BPL 14/15 - Let the Drama Begin

Osprey23

Pic does not show happy faces leh ....base on the write up in the link, this is like buying a toy for his kid!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Article in Mail asking ManU fans to be patient while LVG rebuilt the team. Cannot expect the same level of performance and success under SAF so soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2977026/Manchester-United-fans-need-reality-check-booing-team-against-Sunderland-s-no-longer-champagne-caviar-used-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

Turbocharged

So fast looking to replace Pellegrini?

Ya, clearly they are not as patient as Man Utd board :D

Ya, clearly they are not as patient as Man Utd board :D

Oil money is impatient.

However, its not like they weren't winning stuff

• Praise 1

City will try for Rodgers if they can't get Guardiola as Pellegrini's replacement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/why-manchester-city-could-turn-to-liverpool-manager-brendan-rodgers-if-manuel-pellegrini-is-dismissed-10083382.html

My take on this: Don't Man City have a DoF?

They might as well call up FA to buy the trophy off the shelves.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Midweek games didn't change the gap between the top 7 teams as they all won.

Next 5 games will be critical as many are pit against each other. Make or break.

Midweek games didn't change the gap between the top 7 teams as they all won.

Next 5 games will be critical as many are pit against each other. Make or break.

going to be very exciting.. making a pt to catch the match agst the manuR next week...

we are in good form to beat anyone in the league..

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Here is another reason I don't want to see Gerrard back into the starting lineup

Henderson started and captained the side 6 times in the league and won all of them.

May this run continues

Supercharged

Here is another reason I don't want to see Gerrard back into the starting lineup

Henderson started and captained the side 6 times in the league and won all of them.

May this run continues

the bright spot is that Pool not only won the last couple of games, they deservedly did so as they controlled the games and dominated them. Burnley is not an easy side to play against as they are extremely well-drilled. Perhaps that's a biased view as a fan but there is valid agruments in terms of possessions and chances created.

Man Utd should be pretty grateful for the gift from Tim Krul yesterday. That's an assist from the GK for a tap in by Ashely Young. Newcastle probably matched Utd in terms of chances created and should be gutted for not getting at least 1 pt at St James Park yday.

Supercharged

City will try for Rodgers if they can't get Guardiola as Pellegrini's replacement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/why-manchester-city-could-turn-to-liverpool-manager-brendan-rodgers-if-manuel-pellegrini-is-dismissed-10083382.html

My take on this: Don't Man City have a DoF?

My take is - if BR's heads is turned, i would rather him go. No pt keeping a mgr who is not 100% committed. However, I would expect BR to turn down City even if approached. He has started a massive project here and it is just beginning to bear some sights of fruit. So, he should be personally vested see thru the process.

City's squad and owners' vision abit different from BR too. BR is a youth coach at heart. City has one of the oldest aged squad in the EPL. BR likes to buy bargain players, City likes to splash the cash. BR likes to groom his team to press the opposition to death, City players usually expect to show up and let some star players do some magic and win haha..

Again some form of mismatches here.. unless BR wishes to make significant changes to his style, I think switching to City is kind of sucidal to me...

the bright spot is that Pool not only won the last couple of games, they deservedly did so as they controlled the games and dominated them. Burnley is not an easy side to play against as they are extremely well-drilled. Perhaps that's a biased view as a fan but there is valid agruments in terms of possessions and chances created.

Man Utd should be pretty grateful for the gift from Tim Krul yesterday. That's an assist from the GK for a tap in by Ashely Young. Newcastle probably matched Utd in terms of chances created and should be gutted for not getting at least 1 pt at St James Park yday.

Man United got lucky yesterday. Stonewall penalty for trip by Smalling on Riviere not given and also a spitting incident by Evans on Cisse first and then vice versa went unpunished.

That said, a mark of a good side is to get points even when not playing well so lucky or otherwise doesn't really matter.

5 into 2 doesn't fit so who will be the 2 clubs from Ars, Utd, Pool, Saints and Spurs to go through?

Your guess is as good as mine!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8