Accident at Woodlands car wash killed two people

Jman888

(edited)

Holy smoke! They cannot do that just in case it happens to one of their own <_<

On the other hand, I feel that when it happens to their very own, then we can expect them to come out with harsher laws.

Nope, I don't mean drunk driving, but at the receiving end of a drunk driver and have to be carted away horizontally.

Edited by Bystander50
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Sometime you sound like a modern confucianist in writing good sense and using proper words reasonably, your above sentence discounted it all with naive mentality just like small boys & girls at play.

The jurisdiction course is too lenience without deterent effects and is obviously at fault, rather to conclude in revengeful mindset by saying the bad SUV driver must be kill by the 2 decease family member accordingly, regardless of any scheme murdering evidence exploration.

Kindly explains what is "Crap of the 8 words" and indicate unreasoning appropriately.

dude i am no saint , but naive i am not . I am just sick of some of laws which people are so openly abused. There is no such thing as 一人做事,一人当。

不闻不若闻之,

闻之不若见之,

见之不若知之,

知之不若行之;

学至于行之而止矣

You can only understand something by trying it yourself. Or now do you expect the drink driver to know how much pain has he inflicted to the victim and their family. So given your explanation , is he going to take over the load of breadwinner to feed the family since he is robbing them of their bread winner for your meaning of one person is responsible for his actions? Is the present social justice going to do that?? Cross your heart and think.

灯不拨不亮,理不辩不明

What we are facing a complicated problem which the garmen chooses to ignore, only by discussion and debate can we get the correct answer and how most appropriate and fair to handle the thing . Truth develops through the comparison of ideas. I am just comparing the extremes of ideas where everyone here is being moderate here , do you really think this way when it is your family member and bread winner is the victim? Have you ever thought how is that family going to survive?

Again it goes back to the flawed justice system. I have seen families of road accident victims coming to my department crying as they went in debt due to lost of income and some had to be evicted from their homes and there is little i can do to help. Are the offenders going to foot the bill of those debt? Talk like some goody two shoes , so are you going to do something ? Or are you just trying to be a "good" bystander trying to say cannot to this and do nothing in fighting for rights for the victims? Whose naive over here?

I don't give a damn of how people look at me but i wont go against my principles of speaking my mind. You are welcome to challenge my thoughts though.

Edited by CH_CO

Turbocharged

Drink driving - minimum 5 yrs suspension.

Drink driving and cause injury - suspension minimum 10 yrs, big fine minimum $50,000, jail minimum 5 years.

Drink Driving and killing people - lifetime suspension, jail minimum 10 years, fine minimum $100,000, caning minimum 10 strokes.

No need to be so complicated, just a std 'min 10yrs gantung, min 20k fine and min 2 weeks in changi chalet.. see who got balls to drink drive....

(edited)

No need to be so complicated, just a std 'min 10yrs gantung, min 20k fine and min 2 weeks in changi chalet.. see who got balls to drink drive....

To me no big deal la , no cane no one scared one. What is two weeks vs a life lost? Then the offender would think i already serve my time so i shouldn't be guilty to the family. Why i need to compensate? Wanyang abit give them 10~20k settle liaoz.

Edited by CH_CO

(edited)

Just in case you fail to understand your own sentence let me fill you on it.

一人做事一人当,自己欠债自己还。

There is always a second part to it . Wanna comment on me please get your proverbs correct. By the way I made a mistake it is seven words.

In those days there is not difference between killing via drink driving and murder since both are choices one can choose not to do yet chose otherwise.

一命换一命

He killed two , can he pay two?

Edited by CH_CO

(edited)

一人做事一人当,自己欠债自己还。

There is always a second part to it . Wanna comment on me please get your proverbs correct. By the way I made a mistake it is seven words.

In those days there is not difference between killing via drink driving and murder since both are choices one can choose not to do yet chose otherwise.

一命换一命

You are talking C0ck here in MCF, you had ABOVEMENTIONED IN YOUR POSTINGS....POST #110...that "You don't give a Danm of what others thinks !"

Then ! YOU JOLLY WELL AND BETTER Keep your farking PERSONNAL VIEWS & WORDS with your farking close buddies who thinks that you're are WISE & SANE enough !!!!!!

NON HERE WILL TAKE YOUR UNCIVILISED NONSENSES about the bad driver need to return his own dear life by letting the deceased family to execute JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!!

"Who ever done the crime, has to do his time !!!!!!!!!!" Simple thing's like this you can't UNDERSTAND ?????.

