General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

this one the mostest well said!!!

Ng Eng Hen is really the solid guy of defence and

defence is one of the key things pap did damn good in

That's right, dun mess with stuff like defense etc.

Imagine someone takeover and never hold gun before.......... Jialat. Or someone who advocate work life balance for our defence. Patrol 8 hours a day, the other 16 hours do flexi patrol or sub contract out.......

😂

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

the thing is of the 3 newcomers in Bishan TPY, 2 are supposed to be MPs serving the needs of residents

the other 3 have political appointments waiting for them

given that the former 2 are a CEO and an EVP, do they have time for the residents?

:D

Go MPS and spot-check lor.

I know Indranee has time for peasants.

u shd see all the comments online about Darryl David hahahahaha... i dun think they will dare to field him.

Got link?

That's right, dun mess with stuff like defense etc.

Imagine someone takeover and never hold gun before.......... Jialat. Or someone who advocate work life balance for our defence. Patrol 8 hours a day, the other 16 hours do flexi patrol or sub contract out.......

😂

check this out :psychotic:

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/joint-opposition-team-use-spp-name-bishan-toa-payoh

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illiusion.

I agree that never say never, but logically speaking, the team from SPP-DPP (although not form yet), can hardly battle out with the team from MIW, at least in my opinion.

If they can obtain above 45% votes, i classified a win already...

• Praise 1

The people didnt ousted GY ... they ousted the party. But GY was the unfortunate goat.

So who was the dumb one to assign him there hahah

While it is important to shake things up at MIW, I would caution against throwing out the few good men and women who are doing a good job and are qualified.

I hope they do away with the strategy of using a cabinet minister to helm every GRC. If the new recruits are talented let them form and head the GRCs. They need to go thru this baptism of political fire.

If push comes to shove, people will throw out a good minister as shown by the ouster of George Yeo. Dun wager your cabinet ministers. You can wager TPL etc I dun care.

Your country's interests come before your party.

• Praise 4

Go MPS and spot-check lor.

I know Indranee has time for peasants.

don't live in bishan-tpy so won't bother to spot check

just a kpo peasant

:D

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Simi SDP-DPP? I onli remember NSP for giving us eye candy every erection.

The only thing i remember of NSP, is Steve Chia, his maid, and the naked photos...

Nicole seah was always cover up, this new girl basically got nothing interesting to see also....LOL

the age of Internet is a scary one.

everything you say or do will come back to haunt you like a jilted ex gal friend

Hee hee only tiko ranger like u have such worries 😂😂😂

The only thing i remember of NSP, is Steve Chia, his maid, and the naked photos...

Nicole seah was always cover up, this new girl basically got nothing interesting to see also....LOL

Lol...he was a good guy who could give the pappies a run

That was before the news came out of coz

wonder if he will come back to Pioneer SMC or not.

Turbocharged

While it is important to shake things up at MIW, I would caution against throwing out the few good men and women who are doing a good job and are qualified.

I hope they do away with the strategy of using a cabinet minister to helm every GRC. If the new recruits are talented let them form and head the GRCs. They need to go thru this baptism of political fire.

If push comes to shove, people will throw out a good minister as shown by the ouster of George Yeo. Dun wager your cabinet ministers. You can wager TPL etc I dun care.

Your country's interests come before your party.

Sadly, the party has come to a point where they feel they are the country. They have always place heavy chips on the ministers, unlikely they will change the game plan.

I am not an active politician, I wonder if these new candidates where active in their respective wards to be before the election, or are they just like the opposition parties ( seen only when the bell of election rings). In which case the plan maybe different.

Anyway, every Minister will have to be an MP, having a Minister in a GRC is also a way to protect the Ministers. It took 3 big guns to take down George Yeo, how many more big guns are there to be able to take down another Minister? Maybe there will be in the future, but I don't think it can happen again soon, close maybe but not so soon...

• Praise 1

Steve Chia has such scandal before?

Wahaha.....almost forgot abt Steve Chia's famous naked foto of himself n his indo maid liao. NSP always got good stuff to entertain us everytime.

U still wearing shorts n singing majulah every morning in 2003 izit?

• Praise 1

imo, I don't classify it as scandal.

There's nothing wrong actually, neither is it illegal nor unlawful.

Keep an open mind.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Hee hee only tiko ranger like u have such worries 😂😂😂

Lol...he was a good guy who could give the pappies a run

That was before the news came out of coz

He only had about 35% of the votes then, and it was enough for him to be NCMP, don't think he got a chance to cross 50% even without those events...LOL

Turbocharged

wonder if he will come back to Pioneer SMC or not.

I see him very active in this election, looks like he is making a come back...

consider good in Western part. Many new citizens there especially Pioneer SMC.

He only had about 35% of the votes then, and it was enough for him to be NCMP, don't think he got a chance to cross 50% even without those events...LOL

↡ Advertisement