What did you makan today?

BabyBlade

400 peeled prawn in Suzhou, think I let 40 off [sweatdrop] and finally get to drink a cup of teh-c ...

which part of the city was the restaurant in bro? near Guan Qian Jie the shopping district? and the Teh Ci is the HK tea issit? wheres the teh ci location?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

which part of the city was the restaurant in bro? near Guan Qian Jie the shopping district? and the Teh Ci is the HK tea issit? wheres the teh ci location?

yup the peeled prawn was at guan qian jie. teh c was HK cafe 避风塘 in shanghai, they have many outlets in shanghai.

there is 松鹤楼 and 得月楼 at guan qian jie (facing each other), I would suggest you go to 松鹤楼,i believe their food is better but a bit more expensive.

• Praise 2

yup the peeled prawn was at guan qian jie. teh c was HK cafe 避风塘 in shanghai, they have many outlets in shanghai.

there is 松鹤楼 and 得月楼 at guan qian jie (facing each other), I would suggest you go to 松鹤楼,i believe their food is better but a bit more expensive.

Haha, thanks bro.. thats what i tot too... you got eat the squirrel fish too? taste like fried fish with sweet n sour sauce... the prawns are the tea leaves pan fried prawns?.. i had these too in SZ but not at guan qian jie.. was at jin ji hu, de yue lou branch there..

Ya, cant find teh ci in SZ, but i found a HK eatery at intersection of shi quan jie... not bad, the cook was from HK... 

F*cking A man! You post pictures of pretty good expensive food regularly. I wish I have that kind of money like you :D

Work hard n weekends eat a bit better only lar

• Praise 10

F*cking A man! You post pictures of pretty good expensive food regularly. I wish I have that kind of money like you :D

Mai gei gei lah

t2 said you $8million cash face

• Praise 1

Tried Ah Hoe Mee Pok today.  Queue was long but the wait was worth it.  Pretty good stuff.  Somehow, this Japanese cook could make the humble Bak Chor Mee taste rather sophisticated.

looks good..I will try one of these days  [nod]​ 

Edited by Darthrevan
  • Praise 1

my mum cooked last week- home-cooked prawn mee... soup is priceless minus the msg or whatsoever elements that makes one thirsty

sambal is self made which contain alot of dried shrimps

noodle is from vietnam - not too bad

post-42980-0-52928700-1448329875_thumb.jpg

post-42980-0-14569800-1448329881_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jayy25
  • Praise 12

my mum cooked last week- home-cooked prawn mee... soup is priceless minus the msg or whatsoever elements that makes one thirsty

sambal is self made which contain alot of dried shrimps

noodle is from vietnam - not too bad

Meepok, meekia and meefen!

• Praise 1

I don't like TW orh luak.

Still prefer ours with the outside cook till crispy.

I also find it hard to eat Taiwanese orh luak. Really not nice, or I have not taste the good one. Disappointment after disappointment.

• Praise 3

I also find it hard to eat Taiwanese orh luak. Really not nice, or I have not taste the good one. Disappointment after disappointment.

I think many Singaporean don't like taiwan orh luak. My wife and I don't like it too. Too sweet and simply do not have the taste of fish sauce that bring out the seafood taste.

• Praise 2