Anonymous Junk Abused

Deckbuild

Hi, I suggest to remove the anonymous junk function removed, when someone get personal, they keep creating new nick to keep junking another and there are no way to find out who that person is...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 25
  • Dislike 6

Hi, I suggest to remove the anonymous junk function removed, when someone get personal, they keep creating new nick to keep junking another and there are no way to find out who that person is...

hahaha... you just been junk again! look like you've been stalk [:(]

just ignore them/him/her.

• Praise 11

hahaha... you just been junk again! look like you've been stalk [:(]

just ignore them/him/her.

I suppose he is sour because we make some comments on bad bikers, unless he claim himself as a bad biker, else why get so work up? I'm a biker myself...

• Praise 3

I suppose he is sour because we make some comments on bad bikers, unless he claim himself as a bad biker, else why get so work up? I'm a biker myself...

Haha true, by the way u receive my anonymous one point junk with comment and my name inside? Hahaha :D Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I thought that theres suppose to be an immediate ban once found to be creating duplicated accounts? Unless VPN.

sometimes I wonder this Praise/ Junk thingy, izit some ploy to make Sinkies fight it out amongst themselves.? Once they have accumulated enuff stats to show the "negatives" of anonymity on the internet, "that" would be used to justify even tighter internet controls.

Edited by Baal
  • Praise 12

Think I was being stalked by the same moron.. [laugh]

Just ignore it lah, cant really be bothered anyways.

• Praise 11

Turbocharged

Seems like whenever we talk about biker issues, and bad things about their behavior on the roads, chances are, anonymous junk will come your way.. i got my fair share as well.

bochap it lah bro.. u wanna contest the best mcf member ah?

• Praise 13

Seems like whenever we talk about biker issues, and bad things about their behavior on the roads, chances are, anonymous junk will come your way.. i got my fair share as well.

bochap it lah bro.. u wanna contest the best mcf member ah?

haha true talk biker got fault as well, i got 5 junks

talk biker make coe considered cheap i got 10 junks

talk biker to slow down in heavy traffic during lane splitting i got 15 junks

who the f*ck playing with the system? somemore junk anynomous and reason nonsense.

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 8
  • Dislike 1

haha true talk biker got fault as well, i got 5 junks

talk biker make coe considered cheap i got 10 junks

talk biker to slow down in heavy traffic during lane splitting i got 15 junks

who the f*ck playing with the system? somemore junk anynomous and reason nonsense.

I suspect it is the same anonymous biker(s) that junked me as well. Anyway, I am mostly here for the laughs (to borrow T2's language), so if I start to lose sleep over some posts and / or "Junkies", it is time to quit MCF.

• Praise 17

Aiyah...dont care lah. I kana simi junk on the Little India riot like got no tomorrow! Angry also no point.....not important! Today i have not praise/junk anybody....who wants? oh...i forgot i just praise TS!

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 13

Mai sad, I free upz you all.. Haha.. Aiyah, praise and junk cannot eat de..

Got some people are cowards, some are upright.. Meet the first one, forget it, not worth remembering. Meet the second one, keepz lor..

• Praise 17

he dun even have guts to use his or her real nick to junk ppl in a online forum

i doubt he got the balls to ride a bike

i think its just some kids who is on school holiday perpetually

• Praise 12

I dont mean to splash cold water but this praise n junk function is unnecessary.

As we do not expect ppl to use it properly in such an open forum w 100k+ members.

And i suspect foreigners cum n disturb too.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Not just on bad bikers....I get junked (anonymously) also when making comments on "ang mo" and "reckless drivers" !!

So perhaps the junker is a ang mo, or a reckless driver, himself/herself, as well ?? [:/]

• Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

he dun even have guts to use his or her real nick to junk ppl in a online forum

i doubt he got the balls to ride a bike

i think its just some kids who is on school holiday perpetually

usually people who junk anonymously are those that backstabbers....dare to do behind! Maybe they are the very same people!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2