The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

Woman writes about being abused by BF over nothing -- like when she got a call from cabby and he thought she was cheating-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/man-slaps-and-beats-gf-because-he-thought-call-log-from-cabbie-was-an-affair

Maid slashed by ex-BF in Tampines: Boss saw blood spurting out of her throat-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/maid-slashed-by-ex-bf-in-tampines-boss-saw-blood-spurting-out-of-her-throat

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

This one beri stressful meh?

Of course stressful. It's not happening at my corridor :omg: Just like toto... never tio. Always other people tio :dizzy:

:XD:

Edited by Vid
  • Praise 4

Of course stressful. It's not happening at my corridor :omg: Just like toto... never tio. Always other people tio :dizzy:

:XD:

I oso neber tio toto before... :TT_TT: :TT_TT:

Only if you get caught and your picture taken and put on stomp.

:D

That possibility would neber cross my mind when in throes of passion :p

• Praise 1

Duno the cpl know someone watching n took their peekture? For me ever woke up den cant sleep... stood at balcony n saw 1 guy sending amoi home den soo lucky hv free show to watch. Sibei shiok hehe. Too bad handfone in room haha.

• Praise 1

Duno the cpl know someone watching n took their peekture? For me ever woke up den cant sleep... stood at balcony n saw 1 guy sending amoi home den soo lucky hv free show to watch. Sibei shiok hehe. Too bad handfone in room haha.

Saw the whole clip on tumblr, it's not taken by others, they selfies one by setting cam somewhere. Knn the piak piak sound is so loud I'm surprised no one woke up.

This ASSer sibei satki, fap liao then post in ASS Machiam like he saw first hand.

Edited by Cantina
  • Praise 2

Saw the whole clip on tumblr, it's not taken by others, they selfies one by setting cam somewhere. Knn the piak piak sound is so loud I'm surprised no one woke up.

This ASSer sibei satki, fap liao then post in ASS Machiam like he saw first hand.

champion cpl... tis 1 mus give them a tiger liao...
  • Praise 2

Judging from the flyers on the gate & floor also where the stairways is, that could be a corner unit & it is vacant.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1