CPF Minimum Sum to be raised again, again and again

Hypersonic

I dare not count.................because they always tell me I am wrong................... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Then count how much $$ you spent on all the right ones

😂

↡ Advertisement

Then count how much $$ you spent on all the right ones

😂

CCB...................dont remind me can or not.....................now you making me want to cry liao..........me feeling so kum lan again............. [bigcry][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

CCB................next time must collect experience fee liao............. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Good to share experience ma.

Sharing is caring.

[;)]

• Praise 1

Talk easy lor..............many people still thinks that they are as attractive as 30 yrs ago..................as Strong and fit as 30 yrs ago..........as whatever as 30 yrs ago............so when got younger women come along only.................will think that must be god send..............but actually we are just as kum lan as 30 yrs ago................. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Mind remains commando fit.....body and head in Mindef Reserve leow [smash][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Good to share experience ma.

Sharing is caring.

[;)]

but funny.....................I always sharing painful experience leh..............learn hor..............i paid to share with you.............don't pay to learn again............ [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Mind remains commando fit.....body and head in Mindef Reserve leow [smash][laugh][laugh]

Mindef Reserve also mai liao lor.............they said actually is tactical movement..............but I join in become technical movement..........all heywire............... later become "you die....I die....everybody die......"............... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4

CPF is indeed our money lah... just that can see, cannot touch till 55 :D

55 also you cannot smell your CPF lah................ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4

Mindef Reserve also mai liao lor.............they said actually is tactical movement..............but I join in become technical movement..........all heywire............... later become "you die....I die....everybody die......"............... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Nebermind...wait for Corporal to shout....

"SAMULA!!!!"

:D :D

• Praise 5

ya.. only can touch at the "deemed" retirement age, which they will also increase in time to come..

at this rate, 30 years later, the retirement age i think will become 70 liao LOL

ya.. only can touch at the "deemed" retirement age, which they will also increase in time to come..

at this rate, 30 years later, the retirement age i think will become 70 liao LOL

30 years later? By then, no more such thing retirement age and may be no more drawdown.

• Praise 1

Was going thru CPF website and saw this... [thumbsdown]

Are they shifting the goal pole again or it's just a recommendation?

http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/Templates/SubPage_Template.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fMembers%2fGen-Info%2fCPFChanges%2fCOS2015_CPF%2ehtm&NRNODEGUID=%7b7800E96A-50BD-4FB6-BCD6-ABC9C137D76B%7d&NRCACHEHINT=Guest#1

Know your options ahead of time

For each new cohort, payouts need to be higher to account for long term inflation and rising standards of living. Correspondingly, the Basic Retirement Sum to be set aside has to increase. For members turning 55 from 2017 to 2020, the Basic Retirement Sum will increase by 3% for each successive cohort.

Basic Retirement Sum Age 55 in 2016 $80,500 Age 55 in 2017 $83,000 Age 55 in 2018 $85,500 Age 55 in 2019 $88,000 Age 55 in 2020 $90,500

This was part of the CPF Advisory Panel's recommendations.

now already they trying to say.............no retirement liao..............in 30 yrs............property will be so costly ..........that our CPF will not be enough to cover..............consider lucky if no need top up cash............simi retirement..........only retired in our dreams............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 5

when BRS hits $161K ... it's not so basic after all ... lol

but FRS and ERS both newly introduced will skyrocket to how much?

Basic Retirement Sum Age 55 in 2016 $80,500 Age 55 in 2017 $83,000 Age 55 in 2018 $85,500 Age 55 in 2019 $88,000 Age 55 in 2020 $90,500

Edited by Wt_know

Yalor... I still 15 years away.. and by then, probably the goal post shifted liao...

Really cannot smell :D

They really "ga gi gong, ga gi song" - 自己说, 自己爽

• Praise 1

when BRS hits $161K ... it's not so basic after all ... lol

but FRS and ERS both newly introduced will skyrocket to how much?

Agreed, hope that they don't shift it anymore, else really can only smell and not touch it...

As FRS is double of BRS and ERS is triple of BRS, it should be like below, if they implement it.

BRS FRS ERS

Age 55 in 2016 $80,500 $161,000 $241,500

Age 55 in 2017 $83,000 $166,000 $249,000

Age 55 in 2018 $85,500 $171,000 $256,500

Age 55 in 2019 $88,000 $176,000 $264,000

Age 55 in 2020 $90,500 $181,000 $271,500

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2