M'sia car thief like to steal what car type?

Jamessoh

Neutral Newbie

You obviously do not know the difference between:

1. What can be Googled, and

2. What cannot be Googled, and

3. What this forum is good for.

Simple facts can be Googled.

Discussions which have not been formed, cannot.

The TS is asking for something simple that CAN be Googled.

He is NOT interested in discussion.

Until now he has not returned to the thread to reply or discuss.

So it does look like he is clocking posts, by asking questions and never returning.

And you, enjoy your school holidays.

So u have been spying TS all while ?

U make me sound like im a troll aso..

↡ Advertisement

Don't forget malaysia no COE. In many countries 7 year old car still considered quite new. Last time in US my mum asked for a second hand car but don't want too old model. The dealer offered her a 10 year old car saying its relatively new. [laugh] We only find a 7 year old car old cuz our COE only 10 years ma. But in other countries a 7 year old car can still use for many many more years leh.

Agreed, in sgp any car which is more than 4 year old consider a bit old liao, and if the car is more than 5 year old, the car is called old car. And if you are driving a 7 plus to 9 year old car, you already driving a super lau pok chia lo. :D

Supercharged

Gone in 10 seconds!!

Honda Civic!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-registered-car-stolen-in-10-seconds--video-082720843.html?cache=clear

A short getaway across the causeway ended in tears for married couple Nolan Khoo and Amy Yeo, after their car was stolen at Johor Bahru’s Tebrau City shopping mall in just 10 seconds.

Khoo posted a Facebook video on Monday showing surveillance camera footage of his Singapore-registered car being stolen.

"My car stolen in 10 seconds at Tebrau city on 10-August 2015 1620Hrs SDX3505S Honda Civic 2.0 manual. Please help share to friends and love ones to report police if seen car. Car thief is highly skillful," he said.

The thief was seen leaving a white car before breaking into Khoo’s black vehicle, using what Khoo speculated to be a “master key and remote”.

Responding to viewers in the comment section, he said, “The car thief is so advance and skillful in broad daylight. I never thought my manual car is so in demand. Sad.”

Khoo was staying in Johor Bahru for two nights and had planned to drive back to Singapore that evening.

According to The Straits Times, Khoo has reported the incident to Johor police. They said he only has a “50-50” chance of retrieving the car as “it would likely have been exported overseas”.

50/50? more like 1/99 ... the recovered cibic stolen car during car wash was the sibei lucky exception 1%

According to The Straits Times, Khoo has reported the incident to Johor police. They said he only has a “50-50” chance of retrieving the car as “it would likely have been exported overseas”.

Edited by Wt_know

Twincharged

an FD2 manual wor. :wub: wasted. [bigcry] hope Nolan is able to recover his stolen car soon. just like the other white FD. [nod] suddenly straight H FD in high demand?

This one looks different. Looks like syndicate rather than a thief looking for a car for joyride. They even have a car to fetch the thief to the target car and have the remote ready. They unlocked the door even before the thief stepped out of the white car. Maybe the white stream also stolen one. Lol.

I always tell ppl online that i saw in my own eyes they can open the door n start a brand new BMW F10 5 series in 20 sec without keys. Honda 10 sec very lousy liao. Chicken feet for them on Jap cars.

50/50? more like 1/99 ... the recovered cibic stolen car during car wash was the sibei lucky exception 1%

cos the cibic one not sindicake, is a stupid solo thief who take the car for joyride and use the cc. [thumbsdown]

I never see thief so toopid one. Really fail :D

Turbocharged

Another Honda car was stolen 3 days earlier last Saturday before the lost of the white Honda Civic on Monday. The family of three was returning from Desaru after a two days trip. They lost their way n stopover at Perling Mall for a bite as the daughter was hungry. When he returned in an hour later, his Honda stream is gone. Co-incidentally, he met Nolan Khoo on Tuesday at d insurance co when both filing claims.

Look like Honda is a favourite car by thieves or syndicate in Malaysia. Phew! I was driving a Honda Civic for d past few years but nothing happen. I may be lucky. Haha.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/another-spore-car-stolen-in-jb-earlier?xtor=CS3-20

post-150906-0-31281500-1439522559_thumb.jpg

Edited by keanie

Who knows this until and unless we did statistics? However, car theft cases in my increased over the last decade, alarming level.
(You may display non-hala car on your dashboard, some thieves may not touch it, Ahahaha)
Just kidding, Enjoy!!!!!

• Praise 1

Looks like the car thieves only have the skill to steal Honda cars. Other car brands still safe till these car theives picked up new skills.

Another Honda car was stolen 3 days earlier last Saturday before the lost of the white Honda Civic on Monday. The family of three was returning from Desaru after a two days trip. They lost their way n stopover at Perling Mall for a bite as the daughter was hungry. When he returned in an hour later, his Honda stream is gone. Co-incidentally, he met Nolan Khoo on Tuesday at d insurance co when both filing claims.

Look like Honda is a favourite car by thieves or syndicate in Malaysia. Phew! I was driving a Honda Civic for d past few years but nothing happen. I may be lucky. Haha.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/another-spore-car-stolen-in-jb-earlier?xtor=CS3-20