Manchester United Thread 2013/2014 Season

Getzsfv

probably because all the manure fans went to buy pool and chelsea jersey liao.

no... all man u fans camping at temple throughout the island bai bai now. praying hard for a miracle... let u all have the thread for now, dont disturb our praying session.

no... all man u fans camping at temple throughout the island bai bai now. praying hard for a miracle... let u all have the thread for now, dont disturb our praying session.

i take manure eat 1/4 ball too. hahahaha

i got some money on draw with spools

Decent odds of 3.35 ^_^

Nice. I am hoping to get some from them too this Friday :D

Anyway, credit to Man U for getting a result. Emirates not easy to visit. That's why must give Moyes more time. ;)

Would said ManU put up a very disciplined performance... that said, i'm sort of disappointed by their lack of venture esp during the dying seconds when they're in procession & at a good position to put in their final attack... then somehow, they decided to cut back to the middle & happy to just hold the ball till final whistle... [:|] the players are probably afraid to concede at the last min again but since already less than a min left, why not go for 1 last try?

Would said ManU put up a very disciplined performance... that said, i'm sort of disappointed by their lack of venture esp during the dying seconds when they're in procession & at a good position to put in their final attack... then somehow, they decided to cut back to the middle & happy to just hold the ball till final whistle... [:|] the players are probably afraid to concede at the last min again but since already less than a min left, why not go for 1 last try?

If offered 1 point before this game would you take it?

I feel that your team is low on confidence, down from Moyes to the players. If they have no idea how to breakdown the Arsenal defense, they will naturally take the safe route - keep possession and play the game out.

it was actually a case of both teams trying to avoid defeat, rather than going for the win. arsenal definitely will not want a loss after the liverpool game.

for moyes, another loss will add more pressure to him. n he can say a draw against league leaders is a gd result.

it was actually a case of both teams trying to avoid defeat, rather than going for the win. arsenal definitely will not want a loss after the liverpool game.

for moyes, another loss will add more pressure to him. n he can say a draw against league leaders is a gd result.

Can't disagree on that but then will really question Moyes' target set. If top 4, they can kiss it good bye I think. See my post on the BPL thread. Very little chance now

seriously, that's the difference betwwen Fergie and Moyes

very clearly it is a confidence issue... they are no longer confident

seriously, that's the difference betwwen Fergie and Moyes

very clearly it is a confidence issue... they are no longer confident

Winning breeds confidence. They can't string a proper run to build up confidence. In fact, teams are getting more confident getting a result against them now.

For Man U to be satisfied with a draw and then refusing to venture into the opponent box during dying mins of a game even if it's an away game would be quite unusual during the time under fergie. 11 pts adrift of Liverpool and 9 pts adrift of Spurs. I think it's game over for them.