AND you'd shown in your avatar that you're driving a MB W211,??????? FARKING SHEET ! You are puking out rubbish that caught me in a big UNWANTED surprise with this kind of lowest standards in repeating unreasonable comments & postings !!!!

As a susceptive person who owned "A AH BEK CAR aka Mercedes Benz" should not typing the keyboard with unreasonable and absolute nonsenses.

I just had many Beers and Martels in a KARAOKE with business associates and drove myself home to answer your thread under perfect self-control.

Did I kill anybody on my way home ? I'm certain with my tolerable drinking limitaions that had be carefully considered within myself to be safe to others as well as myself.

LOOK HERE ! I does not agreed with "Drink & Driving at all, it's dangerous to others and the driver" But A ACCIDENT IS REALLY A UNCALL-FOR FATAL ACCIDENT ???

Are you now able to feel the Toyota SUV driver had REGRETTED & REMORSE DEEPLY OF THE MISHAP ? AND He'll will repent for his own life time for injuring 3 and killing two innocent lives !!!!!!!!!!!! [mad]

Edited by Fongmy

(edited)

dude i am no saint , but naive i am not . I am just sick of some of laws which people are so openly abused. There is no such thing as 一人做事,一人当。

不闻不若闻之,

闻之不若见之,

见之不若知之,

知之不若行之;

学至于行之而止矣

You can only understand something by trying it yourself. Or now do you expect the drink driver to know how much pain has he inflicted to the victim and their family. So given your explanation , is he going to take over the load of breadwinner to feed the family since he is robbing them of their bread winner for your meaning of one person is responsible for his actions? Is the present social justice going to do that?? Cross your heart and think.

灯不拨不亮,理不辩不明

What we are facing a complicated problem which the garmen chooses to ignore, only by discussion and debate can we get the correct answer and how most appropriate and fair to handle the thing . Truth develops through the comparison of ideas. I am just comparing the extremes of ideas where everyone here is being moderate here , do you really think this way when it is your family member and bread winner is the victim? Have you ever thought how is that family going to survive?

Again it goes back to the flawed justice system. I have seen families of road accident victims coming to my department crying as they went in debt due to lost of income and some had to be evicted from their homes and there is little i can do to help. Are the offenders going to foot the bill of those debt? Talk like some goody two shoes , so are you going to do something ? Or are you just trying to be a "good" bystander trying to say cannot to this and do nothing in fighting for rights for the victims? Whose naive over here?

I don't give a damn of how people look at me but i wont go against my principles of speaking my mind. You are welcome to challenge my thoughts though.

Mark Your Own Words Below !

Tell me what are you going to do with FLAWED JUSTICE SYSTEM ?????????????????????

You are a NAIVE IDIOT HERE by concluding nuisance with your own kind of Justice...Just by saying killing each others with your infamous clearly typed words of verdict ! [hur]

Edited by Fongmy

(edited)

一人做事一人当,自己欠债自己还。

一命换一命

You commented earlier 8 words are crab ! Now you're saying it's actually you meant 7 words at below ?????

You flip your own words that farking fast ! Are you selling ROTI PRATA for a living ? Mind your farking words ! Dude !!!!!

Forum are for friendly amicable exchanges rather not to insist your own personal feelings and don't shaft your liking's or believes into others.

Wake up dude !

" By the way I made a mistake it is seven words. "

Edited by Fongmy

(edited)

You are talking C0ck here in MCF, you had ABOVEMENTIONED IN YOUR POSTINGS....POST #110...that "You don't give a Danm of what others thinks !"

Then ! YOU JOLLY WELL AND BETTER Keep your farking PERSONNAL VIEWS & WORDS with your farking close buddies who thinks that you're are WISE & SANE enough !!!!!!

NON HERE WILL TAKE YOUR UNCIVILISED NONSENSES about the bad driver need to return his own dear life by letting the deceased family to execute JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!!

"Who ever done the crime, has to do his time !!!!!!!!!!" Simple thing's like this you can't UNDERSTAND ?????.

AND you'd shown in your avatar that you're driving a MB W211,??????? FARKING SHEET ! You are puking out rubbish that caught me in a big UNWANTED surprise with this kind of lowest standards in repeating unreasonable comments & postings !!!!

As a susceptive person who owned "A AH BEK CAR aka Mercedes Benz" should not typing the keyboard with unreasonable and absolute nonsenses.

