Hypersonic

he shld stay in an HDB instead...

hdb for low income hor

not for atas people who can afford to buy condo

-_-

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

actually is misrepresentation and misexpectation

when my colleague bought ... the agent "sell" or at least he was convinced that 2 person ... why need to buy big unit ... 750sqft 2bedder is MORE THAN ENOUGH ...

but when he got the key and move in ... 1st word is FCUK ... how come so small ... people never learn that actual unit is definitely smaller than showroom unit because of all kind of trick use in showroom and actual unuseable space is not factored in yet ...

the living room is practically compact sofa + mini table + tv console .... like a narrow corridor (as all condo design)

he can forget making babies and employ maid liao ...

i 900sqft+ built in also still find it a bit cramped for 2 people. but i got my place at a cheaper price (1350psf for river valley). so i cant complain, especially when i hear people asking if bartley LH $1300 can buy.

and mind you, i only bought my place july or august 2013. market has definitely not picked up since then.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

hdb for low income hor

not for atas people who can afford to buy condo

-_-

so they cant afford to buy a proper size condo, then they better dont complain no space.

new hdb is practically free $ who dun wan is really ignorant. just wait 5yrs after MOP then buy a private resi n keep existing HDB like everyone else lor

i 900sqft+ built in also still find it a bit cramped for 2 people. but i got my place at a cheaper price (1350psf for river valley). so i cant complain, especially when i hear people asking if bartley LH $1300 can buy.

and mind you, i only bought my place july or august 2013. market has definitely not picked up since then.

i used to own a 1000+SF apt & i thk that 1000sf odd is a good size for 2 bedder.

Edited by Duckduck

Hypersonic

so they cant afford to buy a proper size condo, then they better dont complain no space.

new hdb is practically free $ who dun wan is really ignorant. just wait 5yrs after MOP then buy a private resi n keep existing HDB like everyone else lor

mcfers mostly don't qualify for new hdb

:D

Turbocharged

mcfers mostly don't qualify for new hdb

in which case they dont need the free $ :D

maybe got alot of inheritance

Turbocharged

when my colleague bought ... the agent "sell" or at least he was convinced that 2 person ... why need to buy big unit ... 750sqft 2bedder is MORE THAN ENOUGH ...

but when he got the key and move in ... 1st word is FCUK ... how come so small ... people never learn that actual unit is definitely smaller than showroom unit because of all kind of trick use in showroom and actual unuseable space is not factored in yet ...

the living room is practically compact sofa + mini table + tv console .... like a narrow corridor (as all condo design)

Employ maid for what? Unit so small half an hour can finish cleaning liao [laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

i used to own a 1000+SF apt & i thk that 1000sf odd is a good size for 2 bedder.

i think if i have 1 kid, i am still ok. its if i decide to have another, then definitely wont be enough space ><

Employ maid for what? Unit so small half an hour can finish cleaning liao [laugh]

my house, 2x a month, get cleaner to come. in 1 to 1.5 hours can finish

very clean some more.

minor cleaning me and the wife can do. havent had a domestic helper for more than a year but cant complain. privacy is awesome.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

use roomba robot n can reduce to 15min :D

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I am also thinking of getting a 1BR (495sf) unit at Botanique. But I'm not sure if now is the time to purchase. The 1BR seems to have sold really fast at launch, but I suspect it will slow down soon.

Sims and Kingsford Waterbay also sold very quickly at launch, but it seems like sales have slowed down a lot since launch.

Should I wait for a while more for Botanique, in case there are discounts in the future?

Hi all,

I am also thinking of getting a 1BR (495sf) unit at Botanique. But I'm not sure if now is the time to purchase. The 1BR seems to have sold really fast at launch, but I suspect it will slow down soon.

Sims and Kingsford Waterbay also sold very quickly at launch, but it seems like sales have slowed down a lot since launch.

Should I wait for a while more for Botanique, in case there are discounts in the future?

Aiyah no need to kNN cone in here and post such bulls**t questions lah.

Got money? Sold quickly? You buy loh?

Its the price of a car only what......

• Praise 1

Bishan was previosuly a huge Cemetery Hill....with tombs reaching as far as the eyes can see. LOLLLLL. [grin]

near or former cemetery is good feng shui . . . [thumbsup]

After living in my flat for 1.5 years and now with 2 young kids.

To me 1150 sq feet is just nice only (all usable space).

If push come to shove, i can deal with about 1000 sq feet but that's about it.

The space used to store my girl's toys and play yard is probably equivalent to the entire living room of these suburban new condos.

Hi all,

dun gey gey ah

• Praise 1

nowadays condo housewarming only done in function room

after makan, can invite the guest to tour the condo unit

only 2 guests at a time

LOL....apply the hospital visitor rule is it ? [laugh] need to scan IC bo?

Actually, some folks put the dining table in the balcony and they call it alfresco dining but must have depth. Trouble is some of the balconies are long enough but have no depth.

I traditionalist prefer to eat indoors but guess if you have such a small living/dining area then have to eat at the balcony!!

Buy a million dollar unit and have to makan outside? may be every family member issue a SAF style tray lah....put foods on tray and eat at the living room sofa... [laugh]

Perhaps the maid have to sleep in the master bedroom ... [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Perhaps the maid have to sleep in the master bedroom ... [laugh]

Depending on the maid, some might take it as a perk.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

After living in my flat for 1.5 years and now with 2 young kids.

To me 1150 sq feet is just nice only (all usable space).

If push come to shove, i can deal with about 1000 sq feet but that's about it.

The space used to store my girl's toys and play yard is probably equivalent to the entire living room of these suburban new condos.

you counting down 3.5 years to move to atas condo?

you counting down 3.5 years to move to atas condo?

Nope. Will stay here until my kids leave primary school or can be left home alone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1