Josiah Wong scolds Traffic Police. Got guts

tanbk

This guy driving light goods vehicle?

Was he speeding in the 2nd lane then kenna pull over then not happy, so tell story?

He say TRUCK, police car dare to jam brake in front of him a few time. [sweatdrop] Maybe he should just run over the police car :D

↡ Advertisement

Ok, then must praise him and say he very sart kee [thumbsup]

Ask the TP, "Officer what brand of starch you use for your uniform, very smart leh, NTUC got sell or not?"

[thumbsup]

Edited by Atonchia

He say TRUCK, police car dare to jam brake in front of him a few time. [sweatdrop] Maybe he should just run over the police car :D

Drive lorlee also so guai LAN

See tp better quickly Siam to third lane

Blur look = half closed eyes, answering questions with unrelated replies? Will these be convincing enough?

That more likely get u summons for drink driving. Hahaha.

You mean you also hug the legs if she's a female TP?

Yes, TS can change the expression on his face (arrogant or friendly), although he can't change his physical look, eg handsome or ugly.

If Female TP, I wil hug her legs so tight n put my face between her thighs n press hard.

His ugly look impossible to change but the arrogant cocky look can b changed.

Supercharged

Fake one lah. TP always address you as "Sir" or "Madam"

Yaloh, fake lah.

just like a woman can fake orgasm in bed, we can tell (too) the story isn't true, or sound rather unbelievable.

Anyone telling others faked incidents or storiesis a fake. Feel free to ignore or expose him. I also don't like his look. Although we know very well a person can't choose his or her look, even the parents also can't choose it for him or her, but since it's his/her look, just has to accept how others comment, like/dislike the look, no choice!

So if a woman is really not chio, you also tell her straight in her face, and risk being slapped, or even punched, or raped, by her ??? [:p]

1 Yaloh, fake lah.

just like a woman can fake orgasm in bed, we can tell (too) the story isn't true, or sound rather unbelievable.

2 So if a woman is really not chio, you also tell her straight in her face, and risk being slapped, or even punched, or raped, by her ??? [:p]

1 When she doesn't even bother to fake it, then we know its game over!!

2 The reason I posted that is to do a reverse logic ---

I have been guilty of judging/treating a person by his physical look when I shouldn't. A person cannot choose his appearance given by his parents who also cant make the choice. Nowadays when I see an ugly xmm in the train, I still take her as an normal looking one.

The expression on the face of a person is a different matter:- he has a choice to look arrogant or friendly, for the matter he can also choose to be haolian or the opposite and show it on his face!

So the answer to your question is:- no leh, no chance for her to slap or even rape me coz I will still talk to her as if she's a normal looking xmm!!! You think like that she'll still attack me sexually?

1 That more likely get u summons for drink driving. Hahaha.

2 If Female TP, I wil hug her legs so tight n put my face between her thighs n press hard.

3 His ugly look impossible to change but the arrogant cocky look can b changed.

1 Sounds like faking a blur look is not so simple!!

2 And then? chew up her panties!!?

3 Somehow a cocky arrogant face most likely belongs to the owner who is also cocky arrogant!! Nobody really can fake it!!

Edited by Super7

1 Sounds like faking a blur look is not so simple!!

2 And then? chew up her panties!!?

3 Somehow a cocky arrogant face most likely belongs to the owner who is also cocky arrogant!! Nobody really can fake it!!

1) Takes years to perfect.

2) U also done this b4 ah? [grin]

3) Thats why I see his photo can tell hes an arrogant SOB.

U also done this b4 ah? [grin]

Hoping pastry shops will sell eatable panties, else the real panties may choke my throat!!

Maybe Jalan Kayu prata joints can invent Panties Prata since they already have Paper Prata!

Hoping pastry shops will sell eatable panties, else the real panties may choke my throat!!

Maybe Jalan Kayu prata joints can invent Panties Prata since they already have Paper Prata!

U can ask them. Maybe ty b the first to do n make millions from all the pple staying around there?

Can add coloured dye to make different colours even.

U can ask them. Maybe ty b the first to do n make millions from all the pple staying around there?

Can add coloured dye to make different colours even.

LOL!!

Seriously, we have to go offline on this --- not because of sensorship on panties-chats, but we don't really want any prata shop to steal our idea and make millions themselves!! hahhahaah

LOL!!

Seriously, we have to go offline on this --- not because of sensorship on panties-chats, but we don't really want any prata shop to steal our idea and make millions themselves!! hahhahaah

But they do alrdy sell edible panties in US n Europe.

Maybe u can search on line n order in?

But they do alrdy sell edible panties in US n Europe.

Maybe u can search on line n order in?

I m interested in local food, eg paper prata folded like panties! With curry juice stains.

Turbocharged

Saw this on MCF FaceBook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152190776063501&set=a.10150637514323501.414234.772253500&type=1&relevant_count=1

1184849_10152190776063501_1017367280_n.j

Josiah Wong

While driving a truck along SLE today a Traffic Police car cut into my lane suddenly and step on the brake multiple times.

The car then drove away and a few minutes later, appear in front of me again. Turned on its siren and direct me to stop at the side of the expressway.

Policemen: where's your driving license and ic

Me: *passed him the license and ic

Policemen: why are you speeding?

Me: I'm not speeding.

Policemen: what's your speed just now? I'm sure you're speeding

Me: I'm driving at 70km/h the most and I did not speed.

Policemen: yes, you did!

Me: I did not, show me the evidence then.

Policemen: never mind, why did you over take from the left after Yio Chu Kang exit?

Me: I did not. I was just keeping to my lane.

Policemen: yes, you did. I saw it with my eyes.

Me: I did not, you can charge me if you have evidence of it.

Policemen: it's ok, I will give you a chance. I will issue you a ticket for not keeping to the left lane and why didn't you put a P plate?

Me: hello, open your eyes and look at the date.

Policemen: ok, I will still issue you a ticket.

So this is how traffic police work? Purposely finding fault and pushing the blame?

When they have nothing else to catch, they give this kind of stupid reason to fault you.

Look people, this is how Traffic Police in Singapore work.

How many times must we say, NVNT [smash] [smash]

Do I sound like I care? [flowerface]

thats why u love porker's arse so much.

point to note, i didnt mention his face [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Unless you have proof, you will never win against the police.

How can he prove he wasn't speeding?

And quite honestly - If I had to choose I would believe the police - mostly because out of all the hundreds of cars on the road at the time, why should they choose this one car and make up stories? Where's the benefit to them?

On the other hand, Josiah has a very definite benefit in being innocent. (i.e incentive to lie)

Many years ago, I was booked for driving in a bus lane which I knew I didn't. LTA sent me a fine. I contested it and demand to see evidence. They gave me a kan ti tu reply.... say no pics BUT OUR OFFICERS ARE DILIGENT, onus is on me to PROVE THA I WASNT THERE! LL suck thumb,

↡ Advertisement