• Praise 3

there are days when they showed character to come back like that crazy 5-4 game and dortmund etc

but against newcastle they just cant summon the will? frustrating... are they distracted with sakho? the europa game? both?

[bigcry]  [bigcry]

there are days when they showed character to come back like that crazy 5-4 game and dortmund etc

but against newcastle they just cant summon the will? frustrating... are they distracted with sakho? the europa game? both?

[bigcry]  [bigcry]

They are distracted by the dismay showing of Mignolet ....

Turbocharged

If we had just park the bus for those leading positions, we would be challenging for the title now... Don't like the idea of parking the bus but it's still a solution
↡ Advertisement