BPL 14/15 - Let the Drama Begin

Osprey23

Winner of Arsenal and West Ham match will take No 4 spot, as I expect Chelsea to beat Southampton. However, if Soton beat Chelsea, they will overtake Man Utd if the latter lose to Tottenham, so Man Utd must win or at least draw to cement the No. 3 spot.

Current Table Standing

1) Chelsea 45 (+27 goals)

2) M City 42 (+24 goals)

3) Man Utd 35 (+ 14 goals)

4) Soton 32 (+17 goals)

5) West Ham 31 (+8 goals)

6) Arsenal 30 (+10 goals)

Best case scenario is all end up in draw and Pool get a win against Swansea. Hehe

↡ Advertisement

News from Italy is that Alessio Cerci is heading to AC Milan with Torres heading back to Atletico.

Edited by Osprey23

Among the top 4, M City has a relatively easier game at home vs Burnley. I dun see any up set for this game. And off course, M City are also hoping for Soton to beat or draw with Chelsea.

Complicated transfer arrangement for a complicated player.

Torres is heading to Atletico Madrid, it's practically certain. In the deal, Cerci will wear Rossoneri colours. To communicate the progress of the deal, there is an official statement from Chelsea - the owning club of the Spaniard - that confirms that "Torres will become an outright Milan player (currently on a two year loan with the Rossoneri) from January 5 on". The deal was done in this way to avoid a loan on top of another loan. Then in turn Torres will go on loan to Atletico Madrid for 18 months. Torres, his Blues days are a distant memory now: the future is again with the Rojiblancos.

Written by: Matthew Amalfitano

Also hearing Pool have 3 keepers shortlisted for Jan transfer.

In other news, SportMediaset in Italy reporting that Liverpool have contacted Cagliari's President several times and are ready to pay €9M for Nainggolan. SportMediaset say Liverpool haven't made an official bid for Nainggolan because of legal reasons. Plays for Roma but part owned by Cagliari.

United XI: De Gea, Jones, McNair, Evans, Valencia, Carrick, Rooney, Mata, Young, van Persie, Falcao.

Looks unchanged from the last game? 3-4-1-2. Carrick I feel is the one who makes this work for them.

THFC team: Lloris, Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Mason, Stambouli; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane.

4-2-3-1 here for Spus. Kane is in good form, will be a threat

huh....got game ??

How come???

No worry bro, Pool not playing today. But lots of good games to catch.

Now is Soton vs Chelsea

Man U should have lost the game. They are a joke now.

Mata and Rooney in Midfield ? Seriously ? mata is too light weight . By putting rooney there , u lose a scorer. I know he score 2 against newcastle, but its newcastle that made him look good. A good player can play anywhere . But a good manager knows the best position for the player.

Falco I pray he goes . Don't sign him pls. Over hyped .

The defence is in shambles.

Jones and Smalling - Injury prone

Rafael - Loose cannon

Luke Shaw - Light weight, useless.

Paddy - Inexperience

Evans- I don't know why he is still around .

Young and Valencia are wingers not WING BACKS !!

The only one that is performing is De Gea.

Its so frustrating to watch man u play now. yes they are unbeaten in 8 but are they good ? I don't think so.

And I heard they buying Bale... For fish ? To sell more Shirts issit. I don't see it man.

Wheeze, Southhampton plays better football then man u .

Chelsea is really good this season. I think they deserve to win it ( although is still early)

Look at their shape. Stability . quality in,out

Alas , I just hope Man U scrape thru to finish top 4 this seasons.

PS: Man U Fan

No worry bro, Pool not playing today. But lots of good games to catch.

Now is Soton vs Chelsea

oh, pool playing on tue morning 3am.

Edited by Hamburger

Man U should have lost the game. They are a joke now.

Mata and Rooney in Midfield ? Seriously ? mata is too light weight . By putting rooney there , u lose a scorer. I know he score 2 against newcastle, but its newcastle that made him look good. A good player can play anywhere . But a good manager knows the best position for the player.

Falco I pray he goes . Don't sign him pls. Over hyped .

The defence is in shambles.

Jones and Smalling - Injury prone

Rafael - Loose cannon

Luke Shaw - Light weight, useless.

Paddy - Inexperience

Evans- I don't know why he is still around .

Young and Valencia are wingers not WING BACKS !!

The only one that is performing is De Gea.

Its so frustrating to watch man u play now. yes they are unbeaten in 8 but are they good ? I don't think so.

And I heard they buying Bale... For fish ? To sell more Shirts issit. I don't see it man.

Wheeze, Southhampton plays better football then man u .

Chelsea is really good this season. I think they deserve to win it ( although is still early)

Look at their shape. Stability . quality in,out

Alas , I just hope Man U scrape thru to finish top 4 this seasons.

PS: Man U Fan

Some critical views here and I do share your view that apart from De Gea, Man U's defense does need some reinforcement. Hearing Hummel is still on radar.

On Young and Valencia, in a 3 CB system, you can have wingers playing as wingbacks as their offensive responsibility is higher than their defensive duties.

On Rooney, I believe LvG feels that of all the attacking prowess he has at his disposal, Rooney is the one who can drop deeper and let Mata plays as the 10.

No matter what, Man U is certainly in a better position to finish in the top 4, compare to Arsenal and Liverpool (who actually needs a miracle now to turn it round)

↡ Advertisement