I just had many Beers and Martels in a KARAOKE with business associates and drove myself home to answer your thread under perfect self-control.

Did I kill anybody on my way home ? I'm certain with my tolerable drinking limitaions that had be carefully considered within myself to be safe to others as well as myself.

LOOK HERE ! I does not agreed with "Drink & Driving at all, it's dangerous to others and the driver" But A ACCIDENT IS REALLY A UNCALL-FOR FATAL ACCIDENT ???

Are you now able to feel the Toyota SUV driver had REGRETTED & REMORSE DEEPLY OF THE MISHAP ? AND He'll will repent for his own life time for injuring 3 and killing two innocent lives !!!!!!!!!!!! [mad]

Well what you have done is an offense , if you choose to do if I cannot stop you but since you are guilty of such actions there is nothing I can do when you clearly know it is an offense yet choose to do so. As the Chinese proverb I actually took time to look for the actual meaning before posting . You are the one posting it and i am entitled to my views similar to you.

You on the other broke the law and putting not only yourself in danger but many others along with it. Does it mean one time lucky would mean you get lucky everytime? So what if you need to entertain , to me those which needs to entertain and yet have no chaffeur are the ones most dangerous. Well to the mods , you can see for yourself , while you give me yellow card for going personal you allow others to do so freely and worse this drunk fellow is uttering nonsense and telling the whole world he drank and drive and self rationalized it . Why not let us know your car plate numbers if you are so great so that the police would take note your number the next time you decide to do the same thing.

I have no respect for those which cannot control themselves after liquor , these are people which shouldn't be drinking and driving . To me , cannot drink don't drink . Wanna drink and throw tandrums here you are the one behaving like a child.

I am used to it and if you aren't happy and wanna pick a fight with me by all means , we can go to Thailand where we can sign an indemnity agreement and settle it there if you want .

Uncivilized nonsense ? Please look in the mirror.

Edited by CH_CO

(edited)

Mark Your Own Words Below !

Tell me what are you going to do with FLAWED JUSTICE SYSTEM ?????????????????????

You are a NAIVE IDIOT HERE by concluding nuisance with your own kind of Justice...Just by saying killing each others with your infamous clearly typed words of verdict ! [hur]

No I have in fact took some time to draft an email to voice my concern over the present matter and now looking over it before i sent . Well I wonder at times whether if I am the troll or the hypocrite which demand on one hand this and yet does that ? Oh I am a naive idiot ? Fine , I speak when as there is really limited stuff I can do I actually advised most of them to move to a smaller place or do something to their expenditures and if possible refer them to the relevant aid groups . Tell me what is there to improve ? Allowing drunkards to post like this ? Letting them go personal with no relevance to the topic?

Rather than marking my words , you should be wary of whatever you post here . One you are clearing tell the public you are breaking the law and two you totally disregard the rule of agreeing to disagree and resorting to personal insult. But that's normal there are plenty here and mods don't bother anyway.

Edited by CH_CO

(edited)

You commented earlier 8 words are crab ! Now you're saying it's actually you meant 7 words at below ?????

You flip your own words that farking fast ! Are you selling ROTI PRATA for a living ? Mind your farking words ! Dude !!!!!

Forum are for friendly amicable exchanges rather not to insist your own personal feelings and don't shaft your liking's or believes into others.

Wake up dude !

" By the way I made a mistake it is seven words. "

I wonder how amicable your exchanges are ?? Oh you mean. Drunkard can get away simply because he is under the influence of alcohol ? Wonder who is the one which should wake up ? Me or you ?

I don't see what is wrong when I counted wrongly and admitted it before anyone point it out . If you cannot accept it I can't force you. Roti prata since when ? Shaft? Nope , you are entitled to your views and I am of mine . We agree to disagree

Edited by CH_CO

I wonder how amicable your exchanges are ?? Oh you mean. Drunkard can get away simply because he is under the influence of alcohol ? Wonder who is the one which should wake up ? Me or you ?

I don't see what is wrong when I counted wrongly and admitted it before anyone point it out . If you cannot accept it I can't force you. Roti prata since when ? Shaft? Nope , you are entitled to your views and I am of mine . We agree to disagree

You had just shown your bad mouth flipping your tonque again and again, how you know I'm drunk ? how you know I'm not driven home ?

Come to the point of arguement, why should the bad SUV driver have to be kill by the poor deceased family ? Are you insane to make such remarks ? Calling the mods to complains about your previous yellow cards are just a crying baby ! How old are you ?

