Will Ronaldo move to Man Utd??

Redboy

Will Ronaldo move to Man Utd??  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ronaldo move to Man Utd??

• Yes
    • No

As the title suggests, now that SAF has officially retired, the burning question now is, will CR7 return to Man Utd?

Let's hear all views on this topic..

↡ Advertisement

although i like ronaldo very much i dun support him coming back to man utd.

who needs ronaldo when we already have RVP? if he comes back, sure take away some shine from RVP.

furthermore ronaldo so ego, not much teamwork... RVP more teamwork.

and ronaldo + moyes just dun match, dun think ronaldo will show much respect to moyes.

I agree.

What you write sound a bit ambitious.

Well, this come from the prospective of a Man Utd fans.

No individual is bigger than the club itself and how relieved Fergie was when he announce

Retirement and dun have to handle that rebellious crept. He oredi told the Media when asked about

Rooney future and he said its David's Moyes problem now and no longer his.

For the sake of the club and the team, think is better off that they sell him

to others league instead to Chelsea.

I predict these players with high possibility will be offloaded when the new season start:

Nani

Anderson

Rooney

what will ronaldo reaction be when he hear these 3 names? [laugh]

[laugh] manure buy all the everton players? will they end up in everton's league postion too? [laugh] [laugh]

While I would like to see Ronaldo come back...but I doubt he will unless he do not mind a hefty pay cut.

First Man U would not break the wage structure for him...and to keep in check with UEFA fair play (aka total wage cannot exceed certain percent of total revenue). And bear in mind...EPL tax is higher than LaLiga...

Chances of him coming back to Man U is at best slim.

And to those who say he is not a team player...not true...he is a team player. Just that he score goals for fun does not mean he dun put in his fair share of defensive work. But with a flair player like dat...would you want him to waste time to track the ball back or just wait up front to do damages to the opposition ? I would not want him anywhere near the center circle...he stay at the front...at least he will draw 2 players away. Who would be so stupid to leave him unmarked. (unless you can pass the ball around like Barca...to ensure that he dun get a sniff of the ball)

My humble observation.

what will ronaldo reaction be when he hear these 3 names? [laugh]

He will be steam with ORGASM and confirm fly to old Trafford and beg Fergie and Moyes to bring him back.

He will definitely believe with these 3 players included, they can challenge and achieve Treble again.

haiz, dont know how to watch next season... no SAF , no scholes... Giggsy is playing sporadically. Cannot remember the last time so many changes from the last season

SAF is still around old trafford, but he is not managing teh team.

Moyes is, however, I do not really see Ronaldo coming back will makes much difference, RVP can work best with left foot, upfront, Ronaldo with free-kicks and both feet attacking, it would be double whammy of both can click, not much of an option.

Main concerns are midfielders, United needs a " holding midfielder " who can spray passes like Barca Xavi and Inesta, Scholes has retired, after Roy Keane and Eric Cantona, I do not really see a holding midfielder player who can do a good job.

Fire-power up front is there, with or w/o Ron will not makes much difference, much wld depends on Moyes 's game plan. buy 2 midfielders better options and 2 left / right backs .

and GK Linegaard was not good enough [bigcry]

SAF is still around old trafford, but he is not managing teh team.

Moyes is, however, I do not really see Ronaldo coming back will makes much difference, RVP can work best with left foot, upfront, Ronaldo with free-kicks and both feet attacking, it would be double whammy of both can click, not much of an option.

Main concerns are midfielders, United needs a " holding midfielder " who can spray passes like Barca Xavi and Inesta, Scholes has retired, after Roy Keane and Eric Cantona, I do not really see a holding midfielder player who can do a good job.

Fire-power up front is there, with or w/o Ron will not makes much difference, much wld depends on Moyes 's game plan. buy 2 midfielders better options and 2 left / right backs .

and GK Linegaard was not good enough [bigcry]

carrick?

and linegaard is only a back up keeper... how good a back up keeper you want?

If Rooney stays after Moyes's talk that he still has a future, then Ron will be an exit clause.

Imagine reuniting Ron & Rooney as upfront attackers & feilanni ( Mob hair Evertonian ) in central role, it can be devastating effect.

a) Buy L.Baines- can fight with P.Evra for left back

b) J.Evans as central combined with Vidic / R.Ferdinand, P.Jones at right back together with Smalling

middle of the park was most vulnerable - S. Kagawa with Ashley Young ( right ) & Tom. Cleverly central support by M.Carrick/ A .Valencia & W.Zaha

can be a force to be reckoned with... they needs to try out the combination in training.

If money is no issue, Get James. Rodiguez from Porto in exchanges with Nani. James is some1 like Ruud V.N, box2box striker, Issue with Rooney and Moyes are history, both men needs to put issues aside and work on current best people at best station. Rooney has a tendencies of past history, sulking like Anelka & will be ship out if he fail to see what's a head of his future @United.

Not many english player/s make it in european club, let alone a big winner- Ask Mark Hughes & Paul Ince, they will tell you.

Getting Ron to Devils will be an X-factor,but he is over-priced and like to over-do things, he can scores crucial goals and penalty-takers . . . honestly

I like to see United shore up the midfielder department fast.

carrick?

and linegaard is only a back up keeper... how good a back up keeper you want?

AN Good GK can challenge De Gea talent, last sunday game says a lot abt Linegaard, he did not challenge in the 6 yard box, he was off line and off guarded, some defensive error no doubt, but I expect linegaard to be a challenger to be no.1

He was nervous and careless.

SAF's face say it all.

↡ Advertisement