2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

My colleague commented to me before the current E is a tad big with a number of blind spots, and at the wheel area, rendering tight car parks and kerbs a challenge. He advised me to think twice before considering the upgrade from C.

Do you have those difficulties?

In all fairness, life is a matter of getting used to it

If a petite lady can drive a double-deck bus surely I or we can handle a E class

Just be slow when you first have it and after a while u will get used to it

Also, you are allowed to stick out your head to guage  when you are not sure

I do that all the time

↡ Advertisement

My colleague commented to me before the current E is a tad big with a number of blind spots, and at the wheel area, rendering tight car parks and kerbs a challenge. He advised me to think twice before considering the upgrade from C.

Do you have those difficulties?

Nope. I drove that for about total of 3 years. No issue with blindspot just that side mirror little too small for me
  • Praise 1

Nope. I drove that for about total of 3 years. No issue with blindspot just that side mirror little too small for me

Confident, physical size and other hygiene factors count too ....

But just be careful , that all

Turbocharged

In all fairness, life is a matter of getting used to it

If a petite lady can drive a double-deck bus surely I or we can handle a E class

Just be slow when you first have it and after a while u will get used to it

Also, you are allowed to stick out your head to guage when you are not sure

I do that all the time

Thanks.. I'll probably go test one when I claim my free service credits.

One thing a bit wasted is my C is under the old-scheme Cat A.. Anyway, some years to go.

Btw.. Was told the fuel tank size in the W205 C has shrunk to a measly 41 liters? Less the reserve is slightly over 30 liters?

How many pit stops are needed on a road trip to boleh holiday resorts ah..

• Praise 1

Thanks.. I'll probably go test one when I claim my free service credits.

One thing a bit wasted is my C is under the old-scheme Cat A.. Anyway, some years to go.

Btw.. Was told the fuel tank size in the W205 C has shrunk to a measly 41 liters? Less the reserve is slightly over 30 liters?

How many pit stops are needed on a road trip to boleh holiday resorts ah..

Nah. The w205 has 60 litres.
  • Praise 2

On today's paper about the New E, it  comes in E200, E250 and E300 which is hybrid.

Also, it gonna be slightly longer,  65mm than the current E and 100kg lighter in body weight.

Projected arrival in SG Q2 which means you can see the display car take in your order and get your car in late Q3 - hopefully

If i can make it to next March Geneva's car show, I will get to see the real .... stay tune and keep you guys posted

On today's paper about the New E, it comes in E200, E250 and E300 which is hybrid.

Also, it gonna be slightly longer, 65mm than the current E and 100kg lighter in body weight.

Projected arrival in SG Q2 which means you can see the display car take in your order and get your car in late Q3 - hopefully

If i can make it to next March Geneva's car show, I will get to see the real .... stay tune and keep you guys posted

Wah u so ON!!!

On today's paper about the New E, it comes in E200, E250 and E300 which is hybrid.

Also, it gonna be slightly longer, 65mm than the current E and 100kg lighter in body weight.

Projected arrival in SG Q2 which means you can see the display car take in your order and get your car in late Q3 - hopefully

I want it so bad!!!!

• Praise 1

How bad ?

In the scale 1 to 10 - 10 being cannot live w/o it

hahahah

Around 9!! I haven't owned a merc before, this will be my first haha!

To be honest, I don't mind a 4 pot, but I hope they will squeeze more power into the new E250 engine. 260bhp will be just fine. More better of course hahaha.

• Praise 2

To be honest, I don't mind a 4 pot, but I hope they will squeeze more power into the new E250 engine. 260bhp will be just fine. More better of course hahaha

9/10 pretty intense  almost cannot live w/o it

So much horse power for what ?

But I am a firm believer , to each his own ... so yeah , maybe u need it

As for me, i never exceed 110 speed , in fact if it is not because of my bro .... i was just happy with my B200 ..... afterall is a car from pt A to pt B

• Praise 2

To be honest, I don't mind a 4 pot, but I hope they will squeeze more power into the new E250 engine. 260bhp will be just fine. More better of course hahaha.

Woah 260 alot to me ald. Anything more is wasting fuel lol

9/10 pretty intense almost cannot live w/o it

So much horse power for what ?

But I am a firm believer , to each his own ... so yeah , maybe u need it

As for me, i never exceed 110 speed , in fact if it is not because of my bro .... i was just happy with my B200 ..... afterall is a car from pt A to pt B

Then u shud get E200 only 164 bhp

There's a saying in the past-

For Merc, get the V6

For Beemer, get the in line 6

For Wowo, get the sweet 5 pot

All have come a long way with small engines with very decent performance.

• Praise 1

Hope they bring it in earliest and you get it fast....

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:

• Praise 1

Tbh I am also interested in the Panamera, and possibly the new G30 also. I'm a secret fan of vorsprung durch technik too. These are all brilliant cars, and thanks to advances in enginnering and technology, they are all alluring to me. Sorry but this will be very tough decision, and there is no front runner now...

Woah 260 alot to me ald. Anything more is wasting fuel lol

Then u shud get E200 only 164 bhp

yes but i thought we thru this, for 5k diff , of course i take E250

and it will be the same when i come to new E , if it is marginal diff between 200 and 250 , we all are smart shopper , value for $ isnt it

Edited by Innocuous
↡ Advertisement