Liverpool 2014/15 Part 1 : can we build from there

Joseph22

What if Costa Rica reserve squad bit England 1st team ..... :huh:

Then England 1st team better stay in Brazil and then don't go back le lah.

No face to face England supporters :D

↡ Advertisement

Costa already in, so they may rest players for next round...

So, why not england for a win? :)

Hmm... time to study the odds :D

Costa might want to finish top to avoid the big guns.

If they can beat both Italy and Uruguay then might be risky

to bet on England.

:D

Turbocharged

Then England 1st team better stay in Brazil and then don't go back le lah.

No face to face England supporters :D

then Liverpool next season jia lat liao. 4 of our starter are there [grin]

• Praise 1

then Liverpool next season jia lat liao. 4 of our starter are there [grin]

Hahhaha :) You caught me :D

Hmm, looks like our scouts quite quiet these days during WC.. no signing leh.

Hahhaha :) You caught me :D

Hmm, looks like our scouts quite quiet these days during WC.. no signing leh.

I think they bz looking at the costa rican players. All the scouts specially flown to Brazil for the final match. :D

Turbocharged

Suarez in a biting controversy in this morning's Uruguay 1 - 0 win over Italy.....

FIFA might hit him with a lengthy ban IF found guilty. Hopefully it's confined to Internationals.

I am a firm believer that everyone has a price, and if a big enough offer comes along, anyone could be "sold"

What do u guys think? Time to squeeze out the highest offer and sell him?

if found guilty, his value will plummet. Based on last season's behaviour, I say we'll be better off keeping him.

if found guilty, his value will plummet. Based on last season's behaviour, I say we'll be better off keeping him.

It was acciDENTAL… Chiellini just ran into his teeth :D

• Praise 2

Suarez in a biting controversy in this morning's Uruguay 1 - 0 win over Italy.....

FIFA might hit him with a lengthy ban IF found guilty. Hopefully it's confined to Internationals.

I am a firm believer that everyone has a price, and if a big enough offer comes along, anyone could be "sold"

Hopefully, even if not found guilty, this will be enough to put Barca or Real off. So far all video clips are from behind the incident so will be hard to have 100% CONCLUSIVE proof that he did bite him. But then again FIFA is not a judicial court so their standards of finding someone guilty may not require conclusive proof. And given his past records FIFA might just decide that on probability, he is guilty.

Anyway, I am just wondering why is biting made up to be such a big deal? It's no worse that slapping, headbutting or punching another player. And it's certainly not as bad as a potentially career ending bad tackle. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that it is ok. But the furore as a result of the bite is quite OTT if you ask me. It's not as if he bit off an actual piece of flesh ala Tyson.

And I have no idea why LS would want to bite a stinky and sweaty body. Your mouth would be full of that guy's sweat and you can taste it with your tongue. YUCKS!!

As to your last question, no don't sell. But must send him for theraphy lah...maybe ask him watch finding nemo - players are opponents, not food!!

Hopefully, even if not found guilty, this will be enough to put Barca or Real off. So far all video clips are from behind the incident so will be hard to have 100% CONCLUSIVE proof that he did bite him. But then again FIFA is not a judicial court so their standards of finding someone guilty may not require conclusive proof. And given his past records FIFA might just decide that on probability, he is guilty.

Anyway, I am just wondering why is biting made up to be such a big deal? It's no worse that slapping, headbutting or punching another player. And it's certainly not as bad as a potentially career ending bad tackle. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that it is ok. But the furore as a result of the bite is quite OTT if you ask me. It's not as if he bit off an actual piece of flesh ala Tyson.

And I have no idea why LS would want to bite a stinky and sweaty body. Your mouth would be full of that guy's sweat and you can taste it with your tongue. YUCKS!!

As to your last question, no don't sell. But must send him for theraphy lah...maybe ask him watch finding nemo - players are opponents, not food!!

Bite can transmit diseases like aids leh

3Rd time liao.... he bite people more often than most players have red card lol...

He should be banned from all competitons for at least 6 months...

I believe the incident was partly due to a incident when chelini tackled and slap him in the face but went unpunished... tv focus on suarez after that... and he do look like he will take revenge.... like a bad tackle on chelini ...never expect a bite lol

• Praise 1

3Rd time liao.... he bite people more often than most players have red card lol...

I believe the incident was partly due to a incident when chelini tackled and slap him in the face but went unpunished... tv focus on suarez after that... and he do look like he will take revenge.... like a bad tackle on chelini ...never expect a bite lol

But tbh, I can't stand Mr Squidward Chiellini. I think he was whining and complaining throughout the match. Making a meal out of every tackle he received. Serve him right for being the grouchy Squidward and the boy who cried wolf!

Turbocharged

Which is more serious?? A career ending tackle or bitting ppl.

Career ending tackle carry a lesser punishment then biting.

Before jumping on me, I wan Saurez ban from all competition for that bit.😠😠😠

But tbh, I can't stand Mr Squidward Chiellini. I think he was whining and complaining throughout the match. Making a meal out of every tackle he received. Serve him right for being the grouchy Squidward and the boy who cried wolf!

No excuse to bite too. As a Liverpool fans we should still be open and honest about our player mistake and not find reason to cover up for him.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

he needs to wear this .. <_<

labrador-dog-muzzle-leather.jpg

Remind me of dark knight rises

post-47611-0-88575700-1403657090.jpg

Edited by Joseph22

Which is more serious?? A career ending tackle or bitting ppl.

Career ending tackle carry a lesser punishment then biting.

Before jumping on me, I wan Saurez ban from all competition for that bit.😠😠😠

No excuse to bite too. As a Liverpool fans we should still be open and honest about our player mistake and not find reason to cover up for him.

As much as I like Suarez, I do think he got a bit of mental problem. Like a kleptomaniac who steals for the thrills, he gets thrills for biting or doing against the norm in a soccer match? After two lengthy bans for the same offence and he is at it again? Surely his footballing brains is imbalance.. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement