The GLOBAL stressful THREAD!

LoverofCar

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/14-yo-squeezed-buttock-31-yo-lady-woodlands-waterfront-park

A 31 year old bride-to-be was jogging at Woodlands Waterfront Park when a 14 year old boy squeezed her buttocks.

WHO WHO ... Own up ! must be one of you ! 

Sure lar, only buttocks niah...... :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

At 14, the boy height can only reach her buttocks. If he age another 2 more years, he might reach her .... :secret-laugh:

Sure lar, only buttocks niah...... :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

At 14, the boy height can only reach her buttocks. If he age another 2 more years, he might reach her .... :secret-laugh:

At 14, he already committed an offence at such a tender age ...

He definitely needs some counseling ... before something drastic happens that he cannot make a U-turn in his life ...

He definitely needs some counseling ... before something drastic happens that he cannot make a U-turn in his life ...

Just wondering .....

Too much on line sexy movies .. :lll._.:  

Hmmmm............ at 14, I only watch 'Playboy' magazines at ah neh road side bookstand niah .. [lipsrsealed]

Don't have the courage to touch .. :a-m1524:

:XD:  :XD:

• Praise 1

Hmmmm............ at 14, I only watch 'Playboy' magazines at ah neh road side bookstand niah .. [lipsrsealed]

Don't have the courage to touch .. :a-m1524:

:XD:  :XD:

every grandmaster have to start at level 1  :ph34r:

• Praise 1

every grandmaster have to start at level 1  :ph34r:

:a-m1524:   I still stuck at level 3 (married stage) ... :a-bang:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

Very stress.......

Man arrested after 2-hour standoff with police at Changi Airport Terminal 3dw-changi-man-160425.jpg
The man (circled) on top of a check-in counter in Changi Terminal 3 on April 25, 2016.PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS READER
PUBLISHED
44 MIN AGO

SINGAPORE - A man created a scene at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on Monday morning (April 25), climbing to the roof of a check-in counter, and refusing to come down.

He also waved an umbrella at police officers, and took his shirt off, a Shin Min Daily News report said.

An eyewitness tweeted at 9.06am: "There's some rando(m) nutter standing on top of a check-in counter at Changi airport and no one seems to care."

From photos posted on Twitter, he was shoeless, and wore a striped shirt and jeans at first.

In another photo, he was seen holding an umbrella, and was standing between two cardboard boxes.

"He's starting to build a little fort now," tweeted the eyewitness.

"I don't know how he got up there, he was standing 3 or 4m above the ground, and took off his shirt when agitated," she said.Traveller Ms Cai, 35, told Shin Min that she saw him standing there at about 10am in the morning.

Some officials climbed up to talk to him but he waved his umbrella at them, Shin Min said.

It is understood that he thought he was being sent to Dubai for a work trip, but was in fact being sent back to Vietnam.

He finally climbed down by himself, ending the standoff.

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it received a call at 10am in the morning about the incident at the airport. It sent a fire engine, a red rhino, two fire bikes, an ambulance and two support vehicles.

A man was apprehended prior to their arrival, and no assistance was required, SCDF added.

• Praise 2

Very stress.......

Man arrested after 2-hour standoff with police at Changi Airport Terminal 3dw-changi-man-160425.jpg
The man (circled) on top of a check-in counter in Changi Terminal 3 on April 25, 2016.PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS READER
PUBLISHED
44 MIN AGO

SINGAPORE - A man created a scene at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on Monday morning (April 25), climbing to the roof of a check-in counter, and refusing to come down.

He also waved an umbrella at police officers, and took his shirt off, a Shin Min Daily News report said.

An eyewitness tweeted at 9.06am: "There's some rando(m) nutter standing on top of a check-in counter at Changi airport and no one seems to care."

From photos posted on Twitter, he was shoeless, and wore a striped shirt and jeans at first.

In another photo, he was seen holding an umbrella, and was standing between two cardboard boxes.

"I don't know how he got up there, he was standing 3 or 4m above the ground, and took off his shirt when agitated," she said.Traveller Ms Cai, 35, told Shin Min that she saw him standing there at about 10am in the morning.

Some officials climbed up to talk to him but he waved his umbrella at them, Shin Min said.

It is understood that he thought he was being sent to Dubai for a work trip, but was in fact being sent back to Vietnam.

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it received a call at 10am in the morning about the incident at the airport. It sent a fire engine, a red rhino, two fire bikes, an ambulance and two support vehicles.

A man was apprehended prior to their arrival, and no assistance was required, SCDF added.

Luckily never disrupted any aircraft movement ...

For his silliness, he's going to pay a price for disrupting public order ...

Very stress.......

PUBLISHED
44 MIN AGO

something is wrong... we have to send fire engine, red rhino, 2 bikes, ambulance and 2 support vehicles to attend to someone with an umbrella??

perhaps they thought the umbrella was a M-16? 

• Praise 3

Very stress.......

PUBLISHED
44 MIN AGO

nowadays hor no strip no talk.

• Praise 1

14 you say young?.. wait till you see what a 6 yrs old boy can do... scary... [sweatdrop]

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/children-in-alleged/2705416.html

Article doesn't say what he did leh.

But I read elsewhere that he put his hand into the girl's underwear and touched her privates.

If I am her father, I will whack the boy. 6 year old or not. Whack first talk later.

• Praise 1

But I read elsewhere that he put his hand into the girl's underwear and touched her privates.

If I am her father, I will whack the boy. 6 year old or not. Whack first talk later.

You should whack the person who show him the photo or video, he is too small to know cos those girls in the photo/video didn't sue or scold the guy.

Turbocharged

yup, i also read from another source stated he touched her private part. must have seen his parents in action. i dont blame him, i blame his parents... [mad]   

• Praise 1

Slap officers only get $6000 fine? This Jap should have tried this stunt in the US... would have got 6000 rounds instead

A Japanese man who slapped three policemen at an MRT station was on Monday (April 25) fined $6,000 after he pleaded guilty to a charge of assaulting a public servant.

Masano Takeshi, 27, an employment pass holder, admitted to two other counts of the same and a charge, of behaving in an annoying manner whilst drunk in a public place. These were considered in sentencing.

A district court heard that at about 11pm on Sept 10, last year, Takeshi was seen struggling with another person at City Hall MRT Station. His face was flushed and he also reeked of alcohol.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/japanese-man-who-slapped-three-policemen-at-mrt-station-fined-6000

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Slap officers only get $6000 fine? This Jap should have tried this stunt in the US... would have got 6000 rounds instead

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/japanese-man-who-slapped-three-policemen-at-mrt-station-fined-6000

Sg law really useless toward foreigner.. I'm sure if a local slap Mata, sure kena jail... With a 6k fine for slapping Mata, our Mata looks like useless and cheapen...

• Praise 2