Jan transfer window

Osprey23

they wont be seen as a big club until they can get into the champ league.

the best chance of them rebuilding was during the euphoria of the champ league win. too bad they didn't capitalised on it . if they had, poo would have been a force to reckon with by now

Not that simple bro. No one expected Pool will go all the way to win it with that kind of squad. The owner then, Mr. David Moores already can't compete in the transfer market. That was the reason why he decided to sell the club to someone who can bring us higher. Unfortunately, he sold us to the wrong people, causing more harm than good.

↡ Advertisement

Not that simple bro. No one expected Pool will go all the way to win it with that kind of squad. The owner then, Mr. David Moores already can't compete in the transfer market. That was the reason why he decided to sell the club to someone who can bring us higher. Unfortunately, he sold us to the wrong people, causing more harm than good.

and thats why i stopping shaving with a razor and turn to electric one...

Javier Pastore's Agent is meeting with LFC officials to discuss a possible move this week. LFC wants a loan with option to buy.

transfer window open liao???

January then open. But there is not stopping clubs to talk to respective agents. Can discuss terms just that nothing can be signed.

M'Vila was given permission to talk to Liverpool. He did not just come to watch the derby :)

Edited by Osprey23
  • Praise 1

Javier Pastore's Agent is meeting with LFC officials to discuss a possible move this week. LFC wants a loan with option to buy.

January then open. But there is not stopping clubs to talk to respective agents. Can discuss terms just that nothing can be signed.

M'Vila was given permission to talk to Liverpool. He did not just come to watch the derby :)

wow .... now we're talking !! [flowerface]

Kn. Title sibei misleading. I thought you talking abt feb new coe ruling change, jan transf car ownership issue. Kana con into reading fooootball. :)

Telegraph reported Liverpool will be going back for Chelsea's Bertrand, who could leave for £8m.

Mirror reported Spurs are poised to make a move for Salah and Borini is looking to return to Italy with Inter interested.

Kn. Title sibei misleading. I thought you talking abt feb new coe ruling change, jan transf car ownership issue. Kana con into reading fooootball. :)

Lol bro, I post in football channel leh :)

allo..... this is under football channel wor [smash] too early eye haven't open ah [cool]

Telegraph reported Liverpool will be going back for Chelsea's Bertrand, who could leave for £8m.

Mirror reported Spurs are poised to make a move for Salah and Borini is looking to return to Italy with Inter interested.

sorry, I don't see how Bertrand can cost so much... becos he is English ???

Borini ah Borini - hopefully can recoup as much as possible

Well, wait till you see how much Chelsea is going to pay for Luke Shaw ;)

Borini's rumour can't be sure as it is from Mirror. No other sources backed up yet.

Bertrand quite firm I think.

allo..... this is under football channel wor [smash] too early eye haven't open ah [cool]

champion league winner wor.... was tipped to succeed Ashley cole in England.

Issue with Bertrand is this: Southampton might want him to be part of the deal for Luke Shaw. So if Pool wants him, Southampton might have to soften that stand and looks elsewhere. Unsure of Bertrand's preference at the moment.

Not straightforward at all.

Read that arse close to a deal with real betis with their latest wunderkind. Alvaro vadillo. Never seen him play but looks damm gd on you tube. Reminds me of a young cr7

Ruben has named their price. They want £22m for M'Vila

looking for 10m profit in 6mths? Lol

looking for 10m profit in 6mths? Lol

They got him for £9.6m. All are blood suckers. Lol

Matic asking price is £32.5m release clause. Nowadays, DM very expansive.

Ian Ayre travelled to Barcelona recently. Talk is that he was there trying to discuss a deal for Tello. Not much details on the outcome.

They got him for £9.6m. All are blood suckers. Lol

Matic asking price is £32.5m release clause. Nowadays, DM very expansive.

same as how poo wants to sell suarez for 50m mah. Everyone wants the best deal for themselves
↡ Advertisement