Soccer Manager Gameworld ID28826 & ID 50548

The_Bear

The Season Starts Here!

Recently promoted Tottenham could not have wished for a more difficult introduction to the Premier Division with a opening day visit to reigning champion, Chelsea. Widely tipped to struggle in the division, Tottenham will need to be at their best to avoid defeat at Stamford Bridge. For once, rank will not count as the General looks to avoid defeat by the Colonel.

"The squad is largely unchanged from the last (Championship winning) season. JT has retired from international football and he will be more focuses on the task at hand. The players are experienced and will know what to expect. It is never easy against a London side. Tottenham plays a very attractive brand of football and their No. 9 is especially dangerous, even though I do not know his name. I am sure they can score a goal or two but in Kagawa, we have added a new dimension to our game and is confident that we will be able to overcome their defence."

The Season Starts Here!

Recently promoted Tottenham could not have wished for a more difficult introduction to the Premier Division with a opening day visit to reigning champion, Chelsea. Widely tipped to struggle in the division, Tottenham will need to be at their best to avoid defeat at Stamford Bridge. For once, rank will not count as the General looks to avoid defeat by the Colonel.

"The squad is largely unchanged from the last (Championship winning) season. JT has retired from international football and he will be more focuses on the task at hand. The players are experienced and will know what to expect. It is never easy against a London side. Tottenham plays a very attractive brand of football and their No. 9 is especially dangerous, even though I do not know his name. I am sure they can score a goal or two but in Kagawa, we have added a new dimension to our game and is confident that we will be able to overcome their defence."

tottering hotspur vs bearly making it chelsea.

interesting. [laugh]

fiorentina start their season against a resurgent West ham.

the hammers have bought wisely and strengthened their squads in all the key areas last season after the departure of their paedophilic manager chickie.

while after an insipid start, The Violas ended their season on a high with a good run of wins.

Take the Viola to give 1/2 ball.

The Season Starts Here!

requested a couple of players on loan. pls approve! tks [cool]

2nd SM Convention - 28th September 2012 Friday 2000hrs

Free Z4 rides! Disclaimer: car might not be in motion for the ride

Free beers! kindly sponsored by kelong champion - THE WHITE ONE!

Free peanuts!

Transfer discussions! see the a**holes that lowballed you in SM face-to-face

Engage in formation and tactics discussions! 4-4-2? 3-5-2? bus-0-0?

Learn from the great managers of Real Madrid and Chelsea on how to win the league!(Season 7 and season 8 champions respectively)

Learn from the slightly less-great pussy cat of Man U how to come in 2nd (on Goal Difference, yes we know... we know...)

Learn from the Super Manager of Man U 6223 / Inter 9191 on how to win quadruple with a team of senior citizens.

Potential surprise appearance of HHH giving a talk on diaper change and breastfeeding(Live demo!)

Lucky Draw! Winner buys a player of his choosing from AC Milan at valuation!!! (kindly provided for by our Heavenly King)

...and much much more!

Be there! or be square!

Attendance List

1) The White One - 6223 Chelski

2) L-Club - 6223 Real Madrid

3) Tarzan - 6223 Milan

4) Hello Kitty - 6223 Man Utd (Will pop by to see chicks, if there's any [rolleyes] )

5) DJ - MCF League

6) LP - 6223 Fiorentina (Tentative)

Please add your name if you are attending.

I have PM'ed the location to you. Check your inbox. (Where got???)

Free Parking. Free Toilet. Smoking Zone. Got chicks to see. :D

2nd SM Convention - 28th September 2012 Friday 2000hrs

Free Z4 rides! Disclaimer: car might not be in motion for the ride

Free beers! kindly sponsored by kelong champion - THE WHITE ONE!

Free peanuts!

Transfer discussions! see the a**holes that lowballed you in SM face-to-face

Engage in formation and tactics discussions! 4-4-2? 3-5-2? bus-0-0?

Learn from the great managers of Real Madrid and Chelsea on how to win the league!(Season 7 and season 8 champions respectively)

Learn from the slightly less-great pussy cat of Man U how to come in 2nd (on Goal Difference, yes we know... we know...)

Learn from the Super Manager of Man U 6223 / Inter 9191 on how to win quadruple with a team of senior citizens.

Potential surprise appearance of HHH giving a talk on diaper change and breastfeeding(Live demo!)

Lucky Draw! Winner buys a player of his choosing from AC Milan at valuation!!! (kindly provided for by our Heavenly King)

...and much much more!

Be there! or be square!

Attendance List

1) The White One - 6223 Chelski

2) L-Club - 6223 Real Madrid

3) Tarzan - 6223 Milan

4) Hello Kitty - 6223 Man Utd (Will pop by to see chicks, if there's any [rolleyes] )

5) DJ - MCF League

6) LP - 6223 Fiorentina (Tentative)

Please add your name if you are attending.

I have PM'ed the location to you. Check your inbox. (Where got???)

Free Parking. Free Toilet. Smoking Zone. Got chicks to see. :D

Oh c'mon. 3 of you know that place. <_<

Btw, Man Utd beat Inter in 9191. Neh neh ni booboo. [cool]

What surprise? You bought 207cc ah? [laugh]

You can't fit in there lah!

If i tell you, then it win't be a surprise anymore.... -_-

↡ Advertisement