My car plate is WEL 8273, need to meet me ? You are welcome to PM for an appointment.

Well what you have done is an offense , if you choose to do if I cannot stop you but since you are guilty of such actions there is nothing I can do when you clearly know it is an offense yet choose to do so. As the Chinese proverb I actually took time to look for the actual meaning before posting . You are the one posting it and i am entitled to my views similar to you.

You on the other broke the law and putting not only yourself in danger but many others along with it. Does it mean one time lucky would mean you get lucky everytime? So what if you need to entertain , to me those which needs to entertain and yet have no chaffeur are the ones most dangerous. Well to the mods , you can see for yourself , while you give me yellow card for going personal you allow others to do so freely and worse this drunk fellow is uttering nonsense and telling the whole world he drank and drive and self rationalized it . Why not let us know your car plate numbers if you are so great so that the police would take note your number the next time you decide to do the same thing.

I have no respect for those which cannot control themselves after liquor , these are people which shouldn't be drinking and driving . To me , cannot drink don't drink . Wanna drink and throw tandrums here you are the one behaving like a child.

I am used to it and if you aren't happy and wanna pick a fight with me by all means , we can go to Thailand where we can sign an indemnity agreement and settle it there if you want .

Uncivilized nonsense ? Please look in the mirror.

Let me asking you more question:

1) Who are you to justify or to penalise others for commiting an offence ? Are you from the authority ?

2) Talk about LAW ? You mentioned the bad SUV driver should be kill by the poor deceased family for Justice, chop and confirm you are insane !

3) 2 lives for two lives are from which country jurisdiction ?

4) Who is inviting who to meet in Thailand ? And to complained about " pick a fight with you " ?

5) You said the 8 words are craps, where is your reasoning ?

6) This is MCF, what and where is your good positions with criticism of others for telling the whole world about wrong doing ?

NUT HEAD, Don't sneak away, come into the points.

Scrap class 3A and get those 3A to to go for class 3 test in order to drive .... which dumb minister approved that class 3A in the first place ?

Its nitizens that request for 3A cos they sight reasons that US & Europe got auto vehicles for driving test and 90% of new vehicles comes in auto gear.

One even go to the newspaper forum and complaint that he got his licence from US and he only know how to drive auto car and will not buy a manual car. So after so many nitizen request, TP create 3A and allow auto cars to be used in learning & driving test.

Now you are suggesting we go back to square 1 .... [:(]

It is the driver who is in control of the vehicle not the gear in either auto or manual ... [drivingcar]

It is the responsibility of the driver best known to himself whether he is in tip top condition to drive or handle the vehicle before he even starts the engine. -_-

Hypersonic

Its nitizens that request for 3A cos they sight reasons that US & Europe got auto vehicles for driving test and 90% of new vehicles comes in auto gear.

One even go to the newspaper forum and complaint that he got his licence from US and he only know how to drive auto car and will not buy a manual car. So after so many nitizen request, TP create 3A and allow auto cars to be used in learning & driving test.

Now you are suggesting we go back to square 1 .... [:(]

It is the driver who is in control of the vehicle not the gear in either auto or manual ... [drivingcar]

It is the responsibility of the driver best known to himself whether he is in tip top condition to drive or handle the vehicle before he even starts the engine. -_-

I thought they have class 3A for a very long time, before internet was such a common place.

Lets not divide ourselves on whether 3 or 3A, manual or auto gear .... -_-

It is the responsibility of every drivers (including m/cycle riders and heavy vehicles) before he/she starts the engine at anytime of the day, whether he/she is in such conditions to drive/handle that vehicle safely and with confident.

Not necessary drinking, some just took medications, tired after long hours of work, sleepy, had not driven for weeks/months and not familiar with vehicle he/she going to drive also plays a part.

[flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

(edited)

You had just shown your bad mouth flipping your tonque again and again, how you know I'm drunk ? how you know I'm not driven home ?

Come to the point of arguement, why should the bad SUV driver have to be kill by the poor deceased family ? Are you insane to make such remarks ? Calling the mods to complains about your previous yellow cards are just a crying baby ! How old are you ?

My car plate is WEL 8273, need to meet me ? You are welcome to PM for an appointment.

Haha Malaysia car , no wonder , probably the reason why you are blatantly talking here . So what I am talking is the law here in sg , does boleh land have the same rules ? If else are we talking apple to apple ? Flip? You mean yourself ?

Pm done.

Edited by CH_CO
↡ Advertisement