BPL 14/15 - Let the Drama Begin

Osprey23

Seems like many Liverpools' fans really dislike Chelsea hor... why ah..

ask the other way round, who likes chelsea apart from their fans ? [laugh]

Do you?

Mou's team always make people hate them ......

• Praise 1

_81556158_fdec7a7e-684b-4c8a-ac94-18b72e

Man U U-21 line up against spurs [sweatdrop]

How come Kyle Walker playing for the u-21?

He played in the League Cup Final then the mid-week game against Swansea and finally the postponed game vs QPR last Saturday. Falcao I can understand cos he didn't play against Arsenal but Walker is strange??

• Praise 9

How come Kyle Walker playing for the u-21?

He played in the League Cup Final then the mid-week game against Swansea and finally the postponed game vs QPR last Saturday. Falcao I can understand cos he didn't play against Arsenal but Walker is strange??

dunno leh.....attached match report

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Reserves-News/2015/Mar/manchester-united-v-tottenham-under-21-match-report.aspx

what an insult, Was he injured ?

nope.... but since he can't play for first team... I guess he need to play for U-21 to maintain some match fitness

• Praise 1

Beside Danny Ings, Liverpool are also interested in bringing another youngster out of contract this summer - Luke Garbutt in from Everton

(edited)

Looks like my earlier info on the Gerrard's selection was off. My apology.

Here is the confirmed line up for the match which I was told is a sold out :

Carra XI: Reina; Arbeloa, Carragher, Kelly, Noone, Meireles, Shelvey, Bellamy, Garcia, Drogba, Kuyt

Gerrard XI: Jones; Riise, John Terry, Warnock; Babel, Alonso, Gerrard, Nolan; Suarez, Torres, Henry

Really hope the crowd can give the Chelsea players good reception. They accepted Gerrard's invite and should give them a warm welcome.

Edited by Osprey23

Updates on Danny Ings.

Player will hold back decision as there are other clubs interested. One of them is believed to be Southampton.

Arsenal will continue to sign big next summer. Cavani and Benzema are names mentioned.

Didn't realise Valdes still so young ;p

Hehe actually the U21 is the reserves team of last time. That's the only age group where first team players are allowed to participate in to build up fitness etc. Sakho played in the recent game as well against Everton for 45min.

But Valdes seems to be playing a lot for their U21, maybe to prepare for take over when someone leaves in the summer. :D