LKY medical condition

Alheych

Turbocharged

i think he actually has difficulty dressing up now, and it would be very leceh for his nurse to put him in a full, tie, any everything. so just use the same oriental jacket throughout. not like anyone would say anything about it haha.

Old folks like this sometimes dont even wear underwear which could be hard to put on... but not all old folks are the same. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Yeah Bro.....Respect !!

* SALUTE *

but its a shame that 虎父,犬子 leh.....

When 虎父 handed the silver spoon to the 犬子, did the thought of a less than successful follow up failing to continue with the same good that has been painfully built over the years cross his mind? [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Old folks like this sometimes dont even wear underwear which could be hard to put on... but not all old folks are the same. [sweatdrop]

matching oriental underwear look like what, hahha

Turbocharged

Respect the man who fought for us ( like it or not ) or we still be in squatters and kampong villages.

I give Mr.Lee Kuan Yew my fullest support as a man with a goal to make Singapore what we are today, a visionary man with extraordinary mindset and core belief and added values to society.

Respect is the word.

The job can only be considered well done when the founder handed over the success to the right person to perpetuate it. We hope to see this is true. Not much point building up something but do not pass it to the best person regardless of bloodline. [grin] Making the right decision for succession is as important as creating things to be succeeded by the next person.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

matching oriental underwear look like what, hahha

LOL, this thread covering wider area, now fashion!! :D

The job can only be considered well done when the founder handed over the success to the right person to perpetuate it. We hope to see this is true. Not much point building up something but do not pass it to the best person regardless of bloodline. [grin] Making the right decision for succession is as important as creating things to be succeeded by the next person.

Hmmmm.....reminds me of Ferguson.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

ayah as they say all good things come to an end.. it happened to romans, chinese dynasties, genghis khan, ottoman, egyptian pharoahs etc.

most impt LKY n other forefathers have helped to give us a high standard of education which is globally competitive, so that we can fend for ourselves. Im not gonna rely on p8p being there for me forever, i rely on myself n am grateful for my education which the current system has given me

• Praise 1

GPGT. i agree that it's simply furnished, but not exactly "spartan" isn't it :D

PictorialOne0609e.jpg

lee-kuan-yew.jpg

his outfit look abit like this one leh.... just put a dragon almost exactly the same

chinesevampire_330_6492.jpg

• Praise 1

No matters who is running the big show now, failures or success, I will give LKY my fullest respect for his no nonsense approach, his cunning ability to mind-map his opponent/s and his wifey , who play an important role during the Japanese Occupation of Singapore.

Many would not have make it w/o Mr.Lee single-minded intelligent and sharp acumen in world wide historical and geographical knowledge, whose fathers and grand-fathers toll under his leadership, I don't give a damn.

So what if he has pass'd to next Premier GCT who had done an exceptional job at running Sp . . . GCT passed with flying colors, then came Mr.Lee SL, tat is another story altogether

Apr 2014, with Brunei Sultan......

He very much likes the oriental top.

Many g/f, wife and mother like to see their b/f, father & husband shakes hand and do well in biz, politics or pure friendship, a sign of well-being and A Gentleman.

Hmmmm.....reminds me of Ferguson.

Exactly, until he retires, than the wall collapse . . . [lipsrsealed]

For most policies, he only took credit while others did the dirty and hard work.

So, while I will give him my respect, it will not be in full.

Respect the man who fought for us ( like it or not ) or we still be in squatters and kampong villages.

I give Mr.Lee Kuan Yew my fullest support as a man with a goal to make Singapore what we are today, a visionary man with extraordinary mindset and core belief and added values to society.

Respect is the word.

• Praise 2

When 虎父 handed the silver spoon to the 犬子, did the thought of a less than successful follow up failing to continue with the same good that has been painfully built over the years cross his mind? [sweatdrop]

haiz.....i think he tout 犬子 can become 猛虎, but he forget one fact: 山鸡是不会变凤凰的咯, 不能强求也

• Praise 4

While the rest of you respect him, I think he's a ruthless person. Look at the way he locks up his political opponents indefintely. In my view he's no different from some commi dictator who rules his country with an iron fist.

He did a good job on Sgp coz nobody is left there to stop him and he has his way. The hard truth.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

While the rest of you respect him, I think he's a ruthless person. Look at the way he locks up his political opponents indefintely. In my view he's no different from some commi dictator who rules his country with an iron fist.

He did a good job on Sgp coz nobody is left there to stop him and he has his way. The hard truth.

Nahhh.... You see him too up already... He is nowhere near ah bui.... Hehehe....

what u said is true, but at least in his ruthless way, he intended to make the country progress, unlike other dictators who were busy robbing their countries for own gain.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1